Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,296 to 23,310 of 32130
-
02-02-16 15:56 #8835Senior Member

Posts: 229Woodbridge is a little out of the way, but I might make the trip one day.
Originally Posted by Eerock
[View Original Post]
Can someone be so kind and describe the ladies at this place. As far as body type?
-
02-02-16 12:52 #8834Senior Member

Posts: 198Advertising on CL now: Dynasty loop, woodbridge VA, 22192.
Originally Posted by SlateGravel
[View Original Post]
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...430111404.html
-
02-01-16 21:12 #8833Senior Member

Posts: 163You the man. But she seems confused between body rub and esc LOL. That $100 is hopefully for an hour. Thanks, I will save that contact, as well as any other recommendations.
Originally Posted by Mongeroose
[View Original Post]
Kraven Morehead and milk instead.
-
02-01-16 17:37 #8832Senior Member

Posts: 99They've all moved further north. Sometimes it's worth the drive but it turns in to a half day event due to commute.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 17:28 #8831Senior Member

Posts: 506Falls church massage
My monger brother, a few things concern me.
1. She's says her rates are negotiable, no girl says that's unless she's a crack head.
2. Her little disclaimer at the end. Saying hey police you can't get me because of my disclaimer. BS. (targeting dumb mongers with that.
3. The email. Craigslist will hide your email, if you email her direct without craigslist makes it faster and easier for le to find out who you are without having to get craigslist to turn it over.
4. Her picture. Too sexy, just like in Return of the Jedi, "it's a trap".
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 15:30 #8830

Posts: 357Falls Church Massage
Oh. I agree but she's at the Best Western on Arlington Blvd in case anyone cares. My first contact with her was January 24th; what do you think the problem with it would be. The rates are pretty much in line. I can't put my finger on it but my radar said stay away.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 14:23 #8829Senior Member

Posts: 648I was over on that area, and decided to make a trip to this place. Had been there once when it first opened and was a decent experience.
Originally Posted by SlateGravel
[View Original Post]
Started out with an attractive lady named Mae, with soft sensual hands. Unfortunately, about 15-20 minutes in, apparently a regular of hers came in and she asked if another lady could finish the hour. Being a nice guy, I said OK. The rest of the session with (Lucy, I think) was very average. I would repeat but not with her. Would like to see Mae though.
-
02-01-16 14:19 #8828Senior Member

Posts: 648I made an appointment with her a week ago. Found out she and Cristine had moved from previous location to Fairfax where some others also live and work. I drove 40 minutes to get there and was a few minutes late due to traffic. In the meantime she took another client and asked me to wait outside for 5 minutes. Well the wait became 15 and I was freezing (WTF), I returned to my car and continued to wait since I had travelled there. After 30 I called and talked to Cristine who said Nicole was bust (No shit). So I tried to arrange with Cristine, kinda awkward! While I waited for her to get back to me, I tried Sharon and Tara, but one was busy and the other didn't answer. Finally I sent Cristine a text and said I was leaving. 10 min. Down the road, I get a text from one or maybe both of them saying OK to come now. Told them, I'm gone! Received one more text saying, sorry. Sorry indeed. I've had some great sessions with Cristine, but never seen Nicole. Probably never will. Plenty of other options, who won't pull that crap.
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
Don't really care for their location.
-
02-01-16 12:09 #8827Senior Member

Posts: 506Falls church massage
I wouldn't trust that add at all!!
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 11:41 #8826Senior Member

Posts: 208Visited Nicole
When I visited Nicole, I heard noise from the living room once every 15 minutes or so. That was enough to make you uncomfortable. But no, someone also came in to use the bathroom. That's the deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 09:27 #8825Senior Member

Posts: 335Evergreen
They were advertising 30/$40 60/$60 yesterday and was in the area. May was to be my administrator, she's on the thin side and in her 40's.
Decent massage and good tease at the end, on the flip out came the be's, roaming allowed no fiv.
Standard tip, Worth a repeat for service and a nice value play this weekend.
-
01-31-16 21:29 #8824Senior Member

Posts: 32Tao Massa
Good location, Cindy was my provider. Decent massage, overall disappointed and will not return.
-
01-31-16 13:58 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 258Vivian provides a good service and value for your dollars but I have twice experienced delays in our appointed time as she has a tendency to take other appointments after scheduling and I have had to wait. The last time I had to cancel as she postponed our meeting as she had taken a shorter term appointment while I was enroute to see her. The delay, 45 minutes, prevented me from seeing her as my hobby window was closing. To be fair, she did text me while I was on the way asking me to delay but I don't text or call while driving. Not sure if I will see her again.
Originally Posted by Mongeroose
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 15:54 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 1959My experience is same not with here but I agree 100% of course YMMV depending on chemistry etc.
Originally Posted by Mongeroose
[View Original Post]
PC out.
-
01-30-16 15:19 #8821

Posts: 357Falls Church Massage
It's a CL post so it gets flagged fairly quickly; but here it is:
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
Ello 🌹.
Thank you for taking the time to open & respond to my ad! 🙂.
I'm a mixed (european🇨127472;/ southamerican🇧127479, sweet, beauty whos comfortable with her body offering (as you should already know) relaxing tantric massages (hot stones available if you'd like) I'm very sweet and loving. Always have a nice gentle vibe. Very easy to talk to. And totally non judgemental😁 here are my rates.
60 hh sexy lingerie, 80 fh sexy lingerie, 110 90 minutes sexy lingerie. $25 extra topless $50 extra nude. $30 extra for me to bathe you. If you'd like to add hot stones its $40 extra. Longer sessions always available mutual touch is included in the rates as well as leaving happy.
Prices MAY be negotiable. No promises though. I'm totally worth it. 🤑 (Pics available pending your response).
I'm able to host in my hotel room in falls church! And my schedule is very flexible just let me know when you were trying to see me and I will let you know if I'm able to pencil you in. Last-minute calls are sometimes welcome so please don't hesitate to ask if I'm available now.
Please let me know if still interested.
Also, by replying to this message you are also agreeing that you ARE NOT affiliated with any law enforcement AT ALL and if you are to respond when that is in fact.
NOT TRUE it is considered ENTRAPMENT! ✋127997;128405;127997;.
Here's my real email in case CL emails gets shitty LOL: elliekittie1219@gmail.com.











Reply With Quote




