Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14520

    Nylah

    "I want to provide some clarification about this bodyrub provider. She is not the person shown in the images she used on her BP ad. But she does look like her even if you see past the makeup. So, it is an accurate portray of her, but not the real photo of her. The difference of word choice is subtle but indeed somewhat confusing. And guess what, the other site has the same policy for the image description. ".

    Her studio on Jackson just east of the board of trade. There is a glass partition on same floor that has many female receptionists there. I think the floor is shared with other business in addition to a massage business (stand. finish) owned by Charnese. Two and a half years ago I met Nylah at her old Wells and Jackson location called delilas dolls. Her personality is cold and my opinion she's money hungry. For Euro fans, there are some Euros that work at one of the massage businesses in the same building. Good Luck, Xabi.

  2. #14519

    About Nylah

    I want to provide some clarification about this bodyrub provider.

    She is not the person shown in the images she used on her BP ad. But she does look like her even if you see past the makeup. So, it is an accurate portray of her, but not the real photo of her. The difference of word choice is subtle but indeed somewhat confusing. And guess what, the other site has the same policy for the image description.

    She is clearly a mixed race, just not sure if it's White & African American or Indian & African American or all three. The Indian / Asian mention could be that she needs to stick to the script and the images that she 'borrows' on her ad.

    Her look is pretty hot and her boobs are top-notch.

    Her service is fairly mechanical and distant. She has BDSM and prostate massage on menu, and the second item is not the code word for happy ending.

    She mentioned her price is all inclusive, as in she did not expect tipping for the standard finish.

    She would wear a latex glove to provide service when you order the second item.

    Her studio is in an office building in the financial district part of the loop, the floor she is on have another few massage studios. This is what she told me. I walked around and feel like what she said is true. I did not ask if they are her 'competitors' or just legit and licensed massage therapists.

    Her reviews on the other site are very consistent with one another, and with the reviews found here prior to the latest mention.

  3. #14518

    I agree with your concern

    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    CP, my main concern was that a lot of the reviews were almost word-for-word copies of other reviews he posted. I can believe that someone might be trying to 'build their cred' by reposting info others have already posted, but if we really are here to share info, what do we gain from that?

    Whatever.
    Castlerae, your criticism is warranted and appreciated. I just hoped that you could be a slightly more constructive and pointed out more clearly the issue of your concern (whether he copy / paste anything) and the things you want clarification from him. If you pointed out the ways of improvement clearly and he responded in the same way, I'd actually hammer down on him immediately.

    I understand and have the same concern and I would react differently when the reviews contradicted to the general consensus or my own experience, to the point that I think it warrants additional clarification. I have no idea if all or some his reviews are copying from old ones word-for-word. I do suspect that. But because he did (re) organize his materials and the information is consistent with what I know, so I didn't hammer down on him. Plus, even if some of them is stolen from old reviews, recycling the information is still of a bit of value, given the consistency with the consensus. At least it makes easier for folks who have to RTFF. Plus, sharing second-hand or hearsay information is not a bad sharing in and of itself, as long as posters make clear about it. At least I'm a bit more flexible about this.

  4. #14517
    Sheesh. Chill dude. Saying pictures are accurate means they are a fair representation of what the girl looks like, not that the pictures are of the girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    Please stop posting. You've been called out once for posting lies. Saying girls pictures are accurate when they're obvious porn stars and models has ruined your rep...

  5. #14516
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    Please stop posting. You've been called out once for posting lies. Saying girls pictures are accurate when they're obvious porn stars and models has ruined your rep...
    I disagree. He did not say that the pics were her. He said the pics are accurate.

  6. #14515
    Quote Originally Posted by MandyChi  [View Original Post]
    See link to her ad rates are posted. Standard handshake / HJ finish only with only some mutual touching allowed.
    Please stop posting. You've been called out once for posting lies. Saying girls pictures are accurate when they're obvious porn stars and models has ruined your rep...

  7. #14514
    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about going to this place hoping to have FS if the girl was hot enough, was greeted by Shrek like mamasan and a monster papasan. Was about to leave bc they were so effing ugly but it was raining so I said to myself "lets go for hh and just massage". Papasan massaged for 20 minutes and then mamasan with a VERY short skirt came in. Visibly no undies. She kept raising her skirt and touching my johnson to make me hard. It worked after a few minutes. She had a decent but big ass. She asked for. 6 for HJ and eventually settled for. 4. She kept insisting to go for FS for 160 but I didn't have enough cash. She could have done it for 120 for sure. She was too ugly for more than a HJ for me. Roaming was allowed.

    Place was reeking of cum smell though. Would NEVER repeat.
    This place has been there for many years. They must have some repeat customers and I don't know why. When I visited many years ago it was a similar set up. Small place mamasan walked me to the small room on the right. She did give a decent massage before reaching for wood. When I was there she was teaching a younger girl how to massage so I got a 4 hand for the same price. When the massage was over she had the girl leave and she offered the menu. She was old back then so I went with the basic. She got her tip and then gave me her business card. Told me I can call anytime day or night for service. It did not smell bad back then but this was years ago. I never returned either but always wondered why the joint was still open.

  8. #14513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Mandy. Hang in there

    I agree with Head and Pat. You can never please all the people. Glad you are posting. From the style of your posts I can tell you are highly organized. You Take notes. And are systematic. I only have one suggestion: I know it is a hassle to log in after each and every session. But, the more current the information, the more useful it is. Quick, timely short posts are better. Welcome aboard. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by MandyChi  [View Original Post]
    See above. This is why so many "lurkers" don't post or try to share and just "lurk" and that's what I'll be back to doing, I'm done.

  9. #14512
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Relieve Your Stress Away The Best For Less $40 - 23.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ss-40/23835043

    I went to see these nice ladies yesterday. They were friendly latinas but not the ones from years past. I had a great time. They did not knock my socks off but I will repeat. One masseuse spoke decent english and the other spoke poor english, so what, did not come there to chat.
    Visited. Price as advertised, got a not-fantastic massage followed by HJ.

  10. #14511

    True, but

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    I get that your comment could be seen as a genuine humor and you are just joking. But I think you can do better than this if your comment is meant as a humor. Because in the past month or two, I saw a couple seniors posting binge reviews like him. The only difference is, the senior put everything in one post instead of 11. Binge reviews are good so long as the quality is good, and should not be treated differently because of the post count of the author.

    If he submitted 11 posts of 'please-spoon-feed-me' types of questions about these MPs, then he is certainly weird and not a cool way to build his street cred and get to the Senior level.

    He posted 11 reviews instead. Yes there is always a concern of quality and credibility of reviews. But in his case, did he provide fishy information? Of course not. Although what he provided is not really nuanced information, his reviews are genuine. They are pretty consistent with old reviews on these places, so if nothing else, it's confirming, and thus of a good value, at least to me. Oh, and yes, there is a chance that he did not visit all these spots and just pulling information from elsewhere to fake these reviews. But again, I have no problem and actually would applaud his effort since he actually pulled out the right information. It takes time to do this.

    Yes, newbies or lurkers need to learn and find their ways to gain and earn their trust with seniors. But seniors commenting like this is not helpful at all. We all have life outside of the hobby. I don't submit review to the other sites right after any appointment because I'm also busy with so many other stuff. So why should I be condemned if I submit a review or a bunch or reviews at the time of my convenience?
    CP, my main concern was that a lot of the reviews were almost word-for-word copies of other reviews he posted. I can believe that someone might be trying to 'build their cred' by reposting info others have already posted, but if we really are here to share info, what do we gain from that?

    Whatever.

  11. #14510

    Ewww!

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about going to this place hoping to have FS if the girl was hot enough, was greeted by Shrek like mamasan and a monster papasan. Was about to leave bc they were so effing ugly but it was raining so I said to myself "lets go for hh and just massage". Papasan massaged for 20 minutes and then mamasan with a VERY short skirt came in. Visibly no undies. She kept raising her skirt and touching my johnson to make me hard. It worked after a few minutes. She had a decent but big ass. She asked for. 6 for HJ and eventually settled for. 4. She kept insisting to go for FS for 160 but I didn't have enough cash. She could have done it for 120 for sure. She was too ugly for more than a HJ for me. Roaming was allowed.

    Place was reeking of cum smell though. Would NEVER repeat.
    Man, I was there a few years ago. She was a pretty big woman and I had a similar experience. Although she was the one who massaged me. She went straight for the HE, which was ok, but was asking for more than the standard price. We argued a bit and she relented. That was the last time I was there. Sorry about your experience.

  12. #14509

    Wait a sec.

    If the pics are fake (which they are) then why would the review here say the pics are accurate? Shame, be / see she is smokin' hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by MandyChi  [View Original Post]
    Nylah loop.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-loop/30398995

    Provider name: nylah.

    Age / appearance: photos very accurate = smoking hot.

    Massage: mediocre light rubbing.

    Spa setting: clean very small studio room in office building.

    Standard finish (no discussion of tip but at least 20 tip seems fair / expected).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    These are fake pictures of a model named India love westbrook.

  13. #14508

    Zen

    Went to Zen on clbrn a few days ago. Been hesitating to go there bcs its in the area where I work and have to be discrete like.
    Good massage by sweet looking lady. But a no return from me only bcs of an up-sell of. 7 just for he. told her not good to much for customers to return ,they didn't seem to care

  14. #14507
    This sounds so terrible. Sorry to hear you went through with that. Gross.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about going to this place hoping to have FS if the girl was hot enough, was greeted by Shrek like mamasan and a monster papasan. Was about to leave bc they were so effing ugly but it was raining so I said to myself "lets go for hh and just massage". Papasan massaged for 20 minutes and then mamasan with a VERY short skirt came in. Visibly no undies. She kept raising her skirt and touching my johnson to make me hard. It worked after a few minutes. She had a decent but big ass. She asked for. 6 for HJ and eventually settled for. 4. She kept insisting to go for FS for 160 but I didn't have enough cash. She could have done it for 120 for sure. She was too ugly for more than a HJ for me. Roaming was allowed.

    Place was reeking of cum smell though. Would NEVER repeat.
    .

  15. #14506

    It's just you

    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    Eleven spas visited for review? Is it me, or does anyone else wonder how he found the energy (or why he waited so long) to post?
    I get that your comment could be seen as a genuine humor and you are just joking. But I think you can do better than this if your comment is meant as a humor. Because in the past month or two, I saw a couple seniors posting binge reviews like him. The only difference is, the senior put everything in one post instead of 11. Binge reviews are good so long as the quality is good, and should not be treated differently because of the post count of the author.

    If he submitted 11 posts of 'please-spoon-feed-me' types of questions about these MPs, then he is certainly weird and not a cool way to build his street cred and get to the Senior level.

    He posted 11 reviews instead. Yes there is always a concern of quality and credibility of reviews. But in his case, did he provide fishy information? Of course not. Although what he provided is not really nuanced information, his reviews are genuine. They are pretty consistent with old reviews on these places, so if nothing else, it's confirming, and thus of a good value, at least to me. Oh, and yes, there is a chance that he did not visit all these spots and just pulling information from elsewhere to fake these reviews. But again, I have no problem and actually would applaud his effort since he actually pulled out the right information. It takes time to do this.

    Yes, newbies or lurkers need to learn and find their ways to gain and earn their trust with seniors. But seniors commenting like this is not helpful at all. We all have life outside of the hobby. I don't submit review to the other sites right after any appointment because I'm also busy with so many other stuff. So why should I be condemned if I submit a review or a bunch or reviews at the time of my convenience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape