Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8856

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    I only did the session with her so I didn't see the other girl (s).

    It isn't the same place a Nalee and I don't think they are related but who knows a lot of these ladies do know each other.

    Massage was average to above average.

    Standard Nova service with some open roaming. Not sure if she opens up more as I've only seen her once.

    Picture isn't her of course but she was good looking with a nice body.

  2. #8855
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpira  [View Original Post]
    She is half Korean, half Japanese, short, banging body. She said she works Tues-Sat. When I walked in and glaced at the massage license photos I was expecting mediocre looking talent, then she walked up to the door in a short white skirt and tank top, beautiful!
    What was on the menu then with her?

    PC out.

  3. #8854

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    Lucy is the one in this link and also in the first of the two links below.

    She is co-located with Jackie in a nice apartment complex.

    She is pretty hot. Average massage, with expensive up sells, then again my negotiating skills may have lacked that day.

    I think this is her real picture. If not, very close to her actual looks.

    I met Jackie, but have not seen for a session.

    That is not her real picture.

    I thought she was cute, but not as voluptuous as Lucy. Jackie has a couple of recent reviews on another site.
    I am wondering if either one of them have additional offerings than the standard massage and finish? I am still planning to find out for myself. If anyone knows hit me up.

  4. #8853
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    I plan to try this one first, and then schedule the rest during that week.

    http://www.whatshewilldo.com/571-327-8862/?id=21341020

    She looks smoking in the pictures.
    Lucy is the one in this link and also in the first of the two links below.

    She is co-located with Jackie in a nice apartment complex.

    She is pretty hot. Average massage, with expensive up sells, then again my negotiating skills may have lacked that day.

    I think this is her real picture. If not, very close to her actual looks.

    I met Jackie, but have not seen for a session.

    That is not her real picture.

    I thought she was cute, but not as voluptuous as Lucy. Jackie has a couple of recent reviews on another site.

  5. #8852

    This one too

    I plan to try this one first, and then schedule the rest during that week.

    http://www.whatshewilldo.com/571-327-8862/?id=21341020

    She looks smoking in the pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Nova in a few weeks and wondering if I should try Jackie or one of the Thai ladies out on 66. Is this part of the same outfit as Nalee? Is the below girl part of it as well? I am interested, and will TOFT in March & report back if you all can wait that long. Here are the links in question.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-lady/21210222

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...adies/21627055

  6. #8851

    Same Question Tre

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Nova in a few weeks and wondering if I should try Jackie or one of the Thai ladies out on 66. Is this part of the same outfit as Nalee? Is the below girl part of it as well? I am interested, and will TOFT in March & report back if you all can wait that long. Here are the links in question.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-lady/21210222

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...adies/21627055

  7. #8850

    Nothing but great dreams with this agency

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://dreamymaid.com/Dreamy_Maid/Girls.html

    And if you search the oThER site using the 571 number you will find several reviews, mostly positive. But of course with any agency there's no guarantee all the girls are honest. One possible strategy would be to take your clothes (or at least whatever you used to stash your extra cash) into the bathroom while you shower. But it's certainly no guarantee and the better option is simply to avoid possible thieves.

    Thanks for the warning post because I had been thinking about giving them a call.
    I've used them multiple times and had a variety of wonderful dreams. Never complete FS, but always great dream time and ending, also never a quick rushed dream.

  8. #8849
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    There is no Anne that works at G and G. What did she look like as I know all there.

    PC out.
    She is half Korean, half Japanese, short, banging body. She said she works Tues-Sat. When I walked in and glaced at the massage license photos I was expecting mediocre looking talent, then she walked up to the door in a short white skirt and tank top, beautiful!

  9. #8848

  10. #8847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Re Cristine and Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I've seen recent ads containing Cristine's phone number but no mention of her name. Is she still working, or is someone else using her phone while she takes a break? In any case, I don't plan to check it out. In addition to my less-than-satisfactory experience with Nicole, the apartment setup left me creeped out. The providers used black curtains to divide their respective work spaces, and the lights were so low I had trouble finding my way around.
    Here's Cristine's most recent ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-care/17055171

    Sometimes the Thai ladies change names or don't put names in the ad but the quickest way to find out her status is to call or text.

    Sorry you've had a less than satisfactory experience but I guess it all comes down to YMMV because I've never had any problem communicating with Nicole and getting good service and an expanded menu. As far as the apt is concerned, my sessions with her have always been in the back master bedroom suite, with private bathroom, and behind a locked door so never any privacy issues.

    As far as Cristine is concerned, my last session with her was the the Fair Oaks location so I don't know how she handles her Fairfax appts. But right now I much prefer Nicole over Cristine. She comes across (with me, anyway) as much less jaded by the biz.

  11. #8846

    Cristine and Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad on BP but not every day as before. Maybe working with Nicole has caused her to change her schedule. My last visit with Cristine was not as good as previous ones. Don't know if that was a temporary thing or if she's just burned herself out. If you have her number you could probably just text her and ask if she's available.

    FYI, Nicole is going away for a few months as of Feb 10th. Not sure if Cristine will start working more after that and not sure if that will have any effect on her level of service.

    FWIW, I've nothing but good sessions with Nicole and I plan to see her again before she leaves. She's not a seasoned pro so maybe that helps to explain some of the scheduling issues others have had with her. I try to visit during slower times so I've never had a problem. As in all things, YMMV, of course.
    I've seen recent ads containing Cristine's phone number but no mention of her name. Is she still working, or is someone else using her phone while she takes a break? In any case, I don't plan to check it out. In addition to my less-than-satisfactory experience with Nicole, the apartment setup left me creeped out. The providers used black curtains to divide their respective work spaces, and the lights were so low I had trouble finding my way around.

  12. #8845
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpira  [View Original Post]
    Well kept establishment, Anne was beautiful and massage was great. Standard door fee, you will not be disappointed, logging it as one of my ATFs.
    There is no Anne that works at G and G. What did she look like as I know all there.

    PC out.

  13. #8844

    Ad link please

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Went to a relatively low key AMP on Gallows. Advertise in Craigslist. Got a Chinese tech down from NYC. Very good massage quality and decent NOVA finish. "late lunchtime", but nice that there were no interruptions.
    Any chance to share the ad link? Thanks.

  14. #8843

    Ad link please

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Went to a relatively low key AMP on Gallows. Advertise in Craigslist. Got a Chinese tech down from NYC. Very good massage quality and decent NOVA finish. "late lunchtime", but nice that there were no interruptions.
    Interesting, ad link or addess please, thanks.

  15. #8842

    Gallows

    Went to a relatively low key AMP on Gallows. Advertise in Craigslist. Got a Chinese tech down from NYC. Very good massage quality and decent NOVA finish. "late lunchtime", but nice that there were no interruptions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape