Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 18,196 to 18,210 of 30759
-
01-20-16 19:13 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 440Cee
Cee gives a very average at best massage and talks too much and will not play at all. That is Cee holding up the peace symbol.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
Walk away from this one if you want a decent massage or a HE.
HB.
-
01-20-16 17:05 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 984Cee, the Mexican girl?
I was just about to post the same question. But then you beat me to it. I remember somebody posting a so so review and (I believe) no fun was had. But that was a while ago and have seen nothing else. Her three letter name makes the review hard to find in searches.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
Would also appreciate any info on the cute chick in photo who is holding up her fingers in a 'V' or peace sign.
Mahalo brothers!
-
01-20-16 14:13 #12562Senior Member

Posts: 115Cee
Been wondering about her too. Thanks for posting. I'm glad the pics are legit, I was a bit skeptical. Bummed that it's sounds legit. By the way, what's her dimensions (I. E. Height, body type)? Since it was legit, was her massage any good?
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 03:59 #12561Senior Member

Posts: 174Has anyone had any luck with cee?
So I saw her today at century center:
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/5609040
Beautiful girl with great body, even better than the pics. But no teasing or hint of play what so ever. Has anyone had any luck with a possible he? She works along side kay if you guys have seen her ad.
-
01-20-16 03:53 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 17460 for house fee and 50 for tip.
Originally Posted by BenZ88
[View Original Post]
I ask for thai combo.
She offers a good therapeutic massage.
When she covers your eyes. You know what's about to go down.
-
01-20-16 03:51 #12559Senior Member

Posts: 174The pictures are accurate. I would say the pictures are a year or 2 old at most.
Originally Posted by Nostromo23
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 01:59 #12558Regular Member

Posts: 28Re: Paradies Thai Massage, PC
Hi.
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
Just to update, Nene is at Century Square, 1188 Bishop Street, Suite 3401. Nina is at Paradise Thai Massage. Been to PTM times twice in last 3 weeks but no HE. Some great therapy though!
Regards.
-N23.
Dv.
-
01-20-16 00:28 #12557Senior Member

Posts: 1452Gina
What is her height and weight? Is she in 1308?
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 22:55 #12556Senior Member

Posts: 149Gina
This Gina works out of Honolulu Thai Massage, not to be confused with the one from Leelawadee. She uses the sheet to cover throughout the massage. No hint of HE. The picture with that hairstyle looks better than her in person. She's a few years older, and 20 lbs more in person. She wears low cut that shows 1/3 of her large twins. Quite tall, nice long legs.
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
She seems to have her regular customer. But with her so so massage skill, I wonder if she provides extra to keep her regular coming. But the fact she uses the sheet the whole time kind of send out a different message to me.
-
01-19-16 20:33 #12555Banned Member

Posts: 397Pin Thai
Been to pin Thai over dozen times with no HE but lots teasing. Must be I get the wrong girls?
Got decent legit massage a few times.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 16:19 #12554Senior Member

Posts: 62Its a house right on halawa heights, which can get busy at times. She tries to get help to come in once in a while but I don't think they stay long. Let us know how it goes I'm wondering if her service has improved any.
Originally Posted by Nostromo23
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 12:26 #12553Regular Member

Posts: 28Welcome!
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the tip. Will check her out. Is the picture accurate?
N23.
-
01-19-16 12:26 #12552Senior Member

Posts: 180What's the total damage and menu? You can pm me if you want. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 12:21 #12551Regular Member

Posts: 28Yup, definitely a very nice and friendly lady and a nice apartment too.
Originally Posted by Tacoman808;2762494\
-
01-19-16 12:19 #12550Regular Member

Posts: 28Re: Emma Aiea Heights
Tacoman.
Originally Posted by Tacoman808
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the 411. I did the search. Couple of questions. Is this a private home or a business? Are there other CMT's there or is it just Emma? I would like to check it out.
Nostromo23.










Reply With Quote






