Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14377

    Going to h welness orr whatever its called now wish my weiner luck

    So booked 9 min at place on Milwaukee and near Montrose. Bringing. 2 so who knows. I'll share my time there. God I want to eat pussy.

  2. #14376
    Quote Originally Posted by RubAddicted  [View Original Post]
    Looks good, anyone try it? If it's not far I'm game.
    Says right in the website: Damen and North. So, there you go, Wicker Park area.

  3. #14375
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Sorry! Here it is. I guess I finished early.

    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.html
    The way they look, understand an early finish, I want to last as long as possible though. LOL.

  4. #14374

    Bodyrubschicago

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Sorry! Here it is. I guess I finished early.

    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.html
    Looks good, anyone try it? If it's not far I'm game.

  5. #14373
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Sorry! Here it is. I guess I finished early.

    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.html
    Search the oThER site for reviews of the girls.

  6. #14372

    Nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Sorry! Here it is. I guess I finished early.

    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.html
    Jessica has a killer body! And Giselle has that face.

    Please let us know if you decide to visit, that area is full of good looking girls.

  7. #14371

    Stupid me

    Quote Originally Posted by Tugeee  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link you can post?
    Sorry! Here it is. I guess I finished early.

    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.html

  8. #14370

    Link?

    Do you have a link you can post?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to this place? They are always posting and they look very hot. I would love some feedback with any experiences. Pm is ok. Thanks all! Happy Sunday. And yes, it's safe to say that I'm on the prowl today.

    James.

  9. #14369

    Anyone partaken?

    Anyone been to this place? They are always posting and they look very hot. I would love some feedback with any experiences. Pm is ok. Thanks all! Happy Sunday. And yes, it's safe to say that I'm on the prowl today.

    James.

  10. #14368

    Will be binging and need help

    Well, the old lady is away for a couple days now and a couple days next month for work and I need to binge. It's been awhile since she's been gone and I need some help from my online buddies.

    I've longed for a nuru experience and have always come up empty. Can anyone give me a sure fire nuru place or provider? The younger and hotter the better, but will except all since I've been wanting this for awhile.

    I'm also looking for a European place with good looking women. This is something else I can't find very easily. I'm just so tired of going to AAMPs.

    Any advice for Schaumburg, mount prospect and Chicago would be great. Thanks in advance to you all for reading and for any advice. You can PM me if you would like and I will report back upon competing my binging!

    James.

  11. #14367
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Kellster I'm the same way with Providers. If she's really lousy the first time, then there's no second chance with me.
    Honestly that's usually my protocol- one time. Sometimes I make an exception and give a 2nd chance but that's the max. I don't understand why some of the guys on here go 4,5.....9, 10 times with the same gal. After 1 or 2 times it is what it is. They have no incentive to go the extra mile since you keep coming back. I'd probably let them know and say I wasn't happy with the service, not leave a tip, and say good luck I'm not coming back there are better options out there.

  12. #14366
    9 to 10 times and nothing but extras are available. How many times you have to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    For real? I wish I would've known that sooner. 5-6 yrs ago I was going there pretty regular and never ever got even the slightest hint that an extra may be on the menu. I stopped going after probably 9-10 visits. Good legit hour but I was looking for fun. Might be time to set up another appt. Good info. Thanks!

  13. #14365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Two Timer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her. However, with that said, my general rule is two times max. If I've gone two times and I'm still disappointed with the service, it's time to move on.
    Kellster I'm the same way with Providers. If she's really lousy the first time, then there's no second chance with me.

  14. #14364
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtiscurtis  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I received a massage from Bobbie in Oak Park in late December. A very nice and clean apartment with a nice lady and a great massage. Probably the 4th time in which I was there. I have been turned down on extras, however, I feel I may be getting closer. She seems to enjoy teasing. Just wondering if I am wasting my time or is there more there. Thanks, CC.
    I've never seen her. However, with that said, my general rule is two times max. If I've gone two times and I'm still disappointed with the service, it's time to move on.

  15. #14363

    Bobbie

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.
    For real? I wish I would've known that sooner. 5-6 yrs ago I was going there pretty regular and never ever got even the slightest hint that an extra may be on the menu. I stopped going after probably 9-10 visits. Good legit hour but I was looking for fun. Might be time to set up another appt. Good info. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape