Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,681 to 25,695 of 40030
-
01-07-16 00:20 #14350Senior Member

Posts: 788Yes, but
Oh, he is such a cute one, though!
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-16 00:04 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 303Reading the ad
I hope you realize that this is a guy.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-16 19:48 #14348Senior Member

Posts: 341Familiar with the "I need to run out to the car" move when caught in a pinch.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, I recently had a two-fer going with a duo of eager beavers who insisted (rightly) on switching covers every time I switched lanes and we ripped through the stock. Theirs and mine. Rinsing them almost seemed like a good idea. Almost. At least I knew who'd used them.
Desperate times.
BB.
-
01-06-16 19:43 #14347Senior Member

Posts: 341Ok, I'm stumped. Been at this awhile but not sure what you meant by "fse".
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
Anyway, heah, Helen: "If you've got the time, I've got the teeth. ".
-
01-06-16 18:39 #14346Regular Member

Posts: 5Any newer reviews?
Any newer reviews on this one? Or do the old reviews still hold true?
http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...apist/30125583
-
01-06-16 17:15 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 891RE: 2 for 1
I wanted to start by stating that I am sorry, but I will NOT TOFTT in this situation. I do love the fact that he refers to himself in 3rd person. Tyler gives a good massage, Tyler only takes cash. Does this guy think he is Jimmy from Seinfeld? Reading the ad did provide a good laugh. I can't wait to read a report from somebody about Tyler's massage skill's. LOL. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-16 16:16 #14344Senior Member

Posts: 665I've always said no to this but now I may reconsider if offered again sometime if she's really hottt and I'm really bothered.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
It also brings up the possibility of some kink play. Figure if she's willing to play with saran wrap what else might she be willing to say yes or maybe to?
I watched a Japanese vid a couple weeks ago where the girl was wrapped up in saran wrap then 100 guys came and bukakkeyed her. Gotta admit it was exciting and got the juices flowing.
Sick fuk that I am I'm pretty sure I could come up with something weird that would be harmless and beneficial to her and fun for me.
Hmmm.
-
01-06-16 15:41 #14343Senior Member

Posts: 665Many times I've left with the evidence wrapped up neatly (after tying it off) in a paper towel or tissue. Nowadays its just proper etiquette for us to volunteer to remove it from their shop. Sorta like picking up after taking our dog for a walk and he drops a deuce on the neighbor's lawn.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
Agree on the equipment being recycled. I've seen it many many times. Always bring your own.
Over the weekend I didn't. I asked her if she had one. She said no. Ok. 5 minutes later she said she had one in her car. I didn't feel like going out in the cold so I just finished another way. The past few days I've been wondering if it had a wrapper on it or was a loose one. And where in the car was it? Pretty risky for a married woman to be stashing condoms in her car. Keeps her away from trouble at work but what if the hubby borrows the car some day?
-
01-06-16 15:37 #14342Senior Member

Posts: 249
-
01-06-16 14:19 #14341Banned Member

Posts: 4190Go forth on your broom and research the AMP cellars and let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-16 13:58 #14340Senior Member

Posts: 65Belmont spa
Been to Belmont spa few times usually go with Helen. Massage isn't that great, offers fse worst BJ I've received. Too much teeth when sucking.
-
01-06-16 07:41 #14339Regular Member

Posts: 10Xie Xie, Bob. Thank you for your thoughtful post. Spot on.
My Divvy bike privileges actually do limit me from exploring suburban oasis. So it's with parched thoat that I accept the ubiquitous water bottle in Chicago.
Your posts are a breath of fresh air on this forum. To paraphrase your advice, success cums to those who are in touch with their motives AND the environment.
I'd hoped you'd substituted the word "dickhead" for "shithead' in your response. It's a more appropriate moniker to use on this forum.
My quest to bring to the forum the broomstick of the wicked witch starts today!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 23:03 #14338Senior Member

Posts: 667I have heard about Recycied condom long time ago
I new about this for many years. How about The hot towels Recycled all the time. I have seen many in the sink.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
They ring them out use them over and over. OMG.
-
01-05-16 22:51 #14337Senior Member

Posts: 183A Glad Bag
I had one, One time try and use a Walmart Bag.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 22:50 #14336Senior Member

Posts: 183A lad Bag
I had one, Ome time try and use a Walmart.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






