Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,501 to 25,515 of 40027
-
02-04-16 17:51 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 665Accurate for me means true and real and recent and if it's not me when you get here it's free. Drop me into the 'confused' group.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
That's why this forum is so valuable. Good discussion.
-
02-04-16 15:12 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 262Thanks
Informative I've tried finding a good site that gives this type info. Tried a few and didn't work, the woman looked more confused than me. Want to communicate to see if more can be had.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-16 11:13 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 793Mainly for Chinese-related cultures
Red envelope is a significant part of Chinese culture. So, people in the East and Southeast Asian countries near by and have been historically influenced or have been a major immigration destination in history will know what red envelope means. Even if they do not observe the new year of Lunar calendar. I believe Korean and Japanese and Vietnamese would observe the Lunar new year.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
The Asian exceptions are People from India and Russia and their adjacent countries in South and Central Asia, they don't observe Chinese culture that much.
In this world, girls from Korea and Thai would definitely know and understand your gesture.
-
02-04-16 09:59 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 249Gifts
Are these for Chinese therapists only. Or all Asian?
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Finger.
-
02-04-16 08:55 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 1255Chinese New Year
Monday, February 8th, is Chinese New Year.
Tell your Chinese friends "Xīnniáand kuŕilč" (Phonetically: sshin-nyen kwhy-ler). (Literally "Year" "Happy".
Here's a link with some other tidbits. One that most people know about is "Red Envelopes" with money. I would suggest the regular tip in cash. And the "gift" tip inside the Envelope. Chocolates are considered nice gifts from special friends. Or fruit, etc. Another possibility, is tell her you want to "take care" of her today. "You work so hard. I want you to relax. " And give her a nice foot or body massage. The idea is to pay it forward. I assure you she will find a way to repay you.
http://www.chinahighlights.com/trave...in-chinese.htm
Happy New Year. Bob.
-
02-04-16 08:39 #14522Banned Member

Posts: 4190When I saw accurate I thought he was implying the pictures were real. So easy for someone to get confused.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-16 04:39 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 452You have your idea of 411 and so do I. I shun when I recognize the girl in the photo and nothing is mentioned in the review, and the review has no specific details, except for the same standard jargon in each and every one.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
That post was not typed over weeks or pulled off a detailed hand written diary. It wasn't even yanked from the very elite memory of a monger. (Heck if I don't post about a dream in the next day or two I already forget the girls #, link to her add, and what color her bush was. That post was written in an instant like my term papers in college that I did a lot of copy and paste on, just like the post at issue. Gullibility at its finest I guess.
Maybe I'll let it slide from now on. Apologies.
-
02-03-16 18:52 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 341Nylah
"I want to provide some clarification about this bodyrub provider. She is not the person shown in the images she used on her BP ad. But she does look like her even if you see past the makeup. So, it is an accurate portray of her, but not the real photo of her. The difference of word choice is subtle but indeed somewhat confusing. And guess what, the other site has the same policy for the image description. ".
Her studio on Jackson just east of the board of trade. There is a glass partition on same floor that has many female receptionists there. I think the floor is shared with other business in addition to a massage business (stand. finish) owned by Charnese. Two and a half years ago I met Nylah at her old Wells and Jackson location called delilas dolls. Her personality is cold and my opinion she's money hungry. For Euro fans, there are some Euros that work at one of the massage businesses in the same building. Good Luck, Xabi.
-
02-03-16 12:16 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 793About Nylah
I want to provide some clarification about this bodyrub provider.
She is not the person shown in the images she used on her BP ad. But she does look like her even if you see past the makeup. So, it is an accurate portray of her, but not the real photo of her. The difference of word choice is subtle but indeed somewhat confusing. And guess what, the other site has the same policy for the image description.
She is clearly a mixed race, just not sure if it's White & African American or Indian & African American or all three. The Indian / Asian mention could be that she needs to stick to the script and the images that she 'borrows' on her ad.
Her look is pretty hot and her boobs are top-notch.
Her service is fairly mechanical and distant. She has BDSM and prostate massage on menu, and the second item is not the code word for happy ending.
She mentioned her price is all inclusive, as in she did not expect tipping for the standard finish.
She would wear a latex glove to provide service when you order the second item.
Her studio is in an office building in the financial district part of the loop, the floor she is on have another few massage studios. This is what she told me. I walked around and feel like what she said is true. I did not ask if they are her 'competitors' or just legit and licensed massage therapists.
Her reviews on the other site are very consistent with one another, and with the reviews found here prior to the latest mention.
-
02-03-16 11:32 #14518Senior Member

Posts: 793I agree with your concern
Castlerae, your criticism is warranted and appreciated. I just hoped that you could be a slightly more constructive and pointed out more clearly the issue of your concern (whether he copy / paste anything) and the things you want clarification from him. If you pointed out the ways of improvement clearly and he responded in the same way, I'd actually hammer down on him immediately.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
I understand and have the same concern and I would react differently when the reviews contradicted to the general consensus or my own experience, to the point that I think it warrants additional clarification. I have no idea if all or some his reviews are copying from old ones word-for-word. I do suspect that. But because he did (re) organize his materials and the information is consistent with what I know, so I didn't hammer down on him. Plus, even if some of them is stolen from old reviews, recycling the information is still of a bit of value, given the consistency with the consensus. At least it makes easier for folks who have to RTFF. Plus, sharing second-hand or hearsay information is not a bad sharing in and of itself, as long as posters make clear about it. At least I'm a bit more flexible about this.
-
02-03-16 10:15 #14517Senior Member

Posts: 569Sheesh. Chill dude. Saying pictures are accurate means they are a fair representation of what the girl looks like, not that the pictures are of the girl.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-16 09:01 #14516Banned Member

Posts: 250I disagree. He did not say that the pics were her. He said the pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-16 05:01 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 452Please stop posting. You've been called out once for posting lies. Saying girls pictures are accurate when they're obvious porn stars and models has ruined your rep...
Originally Posted by MandyChi
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-16 00:59 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 311This place has been there for many years. They must have some repeat customers and I don't know why. When I visited many years ago it was a similar set up. Small place mamasan walked me to the small room on the right. She did give a decent massage before reaching for wood. When I was there she was teaching a younger girl how to massage so I got a 4 hand for the same price. When the massage was over she had the girl leave and she offered the menu. She was old back then so I went with the basic. She got her tip and then gave me her business card. Told me I can call anytime day or night for service. It did not smell bad back then but this was years ago. I never returned either but always wondered why the joint was still open.
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-16 00:26 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 1255Mandy. Hang in there
I agree with Head and Pat. You can never please all the people. Glad you are posting. From the style of your posts I can tell you are highly organized. You Take notes. And are systematic. I only have one suggestion: I know it is a hassle to log in after each and every session. But, the more current the information, the more useful it is. Quick, timely short posts are better. Welcome aboard. Bob.
Originally Posted by MandyChi
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




