High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14497

    Nice work

    Nice work. Don't venture to the city much, but great reports.

    May have to start venturing out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandychi  [View Original Post]
    Have been reading dream reports over the past year and wanted to provide some dreams back. Dreams based on at least one visit at each site. Sometimes more than one. YMMV of course.

    Also. I'm on the lookout for high quality body massage with attractive younger attendant including standard finish. Clean facility. Any recommendations greatly appreciated (pm or whatever).

    Thanks and respect.

    Belmont Spa:

    Provider name: multiple providers.

    Age / appearance: mid-twenty's to 40's. Quite a few choices some quite nice.

    Spa setting: small but seems fairly clean. Changing of sheets / towels appears to happen at every visit.

    Massage: sub-par on all occasions.

    Standard finish / price with lots of fun / play.

  2. #14496

    Oki doki spa 312-XXX-3462

    Guy told me kiki aka hongjiao aka judy-the owner of the OKI DOKI SPA sold him good massage + excellent rim job for 175 USD all in. Has anyone else bought this? Was it worth it? What tip does she get for BJs? I can say that she gives powerful HJs for sure (60 tip).

  3. #14495

    Youwannasee

    Dream of Mekenzie.

    Very nice and friendly and willing $$.

    Any info on Melanie?

  4. #14494
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Grand spa

    I was there last week late night before they close, greeted by a young petite. Probably early 20's. She said her name is mindy or cindy not sure. I had a feeling that no extras will be offered. Went into the room, massage was average with no teasing. She was trying to sweet talk me to repeat next time. I tipped. 10 and left. I don't think she will offer extras even if we repeat.

  5. #14493

    Mia

    Mia northside:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...vance/22754685

    Provider name: mia.

    Age / appearance: photos very accurate = smoking hot.

    Massage: excellent massage skills.

    Spa setting: clean empty apartment.

    Standard finish.

  6. #14492

    Nylah

    Nylah loop.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-loop/30398995

    Provider name: nylah.

    Age / appearance: photos very accurate = smoking hot.

    Massage: mediocre light rubbing.

    Spa setting: clean very small studio room in office building.

    Standard finish (no discussion of tip but at least 20 tip seems fair / expected).

  7. #14491

    Linda, ping, mercy downtown

    Linda:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...in-us/26689496

    Provider name: Unsure.

    Age / appearance: 40+ with wear and tear.

    Spa setting: old / small / dingy / greasy.

    Massage: only ok.

    Standard finish / price available.

    Mercy downtown:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...icago/33332375

    Provider name: unsure.

    Age / appearance: 30+ greasy / wear / tear not pleasant.

    Massage: declined? Spa setting: greasy / unclean.

    Left before massage.

    Ping:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-5918/31480941

    Provider name: unsure.

    Age / appearance: 45/50 + with lots of wear and tear.

    Spa setting: small dingy dirty.

    Massage: no good.

    Standard finish / price available.

  8. #14490

    East rhythm

    East Rhythm.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...icago/29554587

    Provider name: Cindy and unsure.

    Age / appearance: 40+ thin / somewhat attractive.

    Spa setting: somewhat dingy / greasy / unclean.

    Massage: ok / decent. Massage: ok / decent.

    Self-serve finish.

  9. #14489

    Okidoki

    OkiDoki.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/12301229

    Provider name: unsure (mamasan?

    Age / appearance: 45+ however lots of other therapists younger / cute.

    Spa setting: somewhat dingy / greasy / unclean.

    Massage: no good.

    Standard finish (asked for higher rate 60).

  10. #14488

    Zen

    Zen Spa.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...touch/29132786

    Provider name: unsure.

    Age / appearance: 35 - 45, cute and thin.

    Spa setting: small but fairly clean.

    Massage: ok at best.

    Standard finish.

  11. #14487

    Magic88

    Magic88:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-best/33477084

    Provider name: tiffany.

    Age / appearance: 20's-30's and curvy / thick.

    Spa setting: small also provide medicure / pedicures. Table / towels greasy / unclean.

    Massage: ok only.

    Standard finish with higher rates (50/60 request).

  12. #14486

    New hope

    New hope:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...e-spa/27503057

    Provider name: Michelle?

    Age / appearance: 35-45.

    Spa setting: small somewhat dingy / greasy.

    Massage: ok / somewhat decent.

    Standard finish / price.

  13. #14485

    Belmont

    Have been reading dream reports over the past year and wanted to provide some dreams back. Dreams based on at least one visit at each site. Sometimes more than one. YMMV of course.

    Also. I'm on the lookout for high quality body massage with attractive younger attendant including standard finish. Clean facility. Any recommendations greatly appreciated (pm or whatever).

    Thanks and respect.

    Belmont Spa:

    Provider name: multiple providers.

    Age / appearance: mid-twenty's to 40's. Quite a few choices some quite nice.

    Spa setting: small but seems fairly clean. Changing of sheets / towels appears to happen at every visit.

    Massage: sub-par on all occasions.

    Standard finish / price with lots of fun / play.

  14. #14484
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Macau

    Had a dream about this place today, all are mamasans in late 40's to early 50's, got hh for. 4 and a free TS. Plenty of teasing (balls and assh). Idk what happened I asked for vivian but they switched after I said that I want table shower first. Was about to leave but she literally made a sad face LOL. After a so so massage, she asked me to flip and asked if "I was okay" lookinh at my hard johnson. I said go for it, she said. 4 and I said Ok. Got a decent finish. Roaming and tit sucking allowed. Total damage. 8. Would not repeat. I am tired of MPs and want to go a step further. Please pm me some FS offering places. It need not happen first time but after 2/3 times atleast.

  15. #14483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoRocks  [View Original Post]
    This is my first time going to HE massage place so I wanted a sure thing. Based on reading the forum, it sounded like the Mount Prospect locations were a safe bet. I randomly went to New Life over Jun. I was more interested in the HE over massage and experience over youth. When I entered New Life an older lady quickly ushered me into a room. I waited a while; I think they were short staffed. I saw Mona, who confused me for another client. For some reason it took me a while to convince her that I wasn't this other person. She offered me a shower, which I turned down. I was able to feel her tits under her shirt and rub her ass. She implied that I could feel under her pants, but I wasn't interested. Mona was older and had a little belly, but her tits were very nice. There was no hard sell or discussion of prices. She just told me something like I'm going to take care of you and you should to take care of me. I gave 0. 7 to house at the beginning and gave her 0. 4 tip. I based the tip on reading the forums. When she was done she mentioned something about a steam room or sauna. I wasn't interested.

    I was happy and would go back. I'll try the shower and steam next time.
    For a 2nd post, pretty informative. Thank you for contributing. I am looking forward to your future posts. For the record, if you were looking for a decent massage, without the haggle, and outrageous prices / tips, you did fine by going to New Life. You were also very accurate with your assessment of the talent there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape