Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3909
-
01-09-16 15:42 #1404Banned Member

Posts: 251Everett girl?
Has anyone met this girl, always posts, uses the same pic and everytime I email for more pics to prove she's real, I never get a reply back.
-
01-09-16 14:03 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 95Nicole Pictures
Here are her Pictures. No hits on them but maybe a few SM can find some info.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 14:00 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 95Nicole Kelley Update
Here's the Cell # she calls and texts from 401XXX0438 No hits on google or bing.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
And here are her pictures which look TGTBT but no hits on them.
-
01-09-16 12:15 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 787One Born Every Minute
Hmmm. She wants your name and number, and she offers to be sent back home if, after she appears at your door, you decide you don't like her. It sure seems as if someone is very eager to get hold of customer identities. With just a little Googling, she could make your home and work life miserable. Sounds like a perfect set-up for extortion. I wouldn't call her under any circumstances. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Voyager69
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 09:55 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 356She has been around for ever in the Medford Somerville area.
Originally Posted by Voyager69
[View Original Post]
I have never met with her and don't know anything about her services but I'm sure she would be well reviewed.
Good luck.
-
01-09-16 03:24 #1399Regular Member

Posts: 18Jayla
Anyone remember her? Asian girl, pretty face, ok body? She's been off the map for awhile now just seeing if she had new number or something. Tried her old email and it came back that it doesn't exist anymore. Stay safe.
-
01-07-16 12:28 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 95Nicole Kelley
Gorgeous white female needs $1,500 by January 8th 8 am.
Seeking one person who has the financial means to help me one time, 2-3 hours. I'm totally worth it, this one time thing for me. I can text a pic no face AFTER we talk on phone.
If unable to help with full amount TODAY, then please do not email me.
Open-minded, educated, sweet.
Please send name & number only if you can help me. I will take down ad, when I find the help.
Emails without name / number will be deleted.
Poster's age: 20.
• Location: Boston, South Coast, your place only.
This girl has been advertising since Monday. On Monday it was One hour for $1500, Tuesday it became 2 hours and now 3.
I spoke with her just for the hell of it. Told me she's brand new and has never done this before. LOL Lives in The South Shore 21 year old Then it became interesting she wanted a blank letter head from my company for her protection. Told her I could not do that But I could meet her at a Starbucks or DD near me for her safety. She told me she dose't like meeting strange men for coffee. LOL She then sent me Pictures which of course are Fake and way to good to be true and told me if I did not like her I can send her home.
Sorry I deleted the pictures.
-
01-06-16 20:01 #1397Regular Member

Posts: 16I saw her maybe two weeks ago. Nice girl, very friendly, enjoyed myself. I was going to see her again, but she moved further away from me and I've been too busy.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 07:46 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 183Thanks
Thanks to those of you who messaged me. Conflicting reports but mostly negative. I ended up passing because of that, and because she couldn't really guarantee I wouldn't leave reeking of smoke.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 01:54 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 182Apple Massage & Body Work in Wakefield
I know that LE has been cracking down in Wakefield but I figured I would give try as a few months have passed. I setup a 4:00 and when I arrived Cindy was working alone. I paid. 4 for HH and got undressed. Once she draped me I was fairly sure that it was going to be legit. After a few minutes I took it off and she didn't put it back until the flip when it reappeared. The massage overall was good, she spent a lot of time on legs and glutes which I like, but no tease. At the end she said "Ok all done" and I pointed to my member and asked if she could massage that. She stated she does not do that. I asked twice to make sure and she left the room. I got dressed and left.
-
01-04-16 22:22 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 380Anyone seen this girl before. I see her posting a lot.
-
01-04-16 17:22 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 183Recognize this one?
Responded to my ads. I know her pics are familiar but I can't find from where. Email is from "jess c" but I can't find anything by that name, or her number, or reverse image search. She bit on two of my ads today and I am curious.
Last edited by RhodyRob007; 01-04-16 at 17:23. Reason: Pics didn't upload first time
-
01-04-16 12:53 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 84Lexi in south Boston
Any info on her? Pictures look very tempting.
Who's looking for young, thick and warm fun. ?
PM is fine.
Thanks.
-
12-29-15 14:38 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 723Amy
She rings a bell. She asked me the same thing. Funny thing is I met her her outside of CR. Pretty. Nice smile. Friendly. I passed after she mentioned another guy.
Originally Posted by EternalPlay
[View Original Post]
BB.
-
12-27-15 22:03 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 396These girls
Damn they are hot as hell. If you find them, please let me know. Thanks.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




