Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,471 to 25,485 of 40026
-
02-10-16 19:42 #14556Senior Member

Posts: 223Penalty BJ.
I won't mention where bcs I don't want to get her in trouble but a frequent place I visit I usually like the same girl (maybe a dozen visits with her ) bcs her massage is sensual and a good sloppy oily HE, well last time I was there I had just flipped and the phone rings up front and the other lady calls her and she excuses herself I say no problem about 15 minutes go by and she doesn't return at all so I sit up and wait a little more and nothing so I get dressed and go up front and the lady there seems surprised to see me and tells me to go back in room so to finish me,She forgot about me , in her broken English she tells me my message girl had to leave and that she was suppose to finish me she was very apologetic but since I was dressed already I said no problem "next time" but I did give her. 20 to give to my girl.
Well Monday (2 weeks later) I call up and make sure my usual girl is there and I'm there within 30 minutes she see's me and apologizes for leaving me unattended and about the other girl forgetting about me and she thanked me for the. 20 and that there was no need, she led me to the room got an extra 30 minute massage and NO HE, only an amateur BJ and jizzed on a napkin she kept near her mouth during the whole time LOL I was surprised bcs the place does not allow for such and she told me to never tell anybody. I tried to tip her .65 but she only took .4
So I'm not telling ahahahahahahahah so dont ask , Hopefully I have that option from now on with her
like Bob521 says it pays to be nice
-
02-10-16 19:26 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 223Been there a few times and HE has been done nicely, if its same older lady. She climbs on table and sits across from you while doing.
Originally Posted by Sleeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-16 17:04 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 48Le Massage
Euro place. Strictly legit.
Originally Posted by Elmwoood
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-16 14:38 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 85Le Massage place
Noticed a place on Higgins a few blocks east of Cumberland. Didn't have time to check it out.
Does anyone have any info about the place.
-
02-10-16 10:02 #14552Regular Member

Posts: 7Downtown option
Hi guys,
I am in town for the first time but will be coming here often. Could you be kind enough to suggest some parlors in downtown area? I am searching for a clean place with HJ option.
Thanks!
-
02-09-16 22:40 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 421She's been on my list for awhile and finally pulled the trigger during a visit to the windy city. I didn't take any of the options but left extremely satisfied and really enjoyed myself. I let her try her famous foot finish and it was nice but wasn't doing the trick so we swapped positions. I can say she took her time and think we went over time a little but she seemed to not be in any rush. I will likely repeat for the same service.
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-16 22:21 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 27Place at Lawrence and western
Open late but don't bother. Good massage but older women with bad HE.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-16 18:42 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 341Linda Spa on Western and Irving.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-16 17:04 #14548Regular Member

Posts: 1Healthy Spa. Tinley
Long-time lurker, first time poster.
Few nights ago, took a trip to Healthy Spa in Tinley. Parked, walked into small location and saw young guy playing Papasan, sitting at what looked like a table-meets-lectern thing. Friendly, clearly a native English speaker. Paid .6 for the hour.
Was shown to the room (they appear to have only two, but I could've missed one). Pretty typical set-up. Clean. Larger than expected. Undressed and waited for a while. Seems like they only had one girl.
After about 15 or so minutes, "Nora" walks in. Petite Chinese girl. Likely early 30's. Avg looks. A-cups, spinner-ish. Decent English. Greets me, asks me to lie down and asks, "soft, medium or hard?" I choose the hard option and am not disappointed with my selection. She spends an easy 40 minutes giving me as close to a therapeutic massage as I've had in a while, putting a lot of time into working out kinks. Strong for her size. Great on the back, neck and head. Downside? Midsection was draped. Wasn't hopeful for extras, although the forum indicated this was a possibility.
Then. A twist. She asks me to turn over without touching my lower body. No leg massage or arm work at all. I wasn't excited. Typically, I'd protest, but frankly, I wanted to see where this was going. I turn over and she begins to lightly rub her hands all over my chest and stomach with what initially seemed like accidental little brushes against the twins. Little Magic Man was soon at full attention and she reaches over and puts my hand on him. I smile, politely say, "no" and, after a beat, tell her, "I want you to. " She says, "No--I can't. Sorry. " I smile, understanding that this a no-go and I'm done with it. I simply relax, little Man begins to return to his previous position and I am really not mad. As I said, it was a good massage, such as it was.
She, however, continues to rub my torso. After a somewhat awkward two or so minutes, she says, "You want?" Bemused, I reply, "Um. Yeah. " She says, "40. " I respond, "Okay. " She then says, "More. " Now, I'm getting a little out of my relaxed zone. I say, "No, I will pay 40 or I can leave. " She gets what she needs and begins to give a lackluster HE, at which point I say, "no" and guide her hand for a few seconds as I want it. After that, no problem. Deed is done to my satisfaction. She is gracious, gets me a Dixie cup of water, dresses me right down to the socks and shoes. I tip her and leave.
Easy, breezy. Nora has some work to do--I got the sense she wasn't terribly experienced--but there's potential. Still looking for the right fit.
-
02-09-16 17:03 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 638North
Any thoughts on any AMPs in Lincoln Square or Ravenswood? Moving to the area, did a cruise around and didn't see anything. Did a search on the board an didn't see anything for Ravenswood and Lincoln Square.
-
02-08-16 20:17 #14546Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14West River Spa
I paid a visit to this place on the suggestion of a senior monger. I went to meet an old acquaintance but could not find her. Greeted by a 30 ish japanese girl who said her name was angela. I was about to leave but she was wearing only bra exposing 60% of her tits. I got tempted and went for hh for. 45. Massage was mediocre. She was trying hard to get my johnson up and it worked. Asked. 6 for HJ and. 8 for BJ. She seemed like. More was on the menu. YMMV.
-
02-08-16 01:22 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 1255Qing
Qing is a Chinese word. It means "Please". Probably a PUN in this case.
Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali
[View Original Post]
I would not say I recommend Korean vs Chinese. Really, they are different. Neither is better than the other. It just depends on what you want. And even then, I'm generalizing. And half the time I'm wrong anyway. You can get FS at either place, although I think it is more likely at a Korean place. Door charge usually higher at Korean. Maybe (a higher emphasis on cuter talent at Korean. Table showers more common at Korean. Blow Jobs more common at Korean. Less common at Chinese. Although most Chinese girls that do FS will do blow jobs. If you want just HE, probably cheaper to go to a Chinese place. Personally, I think better massage at Chinese. But I know some really good Korean MTs as well. Koreans seem to have better English. Chinese, it varies, but usually weaker English. Foot Spas almost entirely Chinese. I learned to speak some Chinese, and I like the WeChat app, which is mainly a Chinese thing. For this reason, I stick 80% to Chinese. Bob.
-
02-07-16 23:52 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 341Yeah, except. Not Korean.
Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-16 21:52 #14543Regular Member

Posts: 19I hear a lot of trash talk on this site about the Korean places. I've only been to one. At least I think it was Korean. Qing near blue line stop. Would not recommend, would never go back. Thanks for the tip, I'll just stick to my standbys.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-16 20:34 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 77I am new to the scene and based on this review I gave this place a try. This is my first time going to this type of setting.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
The location is a 1 bedroom apartment in a 3 floor building with a bunch of units. It's in a neighborhood with metered street parking. The ad says free parking available, but I didn't ask about it and am not sure where it would be. I got to the locked lobby and texted them. They gave me the unit number, I noticed there was no name on the mailbox for that unit and that the unit number are not listed next to the doorbells. I was wondering how I was going to get in and they finally buzzed open the locked door. I knocked on the door and they let me in. It is a sparsely furnished apartment with a Japanese Screen set up in the living room. I was quickly ushered into the bedroom. I heard other people around but didn't see anyone. The bedroom was very dark, lit with some votive candles. In the room here was a mattress and box spring set up on the floor and a portable massage table. The girl told me her name was Tania. She was wearing the black string like lingerie with a bra. Based on what Tania was wearing she might be the person in these ad pictures.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...2&oid=23835043
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...image=34162933
Tania is somewhere between thick and BBW with be cups. I didn't ask her age, but she looked in her twenties.
She told me to undress and to lay face down on the table. She lit some incense and streamed some relaxation music (an ad played occasionally) on her phone. She rubbed oil on my back for some time. There was no massaging going on here, just applying oil on my back. I didn't care much because, I wasn't really here for a massage. I mention in it because I know others on the board are often looking for a decent massage to be included. She barely said anything and the massage table was annoyingly rickety. There wasn't much teasing of my ass, cock or balls during this part. She then told me to flip and asked me what I was looking for. I asked what was on the menu. She said standard finish was. 4, BJ was. 8, and for $ you could have everything. I opted for everything and she told me she was going to step out and get a cover. Based on what I have read on the boards, I brought my own cover. I suggested we move to the bed because I didn't see how that table could handle the two of us. I laid down on the bed and she fumbled putting on the cover. She said don't worry, she'll get another and that it's the same brand I was using. She came back and awkwardly put on the cover. She did CBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She was quite (I was hoping for some moaning or dirty talk) and wasn't into it. I enjoyed the CBJ more than the FS. She offered me use of the shower, which I declined. I was back to my car in about 30 min.
After we finished I asked about the setup. She told me they took appointments from 10-6, 6 days a week (closed on Saturday). She said there were 4 girls who worked there. I would go back and try out the other talent.












Reply With Quote




