rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8861
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cristine for awhile? I heard her service had dropped, and then Nicole showed up on the scene, and I don't even know if Cristine is seeing clients or whether her service is still dropped off.
    I saw her once she started up at her new location near Fair Oaks. Not a fan. As others have noted, the service seems to have declined since moving from FFX. Didn't ever see her in FFX, so can't compare, but for me, her massage was crap, she was constantly on her phone, and lackluster end. I can overlook the just moved in look of her apartment, but service wise, wouldn't go back.

  2. #8860
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    The two groups of Thai women know each other but maybe the best way to think about them is as independent part-timers who happen to share an apt to keep down expenses. Each one of them has their own style and menu and some tend to upsell more than others. AFAICT, the ladies in Fairfax right now are Sharon, Anna and Joey...
    Any experience with Joey? How is she?

  3. #8859
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    I was over on that area, and decided to make a trip to this place. Had been there once when it first opened and was a decent experience.

    Started out with an attractive lady named Mae, with soft sensual hands. Unfortunately, about 15-20 minutes in, apparently a regular of hers came in and she asked if another lady could finish the hour. Being a nice guy, I said OK. The rest of the session with (Lucy, I think) was very average. I would repeat but not with her. Would like to see Mae though.
    Is that may or Ma-e?

  4. #8858
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    The two groups of Thai women know each other but maybe the best way to think about them is as independent part-timers who happen to share an apt to keep down expenses. Each one of them has their own style and menu and some tend to upsell more than others. AFAICT, the ladies in Fairfax right now are Sharon, Anna and Joey while the Centreville ladies are Lucy and Tina. Jackie has left the area and it's unclear if or when she'll be returning.

    For a basic FBSM at $120, it's comparable to the cost of an AMP. But IME anything beyond that starts to get a bit pricey because they tend to ask for more than you would pay for comparable expanded service at an AMP.

    Of course, YMMV, and if you become enough of a regular then it's possible you could get a better deal.

    Also, as far as I'm aware they are not connected to Nalee, Tara, or Nikki.
    Or Cristine and Nicole.

    BTW, when I was at the apartment to see Lucy, I had the impression that it was Jackie's place. Could have been a false impression, I guess. Also, Jackie once referred me to Sharon, her friend when she was unavailable due to waiting for a maintenance man to come to her / the apt. Didn't see Sharon, as times didn't mesh.

  5. #8857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Fairfax and Centreville Thai masseuses

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Nova in a few weeks and wondering if I should try Jackie or one of the Thai ladies out on 66. Is this part of the same outfit as Nalee? Is the below girl part of it as well? I am interested, and will TOFT in March & report back if you all can wait that long. Here are the links in question.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-lady/21210222

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...adies/21627055
    The two groups of Thai women know each other but maybe the best way to think about them is as independent part-timers who happen to share an apt to keep down expenses. Each one of them has their own style and menu and some tend to upsell more than others. AFAICT, the ladies in Fairfax right now are Sharon, Anna and Joey while the Centreville ladies are Lucy and Tina. Jackie has left the area and it's unclear if or when she'll be returning.

    For a basic FBSM at $120, it's comparable to the cost of an AMP. But IME anything beyond that starts to get a bit pricey because they tend to ask for more than you would pay for comparable expanded service at an AMP.

    Of course, YMMV, and if you become enough of a regular then it's possible you could get a better deal.

    Also, as far as I'm aware they are not connected to Nalee, Tara, or Nikki.

  6. #8856

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    I only did the session with her so I didn't see the other girl (s).

    It isn't the same place a Nalee and I don't think they are related but who knows a lot of these ladies do know each other.

    Massage was average to above average.

    Standard Nova service with some open roaming. Not sure if she opens up more as I've only seen her once.

    Picture isn't her of course but she was good looking with a nice body.

  7. #8855
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpira  [View Original Post]
    She is half Korean, half Japanese, short, banging body. She said she works Tues-Sat. When I walked in and glaced at the massage license photos I was expecting mediocre looking talent, then she walked up to the door in a short white skirt and tank top, beautiful!
    What was on the menu then with her?

    PC out.

  8. #8854

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    Lucy is the one in this link and also in the first of the two links below.

    She is co-located with Jackie in a nice apartment complex.

    She is pretty hot. Average massage, with expensive up sells, then again my negotiating skills may have lacked that day.

    I think this is her real picture. If not, very close to her actual looks.

    I met Jackie, but have not seen for a session.

    That is not her real picture.

    I thought she was cute, but not as voluptuous as Lucy. Jackie has a couple of recent reviews on another site.
    I am wondering if either one of them have additional offerings than the standard massage and finish? I am still planning to find out for myself. If anyone knows hit me up.

  9. #8853
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    I plan to try this one first, and then schedule the rest during that week.

    http://www.whatshewilldo.com/571-327-8862/?id=21341020

    She looks smoking in the pictures.
    Lucy is the one in this link and also in the first of the two links below.

    She is co-located with Jackie in a nice apartment complex.

    She is pretty hot. Average massage, with expensive up sells, then again my negotiating skills may have lacked that day.

    I think this is her real picture. If not, very close to her actual looks.

    I met Jackie, but have not seen for a session.

    That is not her real picture.

    I thought she was cute, but not as voluptuous as Lucy. Jackie has a couple of recent reviews on another site.

  10. #8852

    This one too

    I plan to try this one first, and then schedule the rest during that week.

    http://www.whatshewilldo.com/571-327-8862/?id=21341020

    She looks smoking in the pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Nova in a few weeks and wondering if I should try Jackie or one of the Thai ladies out on 66. Is this part of the same outfit as Nalee? Is the below girl part of it as well? I am interested, and will TOFT in March & report back if you all can wait that long. Here are the links in question.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-lady/21210222

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...adies/21627055

  11. #8851

    Same Question Tre

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Nova in a few weeks and wondering if I should try Jackie or one of the Thai ladies out on 66. Is this part of the same outfit as Nalee? Is the below girl part of it as well? I am interested, and will TOFT in March & report back if you all can wait that long. Here are the links in question.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-lady/21210222

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...adies/21627055

  12. #8850

    Nothing but great dreams with this agency

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://dreamymaid.com/Dreamy_Maid/Girls.html

    And if you search the oThER site using the 571 number you will find several reviews, mostly positive. But of course with any agency there's no guarantee all the girls are honest. One possible strategy would be to take your clothes (or at least whatever you used to stash your extra cash) into the bathroom while you shower. But it's certainly no guarantee and the better option is simply to avoid possible thieves.

    Thanks for the warning post because I had been thinking about giving them a call.
    I've used them multiple times and had a variety of wonderful dreams. Never complete FS, but always great dream time and ending, also never a quick rushed dream.

  13. #8849
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    There is no Anne that works at G and G. What did she look like as I know all there.

    PC out.
    She is half Korean, half Japanese, short, banging body. She said she works Tues-Sat. When I walked in and glaced at the massage license photos I was expecting mediocre looking talent, then she walked up to the door in a short white skirt and tank top, beautiful!

  14. #8848

  15. #8847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Re Cristine and Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I've seen recent ads containing Cristine's phone number but no mention of her name. Is she still working, or is someone else using her phone while she takes a break? In any case, I don't plan to check it out. In addition to my less-than-satisfactory experience with Nicole, the apartment setup left me creeped out. The providers used black curtains to divide their respective work spaces, and the lights were so low I had trouble finding my way around.
    Here's Cristine's most recent ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-care/17055171

    Sometimes the Thai ladies change names or don't put names in the ad but the quickest way to find out her status is to call or text.

    Sorry you've had a less than satisfactory experience but I guess it all comes down to YMMV because I've never had any problem communicating with Nicole and getting good service and an expanded menu. As far as the apt is concerned, my sessions with her have always been in the back master bedroom suite, with private bathroom, and behind a locked door so never any privacy issues.

    As far as Cristine is concerned, my last session with her was the the Fair Oaks location so I don't know how she handles her Fairfax appts. But right now I much prefer Nicole over Cristine. She comes across (with me, anyway) as much less jaded by the biz.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape