Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12564

    Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to post the same question. But then you beat me to it. I remember somebody posting a so so review and (I believe) no fun was had. But that was a while ago and have seen nothing else. Her three letter name makes the review hard to find in searches.

    Would also appreciate any info on the cute chick in photo who is holding up her fingers in a 'V' or peace sign.

    Mahalo brothers!
    Cee gives a very average at best massage and talks too much and will not play at all. That is Cee holding up the peace symbol.

    Walk away from this one if you want a decent massage or a HE.

    HB.

  2. #12563

    Cee, the Mexican girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her today at century center:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/5609040

    Beautiful girl with great body, even better than the pics. But no teasing or hint of play what so ever. Has anyone had any luck with a possible he? She works along side kay if you guys have seen her ad.
    I was just about to post the same question. But then you beat me to it. I remember somebody posting a so so review and (I believe) no fun was had. But that was a while ago and have seen nothing else. Her three letter name makes the review hard to find in searches.

    Would also appreciate any info on the cute chick in photo who is holding up her fingers in a 'V' or peace sign.

    Mahalo brothers!

  3. #12562

    Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her today at century center:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/5609040

    Beautiful girl with great body, even better than the pics. But no teasing or hint of play what so ever. Has anyone had any luck with a possible he? She works along side kay if you guys have seen her ad.
    Been wondering about her too. Thanks for posting. I'm glad the pics are legit, I was a bit skeptical. Bummed that it's sounds legit. By the way, what's her dimensions (I. E. Height, body type)? Since it was legit, was her massage any good?

  4. #12561

    Has anyone had any luck with cee?

    So I saw her today at century center:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/5609040

    Beautiful girl with great body, even better than the pics. But no teasing or hint of play what so ever. Has anyone had any luck with a possible he? She works along side kay if you guys have seen her ad.

  5. #12560
    Quote Originally Posted by BenZ88  [View Original Post]
    What's the total damage and menu? You can pm me if you want. Thanks for the info.
    60 for house fee and 50 for tip.

    I ask for thai combo.

    She offers a good therapeutic massage.

    When she covers your eyes. You know what's about to go down.

  6. #12559
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostromo23  [View Original Post]
    Welcome!

    Thanks for the tip. Will check her out. Is the picture accurate?

    N23.
    The pictures are accurate. I would say the pictures are a year or 2 old at most.

  7. #12558

    Re: Paradies Thai Massage, PC

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSr1  [View Original Post]
    Much Mahalos fellow mongers for the reviews and TOFTT on Athena, Nina, Phranee, et al. The Nina at Paradise Thai in Pearl City / Aiea is a different one and not the one at CC. I live nearby and saw Phranee numerous times but finally gave up and moved on. She allowed roaming from the start and let me look at touch her "Big Beautiful Tits". Their not real, but nice! Good massage, totally un-draped but no HJ / HE. She's married but girls got to make a living. The older thin Thai lady, Ta, I think is her name and I recall a review that she provides a HE. Both have been there several years, the other two are new so I can't speak on them.

    BTW, still no review on the Hottie, Gina at CC. With her looks, she must be a keeper and who ever got any action besides the massage is not sharing. I would pay the price to give her the massage, HE would be a bonus, huh?

    Safe Mongering and keep the reviews coming. Mahalo.
    Hi.

    Just to update, Nene is at Century Square, 1188 Bishop Street, Suite 3401. Nina is at Paradise Thai Massage. Been to PTM times twice in last 3 weeks but no HE. Some great therapy though!

    Regards.

    -N23.

    Dv.

  8. #12557

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleOfMan  [View Original Post]
    This Gina works out of Honolulu Thai Massage, not to be confused with the one from Leelawadee. She uses the sheet to cover throughout the massage. No hint of HE. The picture with that hairstyle looks better than her in person. She's a few years older, and 20 lbs more in person. She wears low cut that shows 1/3 of her large twins. Quite tall, nice long legs.

    She seems to have her regular customer. But with her so so massage skill, I wonder if she provides extra to keep her regular coming. But the fact she uses the sheet the whole time kind of send out a different message to me.
    What is her height and weight? Is she in 1308?

  9. #12556

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSr1  [View Original Post]
    Much Mahalos fellow mongers for the reviews and TOFTT on Athena, Nina, Phranee, et al. The Nina at Paradise Thai in Pearl City / Aiea is a different one and not the one at CC. I live nearby and saw Phranee numerous times but finally gave up and moved on. She allowed roaming from the start and let me look at touch her "Big Beautiful Tits". Their not real, but nice! Good massage, totally un-draped but no HJ / HE. She's married but girls got to make a living. The older thin Thai lady, Ta, I think is her name and I recall a review that she provides a HE. Both have been there several years, the other two are new so I can't speak on them.

    BTW, still no review on the Hottie, Gina at CC. With her looks, she must be a keeper and who ever got any action besides the massage is not sharing. I would pay the price to give her the massage, HE would be a bonus, huh?

    Safe Mongering and keep the reviews coming. Mahalo.
    This Gina works out of Honolulu Thai Massage, not to be confused with the one from Leelawadee. She uses the sheet to cover throughout the massage. No hint of HE. The picture with that hairstyle looks better than her in person. She's a few years older, and 20 lbs more in person. She wears low cut that shows 1/3 of her large twins. Quite tall, nice long legs.

    She seems to have her regular customer. But with her so so massage skill, I wonder if she provides extra to keep her regular coming. But the fact she uses the sheet the whole time kind of send out a different message to me.

  10. #12555

    Pin Thai

    Been to pin Thai over dozen times with no HE but lots teasing. Must be I get the wrong girls?

    Got decent legit massage a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    This is Nina, but that's Pin Thai's number:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5398647155.html

    Getting a BJ in a legit place to me is sensational, so she likely receives uku-million calls and texts and can't get back to everyone, as Hawaii Boy discovered

  11. #12554
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostromo23  [View Original Post]
    Tacoman.

    Thanks for the 411. I did the search. Couple of questions. Is this a private home or a business? Are there other CMT's there or is it just Emma? I would like to check it out.

    Nostromo23.
    Its a house right on halawa heights, which can get busy at times. She tries to get help to come in once in a while but I don't think they stay long. Let us know how it goes I'm wondering if her service has improved any.

  12. #12553
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would share about a good find with a great cmt. Her massage skills are great and she hinted at a he which I took full advantage of. The ambiance is nice, in the middle of busy downtown but that's okay. There is a parking lot there that she can validate. She said her name was neni but when I looked on the wall she had a dif name under the certificate.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5404447290.html

    Has some gotten any other services beside a HJ from her?

    If you guys want more info pm me.
    Welcome!

    Thanks for the tip. Will check her out. Is the picture accurate?

    N23.

  13. #12552
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would share about a good find with a great cmt. Her massage skills are great and she hinted at a he which I took full advantage of. The ambiance is nice, in the middle of busy downtown but that's okay. There is a parking lot there that she can validate. She said her name was neni but when I looked on the wall she had a dif name under the certificate.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5404447290.html

    Has some gotten any other services beside a HJ from her?

    If you guys want more info pm me.
    What's the total damage and menu? You can pm me if you want. Thanks for the info.

  14. #12551
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoman808;2762494\
    It was more of light sensual touching than a massage when I tried her. But she really aims to please with the HJ, and is a nice lady with big boobs.
    Yup, definitely a very nice and friendly lady and a nice apartment too.

  15. #12550

    Re: Emma Aiea Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoman808  [View Original Post]
    Search the forum for (Aiea) Emma and you'll get a ton of reviews on her (some from me).
    Tacoman.

    Thanks for the 411. I did the search. Couple of questions. Is this a private home or a business? Are there other CMT's there or is it just Emma? I would like to check it out.

    Nostromo23.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape