Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8897
    Quote Originally Posted by PythagorasHP  [View Original Post]
    That's the same number I have her saved in my phone as. Been trying to get a date with her for years and now it seems close to impossible.
    Thats her plus 20 or 25 pounds and a rule book thicker than the USA olympic committee. Very non GFE.

  2. #8896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493

    What's going On?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Are her teeth starting to turn? Are her boobs shrinking?

    Just sayin'.

    C3.
    Nothing has changed she is more beautiful then ever. Speaking of things that have not changed is you not getting any of that. Ha. Ha.

    What are you waiting on?

    Just sayin'.

    Nice photo's Rufus, Looking at Dallas never gets old. Thank's for sharing.

  3. #8895

    V-Tines Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Dallas needed a place to shower and do her makeup I just could not resist seeing her prance around naked. I finally asked are you going to fuck me before you leave? She answered of course and said I was wondering if you were going to ask. LOL We jumped into bed and she gave me some fine oral and straight to mish. Damn that little pussy is tight. Love it and finished in mish. Thanks for a great lunch.

    Rufus.
    Rufus, is that your place? It is mid February. Time to take down the Christmas Decorations.

  4. #8894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    What's going on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Dallas needed a place to shower and do her makeup I just could not resist seeing her prance around naked. I finally asked are you going to fuck me before you leave? She answered of course and said I was wondering if you were going to ask. LOL We jumped into bed and she gave me some fine oral and straight to mish. Damn that little pussy is tight. Love it and finished in mish. Thanks for a great lunch.

    Rufus.
    Are her teeth starting to turn? Are her boobs shrinking?

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

  5. #8893

    Dallas my afternoon delight.

    Dallas needed a place to shower and do her makeup I just could not resist seeing her prance around naked. I finally asked are you going to fuck me before you leave? She answered of course and said I was wondering if you were going to ask. LOL We jumped into bed and she gave me some fine oral and straight to mish. Damn that little pussy is tight. Love it and finished in mish. Thanks for a great lunch.

    Rufus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0554.JPG‎   IMG_0555.JPG‎   IMG_0557(1).JPG‎   IMG_0558.JPG‎   IMG_0560.JPG‎  

    IMG_0559.JPG‎  

  6. #8892

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by PythagorasHP  [View Original Post]
    That's the same number I have her saved in my phone as. Been trying to get a date with her for years and now it seems close to impossible.
    I reviewed her a year or so back. Clearly a case of YMMV. While she was hot, she was a rush job and full of rules.

  7. #8891

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    I think Dallas is one of my favorite cities of all time. She stopped by for an hour or so and had Jack (her puppy) with her. I decided on some extensive headache relief. About 35 min. Of intense lip and tongue action I exploded into that beautiful face. Dallas thanks as always for making by night great.

    A couple of action shots is all I have to offer.

    Rufus.
    Does anyone have a link or her rates? I want to see her every time I visit the area but can't never seem to find them. PM is ok.

    Thanks.

  8. #8890

    Dang it

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Cassie, eye candy.

    http://www.escortphonelookup.com/407-900-5483/

    According to Vino this is not her number, but these are her pics.

    PG.
    That's the same number I have her saved in my phone as. Been trying to get a date with her for years and now it seems close to impossible.

  9. #8889
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMascarita  [View Original Post]
    Some art thanks for great night dallas.
    Left you a PM.

  10. #8888

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy111  [View Original Post]
    You see her in town go see her. You won't be disappointed! She comes about every other week from Tampa. Hot session with this one. Uses phrases like, "come get this pu $$? Daddy. Beat it up". Yea I will be seeing her when she returns.

    BG112.
    Can you hook me up with the digits?

  11. #8887

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Cassie, eye candy.

    http://www.escortphonelookup.com/407-900-5483/

    According to Vino this is not her number, but these are her pics.

    PG.
    I will second vino in this one. Those are in fact not her digits. She has not made a post in almost 2 years. I have been seeing her for about 3 years regularly. She says she doesn't need to post and that it keeps away a lot of the scum bags she said she used to get. She is a tender thing really. Always had an awesome time with her. Super NONE GFE is how she plays. I also stand with vino on this one, I have been asked for her digits, but I will not give them out per her request. Sorry fellas, we have seen all to well what happens to the good gals when info lands in the wrong hands. There are still plenty of lovely ladies her for us to enjoy. Thanks for the post vino. Stay safe

    Regards.

    SDG.

  12. #8886

    Dallas

    Some art thanks for great night dallas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC07043 (Copiar).jpg‎  

  13. #8885

    Found this for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus  [View Original Post]
    She sounds fantastic. Will Cassie be posting anywhere? Do you have a link to any of her current posts? Thanks.
    Cassie, eye candy.

    http://www.escortphonelookup.com/407-900-5483/

    According to Vino this is not her number, but these are her pics.

    PG.

  14. #8884

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus  [View Original Post]
    She sounds fantastic. Will Cassie be posting anywhere? Do you have a link to any of her current posts? Thanks.
    Search BP or this thread. She is the non-Latino Cassie.

    You should be able to find a link with an old #.

    When you find the hottest body ever.

    That's Her!

    PG.

  15. #8883

    Next time

    Quote Originally Posted by SliderZ  [View Original Post]
    I was looking her up and called the number there but kept getting a message about her not setting up her vm.
    You see her in town go see her. You won't be disappointed! She comes about every other week from Tampa. Hot session with this one. Uses phrases like, "come get this pu $$? Daddy. Beat it up". Yea I will be seeing her when she returns.

    BG112.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape