Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14535

    Foot massage that results in HE?

    Hey all, I'm not looking for locations, just some wisdom from some of the more experienced mongers. Has anyone ever gone into a foot massage place to get a foot massage, and had it end with a handshake? Just curious. I'm kinda getting bored with body massages but don't want to waste my time.

  2. #14534

    Fake Pics

    Don't quite understand the uproar about pictures.

    If the picture is a close enough likeness then I'm ok with that. If it's not a close likeness then I just walk.

    I understand, in more ways than one why girls do not want their real picture associated with any ad. That's their choice but if they put up a pic that is not a true representation of what they really look like then it's my choice to walk away and find someone else.

    To everyone complaining about the girls fake pics I have just one thing to say, where is your picture?

    Avg Joe.

  3. #14533

    That's fine, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, because in today's world, it's so effing difficult to take a picture of yourself. If they can't post pictures of themselves, they're fakes. End of story.
    I know its very easy to use your real picture. I think the reason they aren't using their real pictures are because they want to remain private. I am okay with that. I don't want my picture out there either. If the pictures being "fake" is an automatic no-go for you, that's fine. But I'm sure a lot of the fellas on here would be willing to overlook the "fake" pics if they know that the girl looks pretty close to those pics and knows what do do with her hands. For the girls I mentioned (and a couple others), I'm happy to pass along that information.

  4. #14532

    Thanks great info

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Red envelope is a significant part of Chinese culture. So, people in the East and Southeast Asian countries near by and have been historically influenced or have been a major immigration destination in history will know what red envelope means. Even if they do not observe the new year of Lunar calendar. I believe Korean and Japanese and Vietnamese would observe the Lunar new year.

    The Asian exceptions are People from India and Russia and their adjacent countries in South and Central Asia, they don't observe Chinese culture that much.

    In this world, girls from Korea and Thai would definitely know and understand your gesture.
    Interesting.

  5. #14531

    UTR Mongolians

    Paid another visit couple of weeks back and performance is still on par. If you PMed me already and I didn't get to it please resend it as I lost track during my long vacation who I responded to so far.

  6. #14530
    Yeah, because in today's world, it's so effing difficult to take a picture of yourself. If they can't post pictures of themselves, they're fakes. End of story.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietMan44  [View Original Post]
    A lot of girls post pictures that are not really them, but a fair representation of what they look like. I have seen several, including Nylah (I agree with what Xabi and CoolPatrick wrote about her, fwiw), her friend Sarah (who I enjoyed a good bit more), and others (e. G. , a couple of the girls at the place on Irving by the highway), who post pictures that look pretty close to what they look like, but are not them. So, maybe it would be better to say "fair representation" rather than "accurate. " Either way, the pictures are not "real" pictures, but I wouldn't characterize them as "fakes" either.

    When you show up and the girl looks nothing like the picture, that is what I consider a fake, and that gets me ticked off.

  7. #14529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Girls Posting Pics.

    The girls I've seen are actually the one that's posted in her ad. I'd rather have a girl post no pics rather than posting a pic that's close to what they look like. At least this way there's less of a disappointment when you see her. The girls I've seen that didn't post a pic of themselves turned out to be a lot of fun.

  8. #14528
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Accurate for me means true and real and recent and if it's not me when you get here it's free. Drop me into the 'confused' group.

    That's why this forum is so valuable. Good discussion.
    A lot of girls post pictures that are not really them, but a fair representation of what they look like. I have seen several, including Nylah (I agree with what Xabi and CoolPatrick wrote about her, fwiw), her friend Sarah (who I enjoyed a good bit more), and others (e. G. , a couple of the girls at the place on Irving by the highway), who post pictures that look pretty close to what they look like, but are not them. So, maybe it would be better to say "fair representation" rather than "accurate. " Either way, the pictures are not "real" pictures, but I wouldn't characterize them as "fakes" either.

    When you show up and the girl looks nothing like the picture, that is what I consider a fake, and that gets me ticked off.

  9. #14527
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    When I saw accurate I thought he was implying the pictures were real. So easy for someone to get confused.
    Accurate for me means true and real and recent and if it's not me when you get here it's free. Drop me into the 'confused' group.

    That's why this forum is so valuable. Good discussion.

  10. #14526

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Monday, February 8th, is Chinese New Year.

    Tell your Chinese friends "Xīnniand kuil" (Phonetically: sshin-nyen kwhy-ler). (Literally "Year" "Happy".

    Here's a link with some other tidbits. One that most people know about is "Red Envelopes" with money. I would suggest the regular tip in cash. And the "gift" tip inside the Envelope. Chocolates are considered nice gifts from special friends. Or fruit, etc. Another possibility, is tell her you want to "take care" of her today. "You work so hard. I want you to relax. " And give her a nice foot or body massage. The idea is to pay it forward. I assure you she will find a way to repay you.

    http://www.chinahighlights.com/trave...in-chinese.htm

    Happy New Year. Bob.
    Informative I've tried finding a good site that gives this type info. Tried a few and didn't work, the woman looked more confused than me. Want to communicate to see if more can be had.

  11. #14525

    Mainly for Chinese-related cultures

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    Are these for Chinese therapists only. Or all Asian?

    Thanks.

    Finger.
    Red envelope is a significant part of Chinese culture. So, people in the East and Southeast Asian countries near by and have been historically influenced or have been a major immigration destination in history will know what red envelope means. Even if they do not observe the new year of Lunar calendar. I believe Korean and Japanese and Vietnamese would observe the Lunar new year.

    The Asian exceptions are People from India and Russia and their adjacent countries in South and Central Asia, they don't observe Chinese culture that much.

    In this world, girls from Korea and Thai would definitely know and understand your gesture.

  12. #14524

    Gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Monday, February 8th, is Chinese New Year.

    Tell your Chinese friends "Xīnniand kuil" (Phonetically: sshin-nyen kwhy-ler). (Literally "Year" "Happy".

    Here's a link with some other tidbits. One that most people know about is "Red Envelopes" with money. I would suggest the regular tip in cash. And the "gift" tip inside the Envelope. Chocolates are considered nice gifts from special friends. Or fruit, etc. Another possibility, is tell her you want to "take care" of her today. "You work so hard. I want you to relax. " And give her a nice foot or body massage. The idea is to pay it forward. I assure you she will find a way to repay you.

    http://www.chinahighlights.com/trave...in-chinese.htm

    Happy New Year. Bob.
    Are these for Chinese therapists only. Or all Asian?

    Thanks.

    Finger.

  13. #14523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Chinese New Year

    Monday, February 8th, is Chinese New Year.

    Tell your Chinese friends "Xīnniáand kuŕilč" (Phonetically: sshin-nyen kwhy-ler). (Literally "Year" "Happy".

    Here's a link with some other tidbits. One that most people know about is "Red Envelopes" with money. I would suggest the regular tip in cash. And the "gift" tip inside the Envelope. Chocolates are considered nice gifts from special friends. Or fruit, etc. Another possibility, is tell her you want to "take care" of her today. "You work so hard. I want you to relax. " And give her a nice foot or body massage. The idea is to pay it forward. I assure you she will find a way to repay you.

    http://www.chinahighlights.com/trave...in-chinese.htm

    Happy New Year. Bob.

  14. #14522
    When I saw accurate I thought he was implying the pictures were real. So easy for someone to get confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    You have your idea of 411 and so do I. I shun when I recognize the girl in the photo and nothing is mentioned in the review, and the review has no specific details, except for the same standard jargon in each and every one.

    That post was not typed over weeks or pulled off a detailed hand written diary. It wasn't even yanked from the very elite memory of a monger. (Heck if I don't post about a dream in the next day or two I already forget the girls #, link to her add, and what color her bush was. That post was written in an instant like my term papers in college that I did a lot of copy and paste on, just like the post at issue. Gullibility at its finest I guess.

    Maybe I'll let it slide from now on. Apologies.

  15. #14521
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Sheesh. Chill dude. Saying pictures are accurate means they are a fair representation of what the girl looks like, not that the pictures are of the girl.
    You have your idea of 411 and so do I. I shun when I recognize the girl in the photo and nothing is mentioned in the review, and the review has no specific details, except for the same standard jargon in each and every one.

    That post was not typed over weeks or pulled off a detailed hand written diary. It wasn't even yanked from the very elite memory of a monger. (Heck if I don't post about a dream in the next day or two I already forget the girls #, link to her add, and what color her bush was. That post was written in an instant like my term papers in college that I did a lot of copy and paste on, just like the post at issue. Gullibility at its finest I guess.

    Maybe I'll let it slide from now on. Apologies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape