Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14512
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Relieve Your Stress Away The Best For Less $40 - 23.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ss-40/23835043

    I went to see these nice ladies yesterday. They were friendly latinas but not the ones from years past. I had a great time. They did not knock my socks off but I will repeat. One masseuse spoke decent english and the other spoke poor english, so what, did not come there to chat.
    Visited. Price as advertised, got a not-fantastic massage followed by HJ.

  2. #14511

    True, but

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    I get that your comment could be seen as a genuine humor and you are just joking. But I think you can do better than this if your comment is meant as a humor. Because in the past month or two, I saw a couple seniors posting binge reviews like him. The only difference is, the senior put everything in one post instead of 11. Binge reviews are good so long as the quality is good, and should not be treated differently because of the post count of the author.

    If he submitted 11 posts of 'please-spoon-feed-me' types of questions about these MPs, then he is certainly weird and not a cool way to build his street cred and get to the Senior level.

    He posted 11 reviews instead. Yes there is always a concern of quality and credibility of reviews. But in his case, did he provide fishy information? Of course not. Although what he provided is not really nuanced information, his reviews are genuine. They are pretty consistent with old reviews on these places, so if nothing else, it's confirming, and thus of a good value, at least to me. Oh, and yes, there is a chance that he did not visit all these spots and just pulling information from elsewhere to fake these reviews. But again, I have no problem and actually would applaud his effort since he actually pulled out the right information. It takes time to do this.

    Yes, newbies or lurkers need to learn and find their ways to gain and earn their trust with seniors. But seniors commenting like this is not helpful at all. We all have life outside of the hobby. I don't submit review to the other sites right after any appointment because I'm also busy with so many other stuff. So why should I be condemned if I submit a review or a bunch or reviews at the time of my convenience?
    CP, my main concern was that a lot of the reviews were almost word-for-word copies of other reviews he posted. I can believe that someone might be trying to 'build their cred' by reposting info others have already posted, but if we really are here to share info, what do we gain from that?

    Whatever.

  3. #14510

    Ewww!

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about going to this place hoping to have FS if the girl was hot enough, was greeted by Shrek like mamasan and a monster papasan. Was about to leave bc they were so effing ugly but it was raining so I said to myself "lets go for hh and just massage". Papasan massaged for 20 minutes and then mamasan with a VERY short skirt came in. Visibly no undies. She kept raising her skirt and touching my johnson to make me hard. It worked after a few minutes. She had a decent but big ass. She asked for. 6 for HJ and eventually settled for. 4. She kept insisting to go for FS for 160 but I didn't have enough cash. She could have done it for 120 for sure. She was too ugly for more than a HJ for me. Roaming was allowed.

    Place was reeking of cum smell though. Would NEVER repeat.
    Man, I was there a few years ago. She was a pretty big woman and I had a similar experience. Although she was the one who massaged me. She went straight for the HE, which was ok, but was asking for more than the standard price. We argued a bit and she relented. That was the last time I was there. Sorry about your experience.

  4. #14509

    Wait a sec.

    If the pics are fake (which they are) then why would the review here say the pics are accurate? Shame, be / see she is smokin' hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by MandyChi  [View Original Post]
    Nylah loop.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-loop/30398995

    Provider name: nylah.

    Age / appearance: photos very accurate = smoking hot.

    Massage: mediocre light rubbing.

    Spa setting: clean very small studio room in office building.

    Standard finish (no discussion of tip but at least 20 tip seems fair / expected).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    These are fake pictures of a model named India love westbrook.

  5. #14508

    Zen

    Went to Zen on clbrn a few days ago. Been hesitating to go there bcs its in the area where I work and have to be discrete like.
    Good massage by sweet looking lady. But a no return from me only bcs of an up-sell of. 7 just for he. told her not good to much for customers to return ,they didn't seem to care

  6. #14507
    This sounds so terrible. Sorry to hear you went through with that. Gross.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about going to this place hoping to have FS if the girl was hot enough, was greeted by Shrek like mamasan and a monster papasan. Was about to leave bc they were so effing ugly but it was raining so I said to myself "lets go for hh and just massage". Papasan massaged for 20 minutes and then mamasan with a VERY short skirt came in. Visibly no undies. She kept raising her skirt and touching my johnson to make me hard. It worked after a few minutes. She had a decent but big ass. She asked for. 6 for HJ and eventually settled for. 4. She kept insisting to go for FS for 160 but I didn't have enough cash. She could have done it for 120 for sure. She was too ugly for more than a HJ for me. Roaming was allowed.

    Place was reeking of cum smell though. Would NEVER repeat.
    .

  7. #14506

    It's just you

    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    Eleven spas visited for review? Is it me, or does anyone else wonder how he found the energy (or why he waited so long) to post?
    I get that your comment could be seen as a genuine humor and you are just joking. But I think you can do better than this if your comment is meant as a humor. Because in the past month or two, I saw a couple seniors posting binge reviews like him. The only difference is, the senior put everything in one post instead of 11. Binge reviews are good so long as the quality is good, and should not be treated differently because of the post count of the author.

    If he submitted 11 posts of 'please-spoon-feed-me' types of questions about these MPs, then he is certainly weird and not a cool way to build his street cred and get to the Senior level.

    He posted 11 reviews instead. Yes there is always a concern of quality and credibility of reviews. But in his case, did he provide fishy information? Of course not. Although what he provided is not really nuanced information, his reviews are genuine. They are pretty consistent with old reviews on these places, so if nothing else, it's confirming, and thus of a good value, at least to me. Oh, and yes, there is a chance that he did not visit all these spots and just pulling information from elsewhere to fake these reviews. But again, I have no problem and actually would applaud his effort since he actually pulled out the right information. It takes time to do this.

    Yes, newbies or lurkers need to learn and find their ways to gain and earn their trust with seniors. But seniors commenting like this is not helpful at all. We all have life outside of the hobby. I don't submit review to the other sites right after any appointment because I'm also busy with so many other stuff. So why should I be condemned if I submit a review or a bunch or reviews at the time of my convenience?

  8. #14505
    Quote Originally Posted by MandyChi  [View Original Post]
    See above. This is why so many "lurkers" don't post or try to share and just "lurk" and that's what I'll be back to doing, I'm done.
    "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

    Just a little hazing going on here. Once you become a Senior you'll find that most of the criticism dies down.

    Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back in the saddle again.

    Welcome.

  9. #14504
    Quote Originally Posted by MandyChi  [View Original Post]
    Nylah loop.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-loop/30398995

    Provider name: nylah.

    Age / appearance: photos very accurate = smoking hot.

    Massage: mediocre light rubbing.

    Spa setting: clean very small studio room in office building.

    Standard finish (no discussion of tip but at least 20 tip seems fair / expected).
    These are fake pictures of a model named India love westbrook.

  10. #14503
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Hong Kong Spa on Archer

    Had a dream about going to this place hoping to have FS if the girl was hot enough, was greeted by Shrek like mamasan and a monster papasan. Was about to leave bc they were so effing ugly but it was raining so I said to myself "lets go for hh and just massage". Papasan massaged for 20 minutes and then mamasan with a VERY short skirt came in. Visibly no undies. She kept raising her skirt and touching my johnson to make me hard. It worked after a few minutes. She had a decent but big ass. She asked for. 6 for HJ and eventually settled for. 4. She kept insisting to go for FS for 160 but I didn't have enough cash. She could have done it for 120 for sure. She was too ugly for more than a HJ for me. Roaming was allowed.

    Place was reeking of cum smell though. Would NEVER repeat.

  11. #14502
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    Nylah seems hot. What are her rates? Also, not a very experienced massage patron. What is meant by "standard finish"?
    See link to her ad rates are posted. Standard handshake / HJ finish only with only some mutual touching allowed.

  12. #14501

    Thought his binge-reviews were good, helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by MandyChi  [View Original Post]
    See above. This is why so many "lurkers" don't post or try to share and just "lurk" and that's what I'll be back to doing, I'm done.
    Seems to me he was just trying to contribute a bunch of reviews early, like I did. Of course he has a bunch of places saved up to review, if he is brand new to the forum, but not to the monger world. I have done bing-reporting as well, especially at the beginning.

  13. #14500
    Nylah seems hot. What are her rates? Also, not a very experienced massage patron. What is meant by "standard finish"?

    Quote Originally Posted by MandyChi  [View Original Post]
    Nylah loop.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-loop/30398995

    Provider name: nylah.

    Age / appearance: photos very accurate = smoking hot.

    Massage: mediocre light rubbing.

    Spa setting: clean very small studio room in office building.

    Standard finish (no discussion of tip but at least 20 tip seems fair / expected).

  14. #14499
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    Eleven spas visited for review? Is it me, or does anyone else wonder how he found the energy (or why he waited so long) to post?
    See above. This is why so many "lurkers" don't post or try to share and just "lurk" and that's what I'll be back to doing, I'm done.

  15. #14498

    Does anyone else smell something funny?

    Quote Originally Posted by MandyChi  [View Original Post]
    Mia northside:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...vance/22754685

    Provider name: mia.

    Age / appearance: photos very accurate = smoking hot.

    Massage: excellent massage skills.

    Spa setting: clean empty apartment.

    Standard finish.
    Eleven spas visited for review? Is it me, or does anyone else wonder how he found the energy (or why he waited so long) to post?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape