Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,516 to 25,530 of 40028
-
02-03-16 00:26 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 1255Mandy. Hang in there
I agree with Head and Pat. You can never please all the people. Glad you are posting. From the style of your posts I can tell you are highly organized. You Take notes. And are systematic. I only have one suggestion: I know it is a hassle to log in after each and every session. But, the more current the information, the more useful it is. Quick, timely short posts are better. Welcome aboard. Bob.
Originally Posted by MandyChi
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-16 23:50 #14512Regular Member

Posts: 15Visited. Price as advertised, got a not-fantastic massage followed by HJ.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-16 22:47 #14511Senior Member

Posts: 1164True, but
CP, my main concern was that a lot of the reviews were almost word-for-word copies of other reviews he posted. I can believe that someone might be trying to 'build their cred' by reposting info others have already posted, but if we really are here to share info, what do we gain from that?
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
Whatever.
-
02-02-16 21:20 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 100Ewww!
Man, I was there a few years ago. She was a pretty big woman and I had a similar experience. Although she was the one who massaged me. She went straight for the HE, which was ok, but was asking for more than the standard price. We argued a bit and she relented. That was the last time I was there. Sorry about your experience.
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-16 20:59 #14509Senior Member

Posts: 541Wait a sec.
If the pics are fake (which they are) then why would the review here say the pics are accurate? Shame, be / see she is smokin' hot.
Originally Posted by MandyChi
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Fdottt
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-16 18:47 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 223Zen
Went to Zen on clbrn a few days ago. Been hesitating to go there bcs its in the area where I work and have to be discrete like.
Good massage by sweet looking lady. But a no return from me only bcs of an up-sell of. 7 just for he. told her not good to much for customers to return ,they didn't seem to care
-
02-02-16 17:44 #14507Senior Member

Posts: 569This sounds so terrible. Sorry to hear you went through with that. Gross.
.
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-16 14:44 #14506Senior Member

Posts: 793It's just you
I get that your comment could be seen as a genuine humor and you are just joking. But I think you can do better than this if your comment is meant as a humor. Because in the past month or two, I saw a couple seniors posting binge reviews like him. The only difference is, the senior put everything in one post instead of 11. Binge reviews are good so long as the quality is good, and should not be treated differently because of the post count of the author.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
If he submitted 11 posts of 'please-spoon-feed-me' types of questions about these MPs, then he is certainly weird and not a cool way to build his street cred and get to the Senior level.
He posted 11 reviews instead. Yes there is always a concern of quality and credibility of reviews. But in his case, did he provide fishy information? Of course not. Although what he provided is not really nuanced information, his reviews are genuine. They are pretty consistent with old reviews on these places, so if nothing else, it's confirming, and thus of a good value, at least to me. Oh, and yes, there is a chance that he did not visit all these spots and just pulling information from elsewhere to fake these reviews. But again, I have no problem and actually would applaud his effort since he actually pulled out the right information. It takes time to do this.
Yes, newbies or lurkers need to learn and find their ways to gain and earn their trust with seniors. But seniors commenting like this is not helpful at all. We all have life outside of the hobby. I don't submit review to the other sites right after any appointment because I'm also busy with so many other stuff. So why should I be condemned if I submit a review or a bunch or reviews at the time of my convenience?
-
02-02-16 12:36 #14505Senior Member

Posts: 665"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."
Originally Posted by MandyChi
[View Original Post]
Just a little hazing going on here. Once you become a Senior you'll find that most of the criticism dies down.
Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back in the saddle again.
Welcome.
-
02-02-16 12:21 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 532These are fake pictures of a model named India love westbrook.
Originally Posted by MandyChi
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-16 11:54 #14503Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Hong Kong Spa on Archer
Had a dream about going to this place hoping to have FS if the girl was hot enough, was greeted by Shrek like mamasan and a monster papasan. Was about to leave bc they were so effing ugly but it was raining so I said to myself "lets go for hh and just massage". Papasan massaged for 20 minutes and then mamasan with a VERY short skirt came in. Visibly no undies. She kept raising her skirt and touching my johnson to make me hard. It worked after a few minutes. She had a decent but big ass. She asked for. 6 for HJ and eventually settled for. 4. She kept insisting to go for FS for 160 but I didn't have enough cash. She could have done it for 120 for sure. She was too ugly for more than a HJ for me. Roaming was allowed.
Place was reeking of cum smell though. Would NEVER repeat.
-
02-02-16 09:01 #14502Regular Member

Posts: 11See link to her ad rates are posted. Standard handshake / HJ finish only with only some mutual touching allowed.
Originally Posted by Explorer8
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 23:54 #14501

Posts: 266Thought his binge-reviews were good, helpful.
Seems to me he was just trying to contribute a bunch of reviews early, like I did. Of course he has a bunch of places saved up to review, if he is brand new to the forum, but not to the monger world. I have done bing-reporting as well, especially at the beginning.
Originally Posted by MandyChi
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 23:19 #14500Senior Member

Posts: 541Nylah seems hot. What are her rates? Also, not a very experienced massage patron. What is meant by "standard finish"?
Originally Posted by MandyChi
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 22:02 #14499Regular Member

Posts: 11See above. This is why so many "lurkers" don't post or try to share and just "lurk" and that's what I'll be back to doing, I'm done.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





