Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12639

    Wahiawa Thai Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Losemoney23  [View Original Post]
    That place sucks. Owner hires anybody and they don't even know what their doing. I WARNED you folks before. Losemoney.
    Thank you for the update. I won't waste my time.

    I emailed the ad before I saw your response and.

    Have not heard anything from them. Very bad.

    And unprofessional.

  2. #12638

    Wahiawa Massage Lillys Place

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten any play at Thai Massage in Wahiawa?

    Ad was featured with photo of pretty lady.

    I think associated with Lily of Leewandee?
    That place sucks. Owner hires anybody and they don't even know what their doing. I WARNED you folks before. Losemoney.

  3. #12637

    Thai Massage in Wahiawa

    Has anyone gotten any play at Thai Massage in Wahiawa?

    Ad was featured with photo of pretty lady.

    I think associated with Lily of Leewandee?

  4. #12636
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    She is a great gal, she gives a great massage, won't touch me there, very sad.
    I too have been seeing her for 3 years now. Only for good legit massage. I tried a couple of times and she nicely declined. I hinted and outright asked her. I got the "I don't do that" response. She's cool though. I still see her it still seems as if this conversation never came up. Nice gal for strict massage only. If you got more, you one lucky guy! Hope this helps.

  5. #12635

    Jane at 2701

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Yes she did until it got posted here. Then they got super busy. Last I saw someone reported she wouldn't give HJ.
    Had her before at Siam at Tanya's place. YMMV.

  6. #12634

    Lina Blue Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    https://www.facebook.com/blueskythaimassage/timeline

    I saw the google map shows CC, so I thought perhaps someone here has ventured into her zone.

    Thanks guys.
    I got none and never went back. Must be too ugly. YMMV.

  7. #12633

    Does anyone know her name of if she offers a HE

    https://www.facebook.com/blueskythaimassage/timeline

    I saw the google map shows CC, so I thought perhaps someone here has ventured into her zone.

    Thanks guys.

  8. #12632
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    I have actually seen the girl in this ad that going by what was written, her name is Jane. Although I saw her at the thai massage place I actually have not received a massage from her. She looks nice. Do you guys know if she offers a he?
    Yes she did until it got posted here. Then they got super busy. Last I saw someone reported she wouldn't give HJ.

  9. #12631

    The Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Much mahalos for the insight. I have not heard the term "tomfoolery" in sometime, thanks for that and the info. Cheers.
    A "menage a trois" without the "tomfoolery" Talk about "Blue Balls"! No thanks, I'll pass.

  10. #12630
    Quote Originally Posted by PastaBakes  [View Original Post]
    The best term to search for her is "TWINS" in Craiglist. I have been to see her twice, both times with her twin sister. They are legit no tomfoolery but having both of them massage at the same time very nice. Hope this helps PB.
    Much mahalos for the insight. I have not heard the term "tomfoolery" in sometime, thanks for that and the info. Cheers.

  11. #12629

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...5-1322/5426906

    I saw a newer ad but those keep getting deleted so I thought I would post an older one that is still around. After I saw vera I saw these girls eyeing me in the lobby. To my surprise they work in the same building. But to they offer the he?

    I tried searching in these threads and found nothing. You guys can pm me if you prefer.
    The best term to search for her is "TWINS" in Craiglist. I have been to see her twice, both times with her twin sister. They are legit no tomfoolery but having both of them massage at the same time very nice. Hope this helps PB.

  12. #12628

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleOfMan  [View Original Post]
    Below is their ad. From left to right. Apple, Angie (owner), Gigi, Jane. Silva probably a new girl. Not sure which one is the other girl that you had.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5415048788.html
    I have actually seen the girl in this ad that going by what was written, her name is Jane. Although I saw her at the thai massage place I actually have not received a massage from her. She looks nice. Do you guys know if she offers a he?

  13. #12627

    Full inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Kekehawaii  [View Original Post]
    I've been sending you PMs fine today.
    Yes full box messAge too. You a popular dude!

  14. #12626
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    You're the second person to say my box is full but there's lots of room. I don't know what's going on.
    I've been sending you PMs fine today.

  15. #12625

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    You're the second person to say my box is full but there's lots of room. I don't know what's going on.
    I was just able to send you a message. Please check and respond.

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape