Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 22,786 to 22,800 of 31682
-
02-10-16 19:23 #8897Senior Member

Posts: 476Thats her plus 20 or 25 pounds and a rule book thicker than the USA olympic committee. Very non GFE.
Originally Posted by PythagorasHP
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-16 18:26 #8896Senior Member

Posts: 493What's going On?
Nothing has changed she is more beautiful then ever. Speaking of things that have not changed is you not getting any of that. Ha. Ha.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
What are you waiting on?
Just sayin'.
Nice photo's Rufus, Looking at Dallas never gets old. Thank's for sharing.
-
02-10-16 17:15 #8895Senior Member

Posts: 179V-Tines Day
Rufus, is that your place? It is mid February. Time to take down the Christmas Decorations.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-16 16:14 #8894Senior Member

Posts: 2464What's going on?
Are her teeth starting to turn? Are her boobs shrinking?
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
Just sayin'.
C3.
-
02-10-16 16:05 #8893Senior Member

Posts: 394Dallas my afternoon delight.
Dallas needed a place to shower and do her makeup I just could not resist seeing her prance around naked. I finally asked are you going to fuck me before you leave? She answered of course and said I was wondering if you were going to ask. LOL We jumped into bed and she gave me some fine oral and straight to mish. Damn that little pussy is tight. Love it and finished in mish. Thanks for a great lunch.
Rufus.
-
02-08-16 19:26 #8892Senior Member

Posts: 574Ymmv
I reviewed her a year or so back. Clearly a case of YMMV. While she was hot, she was a rush job and full of rules.
Originally Posted by PythagorasHP
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-16 17:31 #8891Senior Member

Posts: 106Rates
Does anyone have a link or her rates? I want to see her every time I visit the area but can't never seem to find them. PM is ok.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-08-16 13:38 #8890Senior Member

Posts: 390Dang it
That's the same number I have her saved in my phone as. Been trying to get a date with her for years and now it seems close to impossible.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-16 10:46 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 160Left you a PM.
Originally Posted by HotMascarita
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-16 02:01 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 148Hmmm.
Can you hook me up with the digits?
Originally Posted by BuffGuy111
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-16 00:59 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 248Correct
I will second vino in this one. Those are in fact not her digits. She has not made a post in almost 2 years. I have been seeing her for about 3 years regularly. She says she doesn't need to post and that it keeps away a lot of the scum bags she said she used to get. She is a tender thing really. Always had an awesome time with her. Super NONE GFE is how she plays. I also stand with vino on this one, I have been asked for her digits, but I will not give them out per her request. Sorry fellas, we have seen all to well what happens to the good gals when info lands in the wrong hands. There are still plenty of lovely ladies her for us to enjoy. Thanks for the post vino. Stay safe
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
Regards.
SDG.
-
02-07-16 16:39 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 101Dallas
Some art thanks for great night dallas
.
-
02-07-16 14:14 #8885Banned Member

Posts: 1328Found this for you
Cassie, eye candy.
Originally Posted by Potus
[View Original Post]
http://www.escortphonelookup.com/407-900-5483/
According to Vino this is not her number, but these are her pics.
PG.
-
02-07-16 12:38 #8884Banned Member

Posts: 1328Search
Search BP or this thread. She is the non-Latino Cassie.
Originally Posted by Potus
[View Original Post]
You should be able to find a link with an old #.
When you find the hottest body ever.
That's Her!
PG.
-
02-07-16 12:15 #8883Senior Member

Posts: 618Next time
You see her in town go see her. You won't be disappointed! She comes about every other week from Tampa. Hot session with this one. Uses phrases like, "come get this pu $$? Daddy. Beat it up". Yea I will be seeing her when she returns.
Originally Posted by SliderZ
[View Original Post]
BG112.










Reply With Quote






