Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,596 to 23,610 of 32158
-
09-09-15 22:00 #8563Senior Member

Posts: 253A Yankee in NoVA!
I had planned a business / pleasure trip to the Springfield area a few months ago, and today, arrived back here in New England after spending a glorious week in a very beautiful part of the state.
Thanks to the kindness of Roamin Roman, who some time ago, provided me with several pages of historical places to visit as well as places of interest, I was able to see some of these locations, and get a feeling for the rich history that is part of Virginia, and NoVA in particular. Thanks much Roamin.
And, true to Virginia hospitality, Roamin also included other places of interest to visit; none of which can be classified as historical sites, unless one wants to consider an aged mamasan!
Time did not allow for all of the other (read AMPs) suggestions Roamin offered to be explored; and most have already been reviewed here. Having said that, I will give a short synopsis of a couple of AMPs I found to be (for a Yankee not used to NoVA protocol) a cut above the rest.
The first noteworthy mention was the AMP at the 7 corners. An excellent massage by a tall, thin K-Girl, whose name I believe was Candy. Midway through the flip, as she was remarking this was her first viewing of a Yankee joyprong, she became so aroused by it, that she immediately raised her shirt and bra (why do they even bother wearing one?) and presented a top-shelf set of breasts, which naturally, I forthwith examined closely to ascertain if the Virginia weather enabled them to be of a better caliber than I am used to here in the cold NorthEast. Yup. The Virginia sun does make a difference!
The fabled NoVA finish was indeed something of which to make note, which I did when I got back to my hotel room.
The second noteworthy mention was a review previously posted by Collio2 regarding Franconia Wellness that I read while in the hotel room. Again, it has been reviewed also, but since YMMV in all instances, after walking up the stairs to the second floor, the mamasan (I presume,) who sported the largest set of mammaries I have ever seen on an Asian woman, led me to a nicely furnished room, wherein, an attractive, but for an Asian, very tall (maybe 5'9" as my six feet did not tower over her, as I am used to being the case. In any event, she introduced herself as Jackie.
Her massage skills were adequate, but not extraordinary, but I have to say the NoVA finish was great. Sadly, I did not experience the amount of skin as reported by Collio2, but he did not name his provider, so this may have been a different person.
A couple other AMPs were visited as well; none noteworthy, and all have been reviewed by others.
All in all, a most enjoyable visit, with the weather cooperating fully. Thanks again to Roamin, for spelling out places to visit. I may be back for the Columbus Day holiday, and if things go as planned, I shall avail myself of more of Roamin's suggestions.
Cheers!
-
09-09-15 17:00 #8562Senior Member

Posts: 258Fwc
Due to the holiday on Monday, I forgot that my ATF was off today so I went back to FWC. Scarlett welcomed me back at the door and escorted me to a room. A favorite there, May / Mei has moved on and Hannah has recently joined the staff and was my therapist for today. A good TS was followed by average massage skills. She was friendly to talk to and my time actually ran over a bit. I didn't hear the doorbell so it may have been a slow day. Above average finish and I got my bottle of cool water and left. FW is still extremely clean and well run. I will return.
-
09-08-15 23:27 #8561Senior Member

Posts: 1991120 per hr for incall
For non-sensual massage, there are plenty of options in the 60-80 per hr range (+ 15-20% tip).
Originally Posted by Kamen
[View Original Post]
When the price gets up to 120/ hr it should at least include a std NOVA finish and that's also usually the total paid at an AMP when you consider the 80 house fee and the 40 tip for the masseuse.
So, repeating what I wrote earlier, 120 for a reg massage with no finish is an overpriced joke.
-
09-08-15 22:26 #8560Senior Member

Posts: 112What kind of the massage is the high price?
Massage PRICE:
30 Minutes-$80,60 Minutes - $120,90 Minutes - $180,120 MInutes-$240.
Outcall Massage PRICE:
60 Minutes - $150,90 Minutes - $200,120 Minutes - $260.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-15 12:51 #8559Senior Member

Posts: 1991Research report: Green Tea Spa (not worh the $)
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...07382/18978355
Green Tea Spa is an apt, not a real spa location and even though the prices are at the FBSM level extras are either not on the menu or might be possible (depending on the masseuse) with a major upsell.
I visited 2 x and had an extensive discussion with the MMS who books the sessions (Sophie / Sofie). My first visit was with Amy and the massage was ok but at the flip only available option was self-service for an additional $60. Needless to say, I passed.
After I left I texted MMS to tell her how overpriced her establishment was. She apologized profusely and claimed there must have been some misunderstanding and promised me a different girl if I returned the next day. We continued the conversation via phone and she convinced me to give the place one more shot. I made it a point to arrive early the next day and I saw Amy get out of her car so it was clear to me that MMS had lied and I was going to get the same runaround. I called and cancelled and then she fed me a bunch of BS about how their regular massage was worth 120/ hr even without extras. I ended that pretty quickly as there was no point continuing the discussion.
Bottom line is to avoid unless all you want is an overpriced regular massage. Much better legit massage options out there for less.
-
09-07-15 21:58 #8558Senior Member

Posts: 317Was on the way to see&see but decided to stop here instead. Was a mistake. Similar lackluster experience. Same big-titted provider.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-15 18:16 #8557Regular Member

Posts: 2AMPs near Baileys X roads, 7 corners & Duke St
I've dreamt about visiting the AMPs around my area.
*Swan was run of the mill. Older provider, $0. 60 for 30 min. Decent massage, finish was pleasant after flip. $0. 40 tip. Likely won't return.
*The one deeper in the same parking lot at 5136 and seems to no longer posts has been a lot more fun, particularly when I've dreamt at night and on Sunday's. Seems it's a one provider / patron at a time place. The normal woman- works bankers hours plus? And drives a silver sedan frequently parked nearby is not as fun as the others. She will give a good message with a barely acceptable NOVA finish, let you play with hand suck on her nipples once she's comfortable. She'll let you rub on her cat, even make her cum (seemingly). Seems she won't do anything more, even with regulars. $0. 80 to the house for the hour + $0. 40 or $0. 60 tip depending on my mood and her effort. * When I've dreamt of visiting the same place l, still with a solo provider, CFS was achieved with more than two providers. Seems they just need to have a fun, flirty offer to give them a massage after approx 5 min of roaming early in the massage. Every time, they asked If I was serious, then laid on the table after I insisted. After some urging, they would gradually undress. Eventually, they'd upsell $1 to $1. 2 on top of the $0. 80 to the house for the hour. Each time was FUN. I'd suggest Sunday or night time visits. They seem to always be new though they can be convinced to play.
Seven Therapy with Mickey. $0. 80 to the house for the hour. Decent massage. After the flip, NOVA with a viewing as she agreed to pull up her shirt to show a great rack for an older woman and pulled down her yoga pants and show her pretty cat. $0. 60 tip and out the door. I would not repeat.
Garden on near Duke St. (suite G7). Dreamt of going twice. Seems to be two providers at a time. Each time I went for only 30 min = $0. 60 to the house & $0. 40 tip. Each time a different athletic 40's provider gave a great massage while being allowed to roam / caress outside their shirts / yoga pants. Great non mechanical NOVA finish after the flip each time. Maybe more fun is allowed with a regular during an hour session thoug not sure if that's the case as tape seemed to be placed over the door mechanisms to prevent locking.
-
09-05-15 22:07 #8556Senior Member

Posts: 228No wallet
I never take my wallet into AMPs or in calls, just the cash I can afford to spend. Base rate in one pocket, tip / extra in another, no I'd. Angel was about 5'-2", dark complected (hispanic descent? And small chested in case anyone else runs into her or she changes her name. LFMF, follow JmSuttr's advice!
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-15 18:04 #8555Senior Member

Posts: 1991If you want to develop her into your ATF at that place
Get her name (and don't forget it), get her personal digits, tip generously and don't see any other masseuse at that spa.
Originally Posted by Collio2
[View Original Post]
A couple of additional notes: By tip generously I mean maybe $10-$20 above the norm (any more than that and she may see you as a sap) but only if you get the kind of good service you described. And the comment about not seeing other masseuses is because AMP girls can be very protective and jealous of their best clients. And the girls gossip like crazy so every one of them will absolutely know when you come in and who you see.
-
09-05-15 17:51 #8554Senior Member

Posts: 1991They're an agency
http://dreamymaid.com/Dreamy_Maid/Girls.html
Originally Posted by Mongeroose
[View Original Post]
And if you search the oThER site using the 571 number you will find several reviews, mostly positive. But of course with any agency there's no guarantee all the girls are honest. One possible strategy would be to take your clothes (or at least whatever you used to stash your extra cash) into the bathroom while you shower. But it's certainly no guarantee and the better option is simply to avoid possible thieves.
Thanks for the warning post because I had been thinking about giving them a call.
-
09-05-15 16:43 #8553Senior Member

Posts: 912Inbox should be cleared. I did go back to the old Blue Tropic and was able to see someone (not Anna). The provider rebuffed my request for standard noVA, even though she was teasing me a bit.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-15 13:45 #8552Senior Member

Posts: 433Where did you leave your wallet?
Originally Posted by Mongeroose
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-15 11:56 #8551Senior Member

Posts: 228Avoid-Robbed?
Saw weeks of BP ads by several providers with the same zip code (22152) and land line (571-882-1189), but different text numbers. Figured it was a group of girls working in the same apartment and it was. Their most recent ad as of this posting is pasted below. Anyway called to make a 30 minute appointment for an hour later with Angel. Directions took me to the Tivoli Condos next to Royal Ridge Park in West Springfield. Was let in quickly and introduced to two other masseuses before being led to a room set up as a spa. All providers appeared attractive and younger than 30. Room had portable massage table with head rest, clean towels, pop music on the radio, so ok. Paid 1. 2 up front as advertised. Massage was as oily and only covered the back, buttox, and hamstrings. A little teasing before the flip at 15 minutes. Once flipped she went straight for the finish and allowed topless roaming. Total table time less than 20 minutes. Offered clean towels and shower for cleanup, which I took, got dressed and departed. The kicker came when I got back to my car and discovered 40 fewer roses in my pocket than what I had carried in for my "optional extras" stash. So, if you go, the girls are young and hot compared to the usual AMP fare, but don't take in anymore $ than the advertised rate for your desired time length, and don't be surprised if you are shorted on time.
One of their ads:
💗128151;128151;Southern Exotic Blonde Ready to Relax you! Reviewed💗128151;10084;10084;10084; - 21.
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2015 7:47 PM.
21 years old College Blonde.
Rocking body, Pictures are 100 percent me.
Come see me for a relaxing evening with a body rub.
Discreet incall location, warm towels, hot shower available. You won't be disappoined =) foot fetish welcome.
140 for half.
200 for hour.
, Body rub only for relaxation no full.
Appointments only 22152 call 571-882-1189 or text me at 703-688-3043 Thank you! Lena.
Poster's age: 21.
• Location: 22152 West Springfield, Northern Virginia.
• Post I'd: 17971121 nova.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/so...iewed/17971121
-
09-03-15 20:28 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 216Blue Tropic
Hey Serpico99, clear your inbox.
-
09-03-15 15:25 #8549Regular Member

Posts: 1Imperial Therapy
First time poster so bear with me while I try to get all the terms correct. Went to Imperial today, made an appointment but when I got there the girl that I'm pretty sure was the mamasan asked me to wait 20 minutes. After 25 went back and she brought me and I saw a few other prettier and younger girls in the hall. The mamasan (I think) was the one I had today, 40's I would guess but decent looking, takes care of her body. Table shower was good and she got every nook and cranny paying special attention to my family jewels and butt. After that went to the room, she agreed to take off everything for. 8 She was fine with touching just no putting anything inside of her, she was a bit hairy down there but she definitely kept it clean. Good massage, worked up to the flip with light touching and sensual caresses. After the flip it was the basic nova special which she was very good at and she was fine with me touching her and nursing a bit. After she cleaned us both up and I had a bit of time left so she did a bit of deep tissue massage on my back, she does give a good massage. Will certainly go back especially for some of the other girls that were younger, she says they rotate out pretty often.












Reply With Quote



