Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,696 to 25,710 of 40027
-
01-05-16 20:11 #14332Senior Member

Posts: 1164One further reason
One other reason to carry your own 'hats': some women will provide FS only if you provide your own protection. They don't want to risk being caught in a 'raid' with covers that could be used to prove they engaged in illegal acts (after all, why else would they have them? You might end up walking out with your used coat wrapped in a piece of paper towel, but they won't be caught with anything that Uncle LEO could use to hassle them, which means they stand a better chance of being around for our further enjoyment.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 15:04 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 1298I experienced that
Once saw woman washing out a condom in the sink (Lux) . From that point forward I knew they recycled them. Since then, I always bring my own. Besides, not all brands are alike. Some are too small, too fat, too large etc. Find yours and bring it for a better fit if nothing else.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 11:21 #14330Senior Member

Posts: 341Why not a Glad Aligator Baggie™? For her pleasure.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 04:48 #14329Senior Member

Posts: 452Saran Wrap
I actually prefer saran wrap over raincoat if available. Don't knock it till you try it.
-
01-05-16 00:50 #14328Senior Member

Posts: 1255Supplies
I hear you. Wal-Mart. $5. 88 for 12. Cash only. I have a gym bag that stays in my car. In a rolled up pair of (non-white) socks I keep them hidden. With a dozen or so viagras (LOL) and a couple cialis for extra innings. If those supplies are ever found, I'll be asking the forum for recommendations for divorce attorneys. Just as dangerous to catch something, though. Caught something from BBBJ at Singapore about 12 years ago. Almost got divorced then. Bob.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-16 00:25 #14327Senior Member

Posts: 570Bring supplies
Good advice, Bob. I was at an AMP few months ago. FS was negotiated and made available. But no hat was available. Bummer. I had settle down for BJ. However, the issue I see with carrying own supplies is safe-keeping it from prying eyes especially of a significant other or making sure no paper trail is left behind. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 23:22 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 1255Saran Wrap
For goodness sake, always bring your own supplies. They use saran wrap so they are not caught with supplies. And, here's the creepy part, many places re-use condoms. I shit you not. So if you have any desire for more than a HE, bring your own hats. Occasionally, I've gone to a place and put them on the table. Nothing gives a hint better than condoms on the table. Bob.
Originally Posted by TinyJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 23:16 #14325Senior Member

Posts: 1255Reading and learning
What Mr MILF is telling you is that knowledge is gained through hard work. Something about your particular post, however polite and well-intentioned it might be, came off as a request to be "spoon-feed". The folks on this forum are great guys who share extensively. But the last thing anyone wants to do is to target a good provider for undue attention. Most of the guys will drive pretty far to find the right place. So the idea of staying in Bridgeport is rather silly, unless you are restricted to bicycle travel.
Now if you really are a newbie, you would do well to read some of the posts on how to act in a massage parlor. How to treat women, both as a matter of humanity, as well as a way to ensure that you get maximum mileage. I've written extensively on that topic, because I believe you can be "successful" almost anyplace. And by the same token, if you are a shithead, you will rarely be successful. In addition to general behavior, figure out what you want. Euros? Koreans? Chinese? Latinas? Etc. HE, BJ, FS. In other words, assess your goals then it will be less of a needle in a haystack. Read the Chicago MP threads. Read Mt Prospect. A few interesting things on the southside. Good luck. If you want to earn your stripes with this group educate yourself. Try a place. Report back. Bob.
Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 23:00 #14324Senior Member

Posts: 341New Hope isn't "no more". Still open as of a few days ago.
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
Lilly is pretty much a sure shot. Not really ever a miss there.
Linda is another not far away.
My $. 02.
BB.
-
01-04-16 20:56 #14323Regular Member

Posts: 10Sorry Senior.
Query results on 'Bridgeport' return 3 posts in 2015. Don't know about yours, but my world changes in 12 months time.
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 20:50 #14322Regular Member

Posts: 17Good description, but CBJ is on the menu. The bad news is the cover is Saran Wrap!! That woman's nips are a 10+, her face a 3.
Originally Posted by PiratePrentice
[View Original Post]
One time I had a much younger and better looking woman (named "Kilo") at elston location, but she was less enthusiastic and accommodating. After that negative experience I've been a much less frequent customer.
-
01-04-16 09:28 #14321Senior Member

Posts: 307Sorry "newbie", you got to RTTF. Plenty of reviews on AMPs in those areas to sift through.
Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 09:27 #14320Senior Member

Posts: 307In the Wrigleyville area, Belmont Spa seems to be the place to try (unless you already have). Lily is hit or miss. And I think New Hope is no more.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 07:59 #14319Senior Member

Posts: 1620Drive by
I am in jeff park, however can be all over the city. I will try and do a drive by this week and report to the members. These places seem all hit or miss so I hope this works as it's close.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-16 20:01 #14318Regular Member

Posts: 10Chinatown & Bridgeport recommendations
As a newbie on this formum, I'd appreciate compass bearings for reliable AMPs in the Chinatown / Bridgeport area. Would members please chime in on their favorites?











Reply With Quote






