Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14542
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Relieve Your Stress Away The Best For Less $40 - 23.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ss-40/23835043

    I went to see these nice ladies yesterday. They were friendly latinas but not the ones from years past. I had a great time. They did not knock my socks off but I will repeat. One masseuse spoke decent english and the other spoke poor english, so what, did not come there to chat.
    I am new to the scene and based on this review I gave this place a try. This is my first time going to this type of setting.

    The location is a 1 bedroom apartment in a 3 floor building with a bunch of units. It's in a neighborhood with metered street parking. The ad says free parking available, but I didn't ask about it and am not sure where it would be. I got to the locked lobby and texted them. They gave me the unit number, I noticed there was no name on the mailbox for that unit and that the unit number are not listed next to the doorbells. I was wondering how I was going to get in and they finally buzzed open the locked door. I knocked on the door and they let me in. It is a sparsely furnished apartment with a Japanese Screen set up in the living room. I was quickly ushered into the bedroom. I heard other people around but didn't see anyone. The bedroom was very dark, lit with some votive candles. In the room here was a mattress and box spring set up on the floor and a portable massage table. The girl told me her name was Tania. She was wearing the black string like lingerie with a bra. Based on what Tania was wearing she might be the person in these ad pictures.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...2&oid=23835043

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...image=34162933

    Tania is somewhere between thick and BBW with be cups. I didn't ask her age, but she looked in her twenties.

    She told me to undress and to lay face down on the table. She lit some incense and streamed some relaxation music (an ad played occasionally) on her phone. She rubbed oil on my back for some time. There was no massaging going on here, just applying oil on my back. I didn't care much because, I wasn't really here for a massage. I mention in it because I know others on the board are often looking for a decent massage to be included. She barely said anything and the massage table was annoyingly rickety. There wasn't much teasing of my ass, cock or balls during this part. She then told me to flip and asked me what I was looking for. I asked what was on the menu. She said standard finish was. 4, BJ was. 8, and for $ you could have everything. I opted for everything and she told me she was going to step out and get a cover. Based on what I have read on the boards, I brought my own cover. I suggested we move to the bed because I didn't see how that table could handle the two of us. I laid down on the bed and she fumbled putting on the cover. She said don't worry, she'll get another and that it's the same brand I was using. She came back and awkwardly put on the cover. She did CBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She was quite (I was hoping for some moaning or dirty talk) and wasn't into it. I enjoyed the CBJ more than the FS. She offered me use of the shower, which I declined. I was back to my car in about 30 min.

    After we finished I asked about the setup. She told me they took appointments from 10-6, 6 days a week (closed on Saturday). She said there were 4 girls who worked there. I would go back and try out the other talent.

  2. #14541

    East Rhythm

    Has any one else notice that they are advertising with 3 different address's. 1631,1633, and 1637 north ashalnd ave. The adds with 1633 and 1637 say new girls. We know that's a joke.

  3. #14540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Echo that

    IN fact, some places have foot massage chairs in the front, to give the pretense of being a foot place, for "optics". There are many "Nail" places with private rooms in the back with the same pretense. But in reality, they make their money in the back rooms. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Sun Spa in Glen Ellyn offers a 30 minute foot massage for $29 and a full body massage in a private room for $60 an hour. Foot massages are done in the entry room, they have 4-5 chairs set up there. The private rooms have walls that go to the ceiling and doors that close & lock. The downside is that it is located in a very busy shopping center next to a Dollar Tree and Hallmark store so lots of people will see you go in and out.

    I was there last week for a strictly therapeutic massage and the girl tried to upsell me for a HE. So yes, more is (possibly) available in a foot massage spa if they also have private rooms.

    AJ.

  4. #14539

    Foot Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm not looking for locations, just some wisdom from some of the more experienced mongers. Has anyone ever gone into a foot massage place to get a foot massage, and had it end with a handshake? Just curious. I'm kinda getting bored with body massages but don't want to waste my time.
    Sun Spa in Glen Ellyn offers a 30 minute foot massage for $29 and a full body massage in a private room for $60 an hour. Foot massages are done in the entry room, they have 4-5 chairs set up there. The private rooms have walls that go to the ceiling and doors that close & lock. The downside is that the location is in a very busy shopping center next to a Dollar Tree and Hallmark store so lots of people will see you go in and out.

    I was there last week for a strictly therapeutic massage and the girl tried to upsell me for a HE so yes, more is (possibly) available in a foot massage spa if they also have private rooms.

    AJ.

  5. #14538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    We had a long discussion a couple weeks ago on the topic. Read back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm not looking for locations, just some wisdom from some of the more experienced mongers. Has anyone ever gone into a foot massage place to get a foot massage, and had it end with a handshake? Just curious. I'm kinda getting bored with body massages but don't want to waste my time.
    The summary answer is I have had HE, BBBJ, and FS in in a foot place with a private room (curtain door). But that was with a friend I already knew. Eventually, I was caught by the owner and banned from the place. The real reason to go to a foot place is to establish a relationship with a girl. And eventually take her out on her day off. I've done that with five different women. They are mostly Chinese women. They have limited English. So, learn some Chinese. Use WeChat. Google Translate. It's a long term investment. But I now have three Chinese girlfriends that cook for me and don't charge for sex. IF you want a (80%) sure thing on the first visit, go to a Korean place. Not a foot massage. Bob.

  6. #14537

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm not looking for locations, just some wisdom from some of the more experienced mongers. Has anyone ever gone into a foot massage place to get a foot massage, and had it end with a handshake? Just curious. I'm kinda getting bored with body massages but don't want to waste my time.
    I really doubt it as the foot massage places I've been to are in common areas. I've been to 3 "foot massage" places. Most of them do massage most of your body, except for the spot you're hoping for. But I did get an above average massage at Xindy in Orland. No private room = no wanky wanky!

  7. #14536

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, because in today's world, it's so effing difficult to take a picture of yourself. If they can't post pictures of themselves, they're fakes. End of story.
    I agree with the Rook on this one. In today's day and age they should take a real pic and then if they have to- just block out the face. It's not that difficult or expensive and this comes from someone who is one of the least tech savvy people out there. The images these ads use to drum up business is borderline fraud. Using pictures of young, attractive models when in reality the gal you get is nowhere close to that in looks, body type or age. You know it's bad when we all talk about how AMP ads never use real pics. I mean name the last time an ad actually used a pic of a real masseuse. And then many of them don't even give a quality massage! And at AMPs from what I've read in many cases you're not allowed to choose the gal- it's usually next gal up unless it's slow and you're a regular.

    I'm sure not using real pics happens with more than just AMP ads, but it's ridiculous. I guess when you visit one of these places that advertises this way you've got to ask yourself a question, Do i feel lucky? Well do ya punk? haha!

  8. #14535

    Foot massage that results in HE?

    Hey all, I'm not looking for locations, just some wisdom from some of the more experienced mongers. Has anyone ever gone into a foot massage place to get a foot massage, and had it end with a handshake? Just curious. I'm kinda getting bored with body massages but don't want to waste my time.

  9. #14534

    Fake Pics

    Don't quite understand the uproar about pictures.

    If the picture is a close enough likeness then I'm ok with that. If it's not a close likeness then I just walk.

    I understand, in more ways than one why girls do not want their real picture associated with any ad. That's their choice but if they put up a pic that is not a true representation of what they really look like then it's my choice to walk away and find someone else.

    To everyone complaining about the girls fake pics I have just one thing to say, where is your picture?

    Avg Joe.

  10. #14533

    That's fine, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, because in today's world, it's so effing difficult to take a picture of yourself. If they can't post pictures of themselves, they're fakes. End of story.
    I know its very easy to use your real picture. I think the reason they aren't using their real pictures are because they want to remain private. I am okay with that. I don't want my picture out there either. If the pictures being "fake" is an automatic no-go for you, that's fine. But I'm sure a lot of the fellas on here would be willing to overlook the "fake" pics if they know that the girl looks pretty close to those pics and knows what do do with her hands. For the girls I mentioned (and a couple others), I'm happy to pass along that information.

  11. #14532

    Thanks great info

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Red envelope is a significant part of Chinese culture. So, people in the East and Southeast Asian countries near by and have been historically influenced or have been a major immigration destination in history will know what red envelope means. Even if they do not observe the new year of Lunar calendar. I believe Korean and Japanese and Vietnamese would observe the Lunar new year.

    The Asian exceptions are People from India and Russia and their adjacent countries in South and Central Asia, they don't observe Chinese culture that much.

    In this world, girls from Korea and Thai would definitely know and understand your gesture.
    Interesting.

  12. #14531

    UTR Mongolians

    Paid another visit couple of weeks back and performance is still on par. If you PMed me already and I didn't get to it please resend it as I lost track during my long vacation who I responded to so far.

  13. #14530
    Yeah, because in today's world, it's so effing difficult to take a picture of yourself. If they can't post pictures of themselves, they're fakes. End of story.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietMan44  [View Original Post]
    A lot of girls post pictures that are not really them, but a fair representation of what they look like. I have seen several, including Nylah (I agree with what Xabi and CoolPatrick wrote about her, fwiw), her friend Sarah (who I enjoyed a good bit more), and others (e. G. , a couple of the girls at the place on Irving by the highway), who post pictures that look pretty close to what they look like, but are not them. So, maybe it would be better to say "fair representation" rather than "accurate. " Either way, the pictures are not "real" pictures, but I wouldn't characterize them as "fakes" either.

    When you show up and the girl looks nothing like the picture, that is what I consider a fake, and that gets me ticked off.

  14. #14529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Girls Posting Pics.

    The girls I've seen are actually the one that's posted in her ad. I'd rather have a girl post no pics rather than posting a pic that's close to what they look like. At least this way there's less of a disappointment when you see her. The girls I've seen that didn't post a pic of themselves turned out to be a lot of fun.

  15. #14528
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Accurate for me means true and real and recent and if it's not me when you get here it's free. Drop me into the 'confused' group.

    That's why this forum is so valuable. Good discussion.
    A lot of girls post pictures that are not really them, but a fair representation of what they look like. I have seen several, including Nylah (I agree with what Xabi and CoolPatrick wrote about her, fwiw), her friend Sarah (who I enjoyed a good bit more), and others (e. G. , a couple of the girls at the place on Irving by the highway), who post pictures that look pretty close to what they look like, but are not them. So, maybe it would be better to say "fair representation" rather than "accurate. " Either way, the pictures are not "real" pictures, but I wouldn't characterize them as "fakes" either.

    When you show up and the girl looks nothing like the picture, that is what I consider a fake, and that gets me ticked off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape