Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 14374
-
01-27-16 06:13 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 4695th
What does Nicole and Racheal look like??
Originally Posted by AlreadeGone
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-16 18:52 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 541Ashley
I have had good experience with Ashley as well. All it takes is to just talk to them and treat them with respect and it goes a long way.
Originally Posted by Marks75
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-16 18:10 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 121Around what time?
Originally Posted by Marks75
[View Original Post]
But anyways il report on some.
Have had a few dreams about fifth recently.
First is Nicole. Very cool chick, could use some cleaning up though. She gives some great head though 10/10 and very accommodating. 30 for top.
Also met a girl named kat or Kathy. Reddish hair. Said she'd take anything for her services the time I found her LOL must have been low on funds or some. Was into what she did and gave me her number. (Though I have yet to call it).
Met Rachael most recently. Pretty hot chick. Does 30 & 40. No glove no love is a rule for her LOL.
I moved on to escorts but I find myself coming back for SW. I think I like the thrill of cruising and spotting a working girl. And then when you find a gem, it's the best.
If you want to know the times at which I find them then pm me.
And I end it with this. Beware of trannies on Kenton.
-
01-26-16 03:16 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 283Current Information
If the only comment you have to make is RTFF then keep it moving.
Where are the street walkers at?
I live near 95th and Dan Ryan. I recently traveled 115th halsted to state and saw nothing. Traveled cicero from carmak to north and saw nothing. Traveled cicero to ashland and saw nothing.
-
01-26-16 00:50 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 51Street Dreams
This is my first ever post, but I want to recant two street dreams I've had in the last month. First let me say thanks to the wonderful insight I've gained from from you fellow mongers. I'm 2 for 2. A month ago I hit up Ashley. I want to say she was discussed before. Regardless a good time, very open minded and everything was offered. Played safe and have number. Have seen her on multiple occasions. Second on a snowy night whim, came across Katie or Katy, I don't ask for spelling. Picked her up at the citgo on cic and 290. . 3 for BBBJ. Not into it but was a champ because it was slow. Picked Ashely up in same location. My only two trips I've ever made. This is addicting. Any insight on what to post or how to, is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
-
01-25-16 00:54 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 122Saturday night
Went strolling around cic and 47th to kedzie last night around midnight to 1 am. Not a single prospect. God I hate winter.
-
01-21-16 12:51 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 541Many of the providers in the Humboldt Park area along North Ave know of two Lees nicknamed "Salt & Pepper". Anyone heard of them?
-
01-20-16 21:02 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 1620According to some of the pro mongers on here
You are in the right ball park. A bit of caution that I am starting to watch myself. When I was on 47th from say cicero to western I saw lots of le. You will also see those blue flashing cpd neighborhood lights up and down 47th on the poles. On cicero I went from say 30 something down to i55 and looped back. Have also gone mannheim from lawrence (airport so nothing of course) down to lake west to that larger street and then back on north looping around and then northbound on mannheim again I would caution and advise to vary your trolling. Technically cruising is a stopable offense. Also as mentioned here by some of the senior pros. Be careful on mannheim. I don't think I have gone up and down from say fullerton to lake that I haven't seen the Christmas lights on! Happy and safe but satisfied mongering.
Originally Posted by HitMan1783
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 20:15 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 63China on 47th
Had nothing to do a few days ago. So went for a drive on usual spots around cicero ave. Everything dead as it has been lately. Had given up when I spotted a BSW on 47th and Sacramento. Nice looking. Bubble butt in spandex kinda pants. Did a 180 and scooped her up. Tells me her name is China. Make friendly talk. Find a spot. Her body is decent. What you would expect from a 27 yr old mother. Nice droopy boobs. Average stomach. And big jiggly bubble butt. Oral skills were nice. Rubber is mandatory from her. K9 was great. Damage was. 5. Not a bad time. Got digits for trade.
-
01-20-16 17:37 #6010Senior Member

Posts: 233I've been looking at far and Clark for a few years now regularly, and I hardly ever seen anyone worth even turning my head for. Maybe I'm just always out at the wrong time! There have been some busts in the area recently, too.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 04:54 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 452If you get bored try north Clark street, between Pratt and Howard, once in a while something appears amongst the junkies and trannies. Lawrence has been decent as well, most action close to Kimball. I would start going the other way on Cicero, North ave up to Belmont always produces.
Originally Posted by HitMan1783
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 22:12 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 653RTFF. There is more than enough information available in the forums concerning both places.
Originally Posted by HitMan1783
[View Original Post]
However, be careful of the Mannheim stroll as it is very heavily patrolled by LE during all hours of the day.
AJ.
-
01-19-16 12:01 #6007Senior Member

Posts: 146Routes?
Hey guys any input would be appreciated! I've been a monger for a good 10 yrs. My routes have been the following, pretty much have stuck with cic from north ave to archer. 47th to western and when desperate cic and Washington. My question is are these routes the quintessential areas? I've never really gone down Mannheim and rarely go down on north ave. Any suggestions? Thanks.
-
01-18-16 19:00 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 653Re; Cold
Came into Midway around 5:30 AM this morning from a business trip and as I was driving home I noticed 3 girls out on Cicero around that old abandon hotel on the East side of the street.
Originally Posted by HoHoHo
[View Original Post]
Couldn't believe it. They must really need the money to be out working in weather like this. Have to feed the habit.
AJ.
-
01-17-16 23:54 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 834Bad idea
I would consider that a fairly shifty thing to do besides stupid. You would deserve anything you caught from a girl that'she had sex with a hundred other guys, is probably a drug user and might be a needle sharer. So don't be an asshole and give a girl a unwanted surprise. Plus if you do that, make sure she can't I'd you in any way from a stolen I'd, your license plate, your type or anything else. A DNA test might put you on the hook for child support. So you still think you're being clever?
Originally Posted by SamaelIncognit
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




