Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11560
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostromo23  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

    Regarding: http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...d-kara/5481191.

    Can someone let me know about this place? First of all, what is it called? 320 Ward Avenue? The women in the photos are hot beyond belief with a video to boot. Anyone been there, fill me in with your.

    Knowldge about it. This place is convenient and near where I work and hoping this is for real so I can visit after work!

    N23.
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy09  [View Original Post]
    Check the forum list under Tokyo Spa.
    Caution: Not all of the pics are real. If you go there, ask for Yas (Korean) or Vanilla (White).

  2. #11559
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryHoover  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking it may be a ruse to get one to join some web sites (EasySex and Adult Friend Finder). As for AFF, one can join for free, but communicating with other members requires a paid monthly subscription.

  3. #11558

    Tokyo Spa = 320 Ward

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy09  [View Original Post]
    Check the forum list under Tokyo Spa.
    Okay, thanks.

    Why is the name of the spa not listed in the ad? I've noticed that on other ads too, just the address. Must be a reason but I'm 'kinda new at this.

    N23.

  4. #11557
    Sampled her last month on Maui, repeat? Hell yes.

    She's super nice, call her and let me know how much you're willing to spend for play, she'll accommodate.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoaPaka808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, her damage is stiff but maybe be willing to try, hopefully it's worth it.

  5. #11556
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostromo23  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

    Regarding: http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...d-kara/5481191.

    Can someone let me know about this place? First of all, what is it called? 320 Ward Avenue? The women in the photos are hot beyond belief with a video to boot. Anyone been there, fill me in with your.

    Knowldge about it. This place is convenient and near where I work and hoping this is for real so I can visit after work!

    N23.
    Place is legit, mama is pretty friendly, HF 50 tip 150.

    If I were you I'd go for Yas she gives the best service. Donna is good, yuki does a go table shower, and I heard Tiffany is very cute but just letting you know don't go by the pics on the ad on backpage. I think yuki is the only real pic on there.

  6. #11555

    That's Tokyo Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostromo23  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

    Regarding: http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...d-kara/5481191.

    Can someone let me know about this place? First of all, what is it called? 320 Ward Avenue? The women in the photos are hot beyond belief with a video to boot. Anyone been there, fill me in with your.

    Knowldge about it. This place is convenient and near where I work and hoping this is for real so I can visit after work!

    N23.
    Check the forum list under Tokyo Spa.

  7. #11554

    320 Ward Avenue Reviews?

    Hey Guys.

    Regarding: http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...d-kara/5481191.

    Can someone let me know about this place? First of all, what is it called? 320 Ward Avenue? The women in the photos are hot beyond belief with a video to boot. Anyone been there, fill me in with your.

    Knowldge about it. This place is convenient and near where I work and hoping this is for real so I can visit after work!

    N23.

  8. #11553

  9. #11552

    Naomi Heaven update?

    Quote Originally Posted by KoaPaka808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, her damage is stiff but maybe be willing to try, hopefully it's worth it.
    Last time I saw her she'd added a few extra lbs. Still looks great but not quite as awesome as before. Curious what she's packing these days. If you go there let us know.

    She is professional and is good at what she does. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

  10. #11551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by KoaPaka808  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have reports on this beauty? I mainly want to know if the pics are real and how the service was. Thanks!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...-in-hi/5711059
    Search the Rose's thread and RTFF. You may just find what you're looking for.

    G35.

  11. #11550

    Yuny

    Does anyone have reports on this beauty? I mainly want to know if the pics are real and how the service was. Thanks!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...-in-hi/5711059

  12. #11549
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    If you mean Naomi Heaven, she's a consummate professional that loves what she does. It's been years since I saw her, but the pics seem accurate.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...heaven/5456396
    Thanks, her damage is stiff but maybe be willing to try, hopefully it's worth it.

  13. #11548
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette808  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine Lehi. Google her name +porn and you will find 50+ videos.
    Did you mean Jasmine Leih?

  14. #11547

    Naomi Heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by KoaPaka808  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one?
    If you mean Naomi Heaven, she's a consummate professional that loves what she does. It's been years since I saw her, but the pics seem accurate.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...heaven/5456396

  15. #11546

    Before you spend the kala

    Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveCh2  [View Original Post]
    Damn somebody must've had a rough time with hapa Jasmine to say she got STD's. She even went and got tested posted pics of it to prove everyone otherwise. I never experience yet but from what I hear she's a great provider, maybe one day when my broke ass got enough cash to spare I'll go see her.

    Anyways has anybody got to experience this other hapa looking gal, her pics seems old because she uses the same ones over & over in her ads. She always got these car and in call specials for us stuggling brothas out there, I just want to hear if any of why'all ever sample.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-booty/3610216
    There are plenty of reviews of this one, used to work at HHK. Your money would be much better spent on Hapa Jasmine. She is one of the best and I had a lot of great sessions with her. No comparison between the two, see Hapa Jasmine and you will be a happy man when you are done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape