Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12654

    Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by HaYn1  [View Original Post]
    That is Angie, just saw and talked with her. Her current line up or workers she has. Sorry didn't ask for names! I was trying to figure her out. Lady boy or Lady LOL.
    Think she a chick, one or two guys here claimed to have banged her, off the clock.

  2. #12653
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    That is Angie who runs Thai Style Massage now. They have 4 permanent "girls" (debates out there) and a few on call girls from CC.
    That is Angie, just saw and talked with her. Her current line up or workers she has. Sorry didn't ask for names! I was trying to figure her out. Lady boy or Lady LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2046.jpg‎  

  3. #12652

    Thai Style Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by HaYn1  [View Original Post]
    That's looks like Angie, haven't seen any posting for awhile. She or it as everyone was saying was a ladyboy. I might be wrong but it looks like it.
    That is Angie who runs Thai Style Massage now. They have 4 permanent "girls" (debates out there) and a few on call girls from CC.

  4. #12651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-andlt/5503551

    I know this ad is old but I thought hey, it can't hurt to ask. And you can pm me if you guys like. I was wondering if she offers a he as well.
    That's looks like Angie, haven't seen any posting for awhile. She or it as everyone was saying was a ladyboy. I might be wrong but it looks like it.

  5. #12650
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Pics are real. Anna is a cutie with silky white skin. Great service with extras so bring Monger mula. YMMV.

    Rus.
    Thanks for the report!!

    Any estimate on how old she is?

  6. #12649
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Anything extra on her menu? Pm please.
    Pics are real. Anna is a cutie with silky white skin. Great service with extras so bring Monger mula. YMMV.

    Rus.

  7. #12648
    So how is Cee? Does she offer HE?

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    To help with future searches on this MT.

    January44.

  8. #12647

    Does anyone know this beauty's name?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-andlt/5503551

    I know this ad is old but I thought hey, it can't hurt to ask. And you can pm me if you guys like. I was wondering if she offers a he as well.

  9. #12646

    Mp or mt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Yeah! Just texted her to set an appointment.
    Thanks for the info. Is this AMP fees or mt fees? Are the pictures accurate? Looks like a good find, how was your appt?

  10. #12645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Sweet and cute ANNA back for just for maybe couple weeks. Working out of CC. Milky skin, nice tight body, round tits. Checked her out already, great service as ever. No rush.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...action/4970023

    Rus.
    Yeah! Just texted her to set an appointment.

  11. #12644

    Chinese Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Sweet and cute ANNA back for just for maybe couple weeks. Working out of CC. Milky skin, nice tight body, round tits. Checked her out already, great service as ever. No rush.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...action/4970023

    Rus.
    Can you send me a pm to fill me in on her?

    Thanks.

  12. #12643
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Sweet and cute ANNA back for just for maybe couple weeks. Working out of CC. Milky skin, nice tight body, round tits. Checked her out already, great service as ever. No rush.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...action/4970023

    Rus.
    Anything extra on her menu? Pm please.

  13. #12642

    Cute Chinese ANNA Back from LA.

    Sweet and cute ANNA back for just for maybe couple weeks. Working out of CC. Milky skin, nice tight body, round tits. Checked her out already, great service as ever. No rush.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...action/4970023

    Rus.

  14. #12641

    You are correct sir, it's YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Losemoney23  [View Original Post]
    Had her before at Siam at Tanya's place. YMMV.
    You are correct sir, it's YMMV. I've seen her a few times at Siam too. It's YMMV. I'm very joyously happy with her massage. Would be more than happy to repeat, but the AMP is the Happiest Place and where all the happiness begins for now.

  15. #12640
    Quote Originally Posted by Losemoney23  [View Original Post]
    I got none and never went back. Must be too ugly. YMMV.
    I wish I could grab her thighs though! Look at these legs:

    http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/001621

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape