Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14392
    Pretty much positive reviews of her on the other site.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you refer? Never taken the plunge.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/16871432

  2. #14391
    Is this who you refer? Never taken the plunge.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/16871432

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Hello Humpfree I have PM turned off intentionally. I am out of the hobby. I've visited her years ago in Oak Park right off oak park avenue near oak park arms. It took more than one visit for a nice finish. I remember her trying to sell me junk from her latest business opportunities. She came off as a person interested in getting ahead, intentionally overpositive, but never really made it successfully in business. I don't recommend if you don't have the time or the cash. I still have a friend in her building who says there is another therapist (black) who has many guys coming and going. Her ad is the lady wearing an orange chicago bears jersey in bodyrubs section. So if you strike out with said girl, then finish off your visit with the other therapist.

  3. #14390

    Maggie aka mikey

    She worked at xindy's-then 7th heaven-then oki doki spa for hongjiao aka judy aka kiki- they tell me she owns her own spa now but nobody seems to know the name & address. Someone here must know the name of the place, I hope. She sells very good CFS. Thanks for the name of her spa.

  4. #14389
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru  [View Original Post]
    Xabi,

    Would you mind sending me an I'm. A little curious about this Bobbie.

    Thanks.

    MG.
    Hello MG. If your interested in her looks check out her open facebook. You can see how she looks and also see her on youtube in low budget self made videos hawking products. There is also a link to her massage website which tells you rates and location. I haven't visited her in many years.

  5. #14388
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpfree  [View Original Post]
    I tryed to pm you. No good You must have in blocked. Anyway Bobby Oak Park?

    Haven't heard her name in a long long time.
    Hello Humpfree I have PM turned off intentionally. I am out of the hobby. I've visited her years ago in Oak Park right off oak park avenue near oak park arms. It took more than one visit for a nice finish. I remember her trying to sell me junk from her latest business opportunities. She came off as a person interested in getting ahead, intentionally overpositive, but never really made it successfully in business. I don't recommend if you don't have the time or the cash. I still have a friend in her building who says there is another therapist (black) who has many guys coming and going. Her ad is the lady wearing an orange chicago bears jersey in bodyrubs section. So if you strike out with said girl, then finish off your visit with the other therapist.

  6. #14387

    I tryed

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.
    I tryed to pm you. No good You must have in blocked. Anyway Bobby Oak Park?

    Haven't heard her name in a long long time.

  7. #14386
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    I believe Zabi Alonso's reply hits the nail perfectly on the head for me.

    "Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash. ".

    Regarding Bobbie, I'm reminded of the miner who after 10 years of grueling back breaking labor searching for gold, he gave up and sold his mine to a fellow miner. On the first strike of his pick ax the new miner hit a Gold vein making him a rich man.

    Some of us don't always score on our first attempts but understand persistence and perseverance eventually should pay off. And that's exactly why I also continue to go back to this massage school that I go to now on a regular basis. I've been to it well over 10 X with not a hint (yet) but you never know. Hahaha. Worst case it's still a good value.

    Point being. It's not always about the happy ending. Sometimes it's about the conquest.
    Head First. When I was active in our hobby, I visited Euros because it was a challenge. I definitely wasted time and money but also liked the challenge. I remember visiting a euro in desplaines for a year before I got standard finish. I remember in the first visits, this Euro even asked me to leave because she said she didn't provide anything other than massage. In 2013, I visited a Euro downtown who provided select few with extras. It was nice to be one of the select few. I agree that after two visits without standard finish, its time to move on. However I had enough cash to continue visiting which eventually paid off. I provide accurate info on this board so if I recommend someone, standard finish is available. Euros are so much better satisfaction for me because of the payoff. The Asian spas from what I remember are all to easy.

  8. #14385
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Honestly that's usually my protocol- one time. Sometimes I make an exception and give a 2nd chance but that's the max. I don't understand why some of the guys on here go 4,5.....9, 10 times with the same gal. After 1 or 2 times it is what it is. They have no incentive to go the extra mile since you keep coming back. I'd probably let them know and say I wasn't happy with the service, not leave a tip, and say good luck I'm not coming back there are better options out there.
    I believe Zabi Alonso's reply hits the nail perfectly on the head for me.

    "Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash. ".

    Regarding Bobbie, I'm reminded of the miner who after 10 years of grueling back breaking labor searching for gold, he gave up and sold his mine to a fellow miner. On the first strike of his pick ax the new miner hit a Gold vein making him a rich man.

    Some of us don't always score on our first attempts but understand persistence and perseverance eventually should pay off. And that's exactly why I also continue to go back to this massage school that I go to now on a regular basis. I've been to it well over 10 X with not a hint (yet) but you never know. Hahaha. Worst case it's still a good value.

    Point being. It's not always about the happy ending. Sometimes it's about the conquest.

  9. #14384

    Nice Review

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is a hot Latina, great ass, friendly. A couple of the pics are her, the rest are fakes. Pic of her from behind in the mirror is pretty accurate.

    Sofy, pics are not her at all. Not as hot as pics by any means. A little standoff-ish but delivers as expected.

    Giselle is no longer there. She was hot but pics weren't even close to being real either.

    Danielle works weekends only, haven't seen her yet.

    All do standard light rub massage so don't expect any form of therapeutic session.

    IMO skip the hour and / or nuru stuff. Not worth it, the girls aren't really into hour sessions, their forte is the 30 minute session.

    Parking can be a little tricky over there so give yourself some extra time.
    Now that's a quality review, thanks for the heads up. That's why I love this website. Anybody ever venture over to L. S. In Bensenville?

  10. #14383

    Bodyrubs

    Quote Originally Posted by TenderFoot1  [View Original Post]
    Interested to see if anyone has partaken, it's also nice to know that the girls have been reviewed on the oThER site.
    Jessica is a hot Latina, great ass, friendly. A couple of the pics are her, the rest are fakes. Pic of her from behind in the mirror is pretty accurate.

    Sofy, pics are not her at all. Not as hot as pics by any means. A little standoff-ish but delivers as expected.

    Giselle is no longer there. She was hot but pics weren't even close to being real either.

    Danielle works weekends only, haven't seen her yet.

    All do standard light rub massage so don't expect any form of therapeutic session.

    IMO skip the hour and / or nuru stuff. Not worth it, the girls aren't really into hour sessions, their forte is the 30 minute session.

    Parking can be a little tricky over there so give yourself some extra time.

  11. #14382

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    I've been experimenting with euro hoping to find the magic elixir, and will report on "Yankee Stadium" (Maria's Massage on Bronx Ave in Skokie) shortly. Meanwhile I wanted a sure thing and stopped into an old favorite. It's been a couple years but BD hasn't changed one bit except the girls. My favorite Ana is no linger there but the girls all wear skirts and dresses to announce that roaming is OK. I went with the random draw and got Sabrina. Bottom line: I would not repeat.

    After paying for an hour plus the extra 10 bucks for deep tissue things started well with some skillful back walking. But then after a half-hearted effort to compete the first side she went right into tease mode. I felt a bit rushed when she told me to flip and immediately went for the kill. Not only did she abandon any pretensions of massage but also she asked the tip up front. I went to my wallet and pulled out $. 4. She said no it's $. 6. Damn. Some guys like the negotiation but I find that simply ruins the mood, so after a couple efforts I said forget it just ice me a good massage. Of course after 5 minutes she rubbed my dick and asked again if I wanted HJ. Here we go again. Yes sure I have $. 4 for you. No, $. 6. Damn girl you are annoying. Of course I ended up getting the job for $. 4 but only to avoid the blue balls. Out of curiosity I asked about BJ and she said $. Isn't the standard $. 4 HJ and $. 6 BJ or has inflation taken over? I never had any of that crap with Ana who really gave a great massage, allowed full roaming with FIV and a nice finish all for $. 4 or $. 45 tip.

    Anyone had a better experience at BD with a girl to recommend? For now I will go back to trial and error at euro spots. Thanks, ZZ.
    I had the same experience at BD. The negotiations were too heavy and broke the mood.

  12. #14381

    BD massage

    I've been experimenting with euro hoping to find the magic elixir, and will report on "Yankee Stadium" (Maria's Massage on Bronx Ave in Skokie) shortly. Meanwhile I wanted a sure thing and stopped into an old favorite. It's been a couple years but BD hasn't changed one bit except the girls. My favorite Ana is no linger there but the girls all wear skirts and dresses to announce that roaming is OK. I went with the random draw and got Sabrina. Bottom line: I would not repeat.

    After paying for an hour plus the extra 10 bucks for deep tissue things started well with some skillful back walking. But then after a half-hearted effort to compete the first side she went right into tease mode. I felt a bit rushed when she told me to flip and immediately went for the kill. Not only did she abandon any pretensions of massage but also she asked the tip up front. I went to my wallet and pulled out $. 4. She said no it's $. 6. Damn. Some guys like the negotiation but I find that simply ruins the mood, so after a couple efforts I said forget it just ice me a good massage. Of course after 5 minutes she rubbed my dick and asked again if I wanted HJ. Here we go again. Yes sure I have $. 4 for you. No, $. 6. Damn girl you are annoying. Of course I ended up getting the job for $. 4 but only to avoid the blue balls. Out of curiosity I asked about BJ and she said $. Isn't the standard $. 4 HJ and $. 6 BJ or has inflation taken over? I never had any of that crap with Ana who really gave a great massage, allowed full roaming with FIV and a nice finish all for $. 4 or $. 45 tip.

    Anyone had a better experience at BD with a girl to recommend? For now I will go back to trial and error at euro spots. Thanks, ZZ.

  13. #14380

    Bobbie

    Xabi,

    Would you mind sending me an I'm. A little curious about this Bobbie.

    Thanks.

    MG.

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.

  14. #14379

    Bemont Spa

    In the Wrigleyville area, Belmont Spa seems to be the place to try (unless you already have). Lily is hit or miss. And I think New Hope is no more.

    Anna is the only one I think is really decent looking there, She is not a regular though. Anybody try the new place across the street? HAs a male receptionist at the front door.

  15. #14378

    Bodyrubs Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by JolieThornDog  [View Original Post]
    The way they look, understand an early finish, I want to last as long as possible though. LOL.
    Interested to see if anyone has partaken, it's also nice to know that the girls have been reviewed on the oThER site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape