Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1404

    Everett girl?

    Has anyone met this girl, always posts, uses the same pic and everytime I email for more pics to prove she's real, I never get a reply back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2016-01-09 at 3.39.54 PM.jpg‎  

  2. #1403

    Nicole Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. She wants your name and number, and she offers to be sent back home if, after she appears at your door, you decide you don't like her. It sure seems as if someone is very eager to get hold of customer identities. With just a little Googling, she could make your home and work life miserable. Sounds like a perfect set-up for extortion. I wouldn't call her under any circumstances. Just my 2 cents.
    Here are her Pictures. No hits on them but maybe a few SM can find some info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SMSfromN.jpg‎   zpfile000.jpg‎  

  3. #1402

    Nicole Kelley Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. She wants your name and number, and she offers to be sent back home if, after she appears at your door, you decide you don't like her. It sure seems as if someone is very eager to get hold of customer identities. With just a little Googling, she could make your home and work life miserable. Sounds like a perfect set-up for extortion. I wouldn't call her under any circumstances. Just my 2 cents.
    Here's the Cell # she calls and texts from 401XXX0438 No hits on google or bing.

    And here are her pictures which look TGTBT but no hits on them.

  4. #1401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    One Born Every Minute

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous white female needs $1,500 by January 8th 8 am.

    Seeking one person who has the financial means to help me one time, 2-3 hours. I'm totally worth it, this one time thing for me. I can text a pic no face AFTER we talk on phone.

    If unable to help with full amount TODAY, then please do not email me.

    Open-minded, educated, sweet.

    Please send name & number only if you can help me. I will take down ad, when I find the help.

    Emails without name / number will be deleted.

    Poster's age: 20.

    Location: Boston, South Coast, your place only.

    This girl has been advertising since Monday. On Monday it was One hour for $1500, Tuesday it became 2 hours and now 3.

    I spoke with her just for the hell of it. Told me she's brand new and has never done this before. LOL Lives in The South Shore 21 year old Then it became interesting she wanted a blank letter head from my company for her protection. Told her I could not do that But I could meet her at a Starbucks or DD near me for her safety. She told me she dose't like meeting strange men for coffee. LOL She then sent me Pictures which of course are Fake and way to good to be true and told me if I did not like her I can send her home.

    Sorry I deleted the pictures.
    Hmmm. She wants your name and number, and she offers to be sent back home if, after she appears at your door, you decide you don't like her. It sure seems as if someone is very eager to get hold of customer identities. With just a little Googling, she could make your home and work life miserable. Sounds like a perfect set-up for extortion. I wouldn't call her under any circumstances. Just my 2 cents.

  5. #1400
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous white female needs $1,500 by January 8th 8 am.

    Seeking one person who has the financial means to help me one time, 2-3 hours. I'm totally worth it, this one time thing for me. I can text a pic no face AFTER we talk on phone.

    If unable to help with full amount TODAY, then please do not email me.

    Open-minded, educated, sweet.

    Please send name & number only if you can help me. I will take down ad, when I find the help.

    Emails without name / number will be deleted.

    Poster's age: 20.

    Location: Boston, South Coast, your place only.
    She has been around for ever in the Medford Somerville area
    I have never met with her and don't know anything about her services but im sure she would be well reviewed
    good luck

    This girl h



    as been advertising since Monday. On Monday it was One hour for $1500, Tuesday it became 2 hours and now 3.

    I spoke with her just for the hell of it. Told me she's brand new and has never done this before. LOL Lives in The South Shore 21 year old Then it became interesting she wanted a blank letter head from my company for her protection. Told her I could not do that But I could meet her at a Starbucks or DD near me for her safety. She told me she dose't like meeting strange men for coffee. LOL She then sent me Pictures which of course are Fake and way to good to be true and told me if I did not like her I can send her home.

    Sorry I deleted the pictures.
    She has been around for ever in the Medford Somerville area.

    I have never met with her and don't know anything about her services but I'm sure she would be well reviewed.

    Good luck.

  6. #1399

    Jayla

    Anyone remember her? Asian girl, pretty face, ok body? She's been off the map for awhile now just seeing if she had new number or something. Tried her old email and it came back that it doesn't exist anymore. Stay safe.

  7. #1398

    Nicole Kelley

    Gorgeous white female needs $1,500 by January 8th 8 am.

    Seeking one person who has the financial means to help me one time, 2-3 hours. I'm totally worth it, this one time thing for me. I can text a pic no face AFTER we talk on phone.

    If unable to help with full amount TODAY, then please do not email me.

    Open-minded, educated, sweet.

    Please send name & number only if you can help me. I will take down ad, when I find the help.

    Emails without name / number will be deleted.

    Poster's age: 20.

    • Location: Boston, South Coast, your place only.

    This girl has been advertising since Monday. On Monday it was One hour for $1500, Tuesday it became 2 hours and now 3.

    I spoke with her just for the hell of it. Told me she's brand new and has never done this before. LOL Lives in The South Shore 21 year old Then it became interesting she wanted a blank letter head from my company for her protection. Told her I could not do that But I could meet her at a Starbucks or DD near me for her safety. She told me she dose't like meeting strange men for coffee. LOL She then sent me Pictures which of course are Fake and way to good to be true and told me if I did not like her I can send her home.

    Sorry I deleted the pictures.

  8. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Responded to my ads. I know her pics are familiar but I can't find from where. Email is from "jess c" but I can't find anything by that name, or her number, or reverse image search. She bit on two of my ads today and I am curious.
    I saw her maybe two weeks ago. Nice girl, very friendly, enjoyed myself. I was going to see her again, but she moved further away from me and I've been too busy.

  9. #1396

    Thanks

    Thanks to those of you who messaged me. Conflicting reports but mostly negative. I ended up passing because of that, and because she couldn't really guarantee I wouldn't leave reeking of smoke.

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Responded to my ads. I know her pics are familiar but I can't find from where. Email is from "jess c" but I can't find anything by that name, or her number, or reverse image search. She bit on two of my ads today and I am curious.

  10. #1395

    Apple Massage & Body Work in Wakefield

    I know that LE has been cracking down in Wakefield but I figured I would give try as a few months have passed. I setup a 4:00 and when I arrived Cindy was working alone. I paid. 4 for HH and got undressed. Once she draped me I was fairly sure that it was going to be legit. After a few minutes I took it off and she didn't put it back until the flip when it reappeared. The massage overall was good, she spent a lot of time on legs and glutes which I like, but no tease. At the end she said "Ok all done" and I pointed to my member and asked if she could massage that. She stated she does not do that. I asked twice to make sure and she left the room. I got dressed and left.

  11. #1394
    Anyone seen this girl before. I see her posting a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-01-04-22-16-23.jpg‎  

  12. #1393

    Recognize this one?

    Responded to my ads. I know her pics are familiar but I can't find from where. Email is from "jess c" but I can't find anything by that name, or her number, or reverse image search. She bit on two of my ads today and I am curious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image(1).jpeg‎   image(2).jpg‎  
    Last edited by RhodyRob007; 01-04-16 at 17:23. Reason: Pics didn't upload first time

  13. #1392

    Lexi in south Boston

    Any info on her? Pictures look very tempting.

    Who's looking for young, thick and warm fun. ?

    PM is fine.

    Thanks.

  14. #1391

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay  [View Original Post]
    I got a hit on CL for a white lady named Amy located in Lynn. Ad has since been taken down but had a title of "where is my lonely man. " She was fairly quick to respond and we have been texting back and forth, but I'm hesitant to take the plunge. When we were in the process of setting up a meeting, she asked me if I'd be interested in her friend joining in, except her friend is a guy. She also texts saying she's super horny and to get back to her soon, which I have a difficult time believing. Something seems off and given the recent posts with horror stories from Lynn, I figured I'd check and see if anyone has any info before moving ahead.

    Phone number 978-xxx-9750.
    She rings a bell. She asked me the same thing. Funny thing is I met her her outside of CR. Pretty. Nice smile. Friendly. I passed after she mentioned another guy.

    BB.

  15. #1390

    These girls

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remmember these girls. Haven't seen them post in a while.

    the one with the mirror picture with the tat on the leg was from saugus and used to meet for car date in her mini van

    the other one was from southie
    Damn they are hot as hell. If you find them, please let me know. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape