Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 959 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6004

    Ahhh yeah you're right

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps, for selfish reasons, he is only referring to a particular police precinct? Strange question to ask on one's first post. Especially since he is "on foot".
    Agreed. Could be but the wording is strange. Reality is this time of year one will not see ANY le walking a beat except possibly in the downtown area which would be the 1st district! Nope, a retired guy and never was so. We're all good. Could be someone is fishing around 4 answers but my 1st thought was someone who was either bs'g, not from here or did not have a command of the english language.

  2. #6003

    Particular precinct?

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about posting on this myself, but didn't want to seem "a trifle uncouth" ha! But since some of the regulars are chiming in I'm in. Yea he doesn't say how far west! Soooooo along the lake up and down from those numbers all the way to where I reside which is really at the chi / harwood heights border you are talking a whole 1/3 of a side of chitown! Ha! Yep pinpoint a bit my man!
    Perhaps, for selfish reasons, he is only referring to a particular police precinct? Strange question to ask on one's first post. Especially since he is "on foot".

  3. #6002

    Me 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    Had a good laugh at your reply! Thanks! Rocket Dork.
    Was thinking about posting on this myself, but didn't want to seem "a trifle uncouth" ha! But since some of the regulars are chiming in I'm in. Yea he doesn't say how far west! Soooooo along the lake up and down from those numbers all the way to where I reside which is really at the chi / harwood heights border you are talking a whole 1/3 of a side of chitown! Ha! Yep pinpoint a bit my man!

  4. #6001

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Dude, that's a 7. 5 square mile area to cover! I'm not even sure a pinpointed drone attack could find something over that large of an area.
    Had a good laugh at your reply! Thanks! Rocket Dork.

  5. #6000

    Drone strike

    Quote Originally Posted by Norel  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where I can find any SWs on the far northside; starting at 3200 north to 5200 north. I was out yesterday, on foot mind you, and found not any.
    Dude, that's a 7. 5 square mile area to cover! I'm not even sure a pinpointed drone attack could find something over that large of an area.

  6. #5999

    Looking for one

    Quote Originally Posted by Bammbamm  [View Original Post]
    The girl with the eye is known as "popeye" and she got it fixed. I think her real name is Michelle? She lives in Justice, but I haven't seen her in a while.

    She used to work out of her apt. , there. I saw her in HomeDepot once, but obviously didn't interact with her.
    Hey guys, I live on the northside of chicago and I am looking for an SW who I can spend a few hours with. Race doesn't matter just need someone really chill. Any suggestions?

  7. #5998

    Far northside SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Bammbamm  [View Original Post]
    The girl with the eye is known as "popeye" and she got it fixed. I think her real name is Michelle? She lives in Justice, but I haven't seen her in a while.

    She used to work out of her apt. , there. I saw her in HomeDepot once, but obviously didn't interact with her.
    Does anyone know where I can find any SWs on the far northside; starting at 3200 north to 5200 north. I was out yesterday, on foot mind you, and found not any.

  8. #5997
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHoHo  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on 2 old friends. First is Megan, 48th cic, white, thin, 30 ish, brown hair. Used to live right around the corner from there. Heard she still around but haven't seen her in a few years.

    Other girl real name I can't mention because she was a friend of a friend and not sure her user name. Believe she use to hang by 47th archer. Blonde hair, cute, prob early to mid 30's, and the most obvious was she had a med issue and her right eye was bulging out. She either covered it with her hair or wore a patch. Any info would be great.
    The girl with the eye is known as "popeye" and she got it fixed. I think her real name is Michelle? She lives in Justice, but I haven't seen her in a while.

    She used to work out of her apt. , there. I saw her in HomeDepot once, but obviously didn't interact with her.

  9. #5996

    Sarah 47th cic

    Had a dream with Sarah, tall and blonde, gave a bbbjtcws, which was unexpected but great. Did a good job too. Then I woke up. Going to try to have another dream this weekend to try FS. Pm me to trade digits.

  10. #5995

    Love slipping off the cover when they're not looking.

    Annand go.

  11. #5994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Cold Ass Weather.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHoHo  [View Original Post]
    I work close to i55 and cic and decided to be curious if anyone was out when I got off work. So around 4 am I decided to take a drive just to look. Despite the cold ass weather there were SW all over. So don't let this weather fool ya, they out there.
    Girls got to get their Drugs and Pimps have to get paid no matter how bad the weather is.

  12. #5993

    Forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHoHo  [View Original Post]
    You got digits?
    I didn't even think to ask, I usually do.

  13. #5992

    Cold as hell and still out

    I work close to i55 and cic and decided to be curious if anyone was out when I got off work. So around 4 am I decided to take a drive just to look. Despite the cold ass weather there were SW all over. So don't let this weather fool ya, they out there.

  14. #5991

    Iso 2 old friends

    Looking for info on 2 old friends. First is Megan, 48th cic, white, thin, 30 ish, brown hair. Used to live right around the corner from there. Heard she still around but haven't seen her in a few years.

    Other girl real name I can't mention because she was a friend of a friend and not sure her user name. Believe she use to hang by 47th archer. Blonde hair, cute, prob early to mid 30's, and the most obvious was she had a med issue and her right eye was bulging out. She either covered it with her hair or wore a patch. Any info would be great.

  15. #5990
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream last week with her on '5'.
    You got digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape