Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14332

    One further reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    For goodness sake, always bring your own supplies. They use saran wrap so they are not caught with supplies. And, here's the creepy part, many places re-use condoms. I shit you not. So if you have any desire for more than a HE, bring your own hats. Occasionally, I've gone to a place and put them on the table. Nothing gives a hint better than condoms on the table. Bob.
    One other reason to carry your own 'hats': some women will provide FS only if you provide your own protection. They don't want to risk being caught in a 'raid' with covers that could be used to prove they engaged in illegal acts (after all, why else would they have them? You might end up walking out with your used coat wrapped in a piece of paper towel, but they won't be caught with anything that Uncle LEO could use to hassle them, which means they stand a better chance of being around for our further enjoyment.

  2. #14331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    I experienced that

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    For goodness sake, always bring your own supplies. They use saran wrap so they are not caught with supplies. And, here's the creepy part, many places re-use condoms. I shit you not. So if you have any desire for more than a HE, bring your own hats. Occasionally, I've gone to a place and put them on the table. Nothing gives a hint better than condoms on the table. Bob.
    Once saw woman washing out a condom in the sink (Lux) . From that point forward I knew they recycled them. Since then, I always bring my own. Besides, not all brands are alike. Some are too small, too fat, too large etc. Find yours and bring it for a better fit if nothing else.

  3. #14330
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    I actually prefer saran wrap over raincoat if available. Don't knock it till you try it.
    Why not a Glad Aligator Baggie™? For her pleasure.

  4. #14329

    Saran Wrap

    I actually prefer saran wrap over raincoat if available. Don't knock it till you try it.

  5. #14328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Supplies

    I hear you. Wal-Mart. $5. 88 for 12. Cash only. I have a gym bag that stays in my car. In a rolled up pair of (non-white) socks I keep them hidden. With a dozen or so viagras (LOL) and a couple cialis for extra innings. If those supplies are ever found, I'll be asking the forum for recommendations for divorce attorneys. Just as dangerous to catch something, though. Caught something from BBBJ at Singapore about 12 years ago. Almost got divorced then. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Good advice, Bob. I was at an AMP few months ago. FS was negotiated and made available. But no hat was available. Bummer. I had settle down for BJ. However, the issue I see with carrying own supplies is safe-keeping it from prying eyes especially of a significant other or making sure no paper trail is left behind. LOL.

  6. #14327

    Bring supplies

    Good advice, Bob. I was at an AMP few months ago. FS was negotiated and made available. But no hat was available. Bummer. I had settle down for BJ. However, the issue I see with carrying own supplies is safe-keeping it from prying eyes especially of a significant other or making sure no paper trail is left behind. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    For goodness sake, always bring your own supplies. They use saran wrap so they are not caught with supplies. And, here's the creepy part, many places re-use condoms. I shit you not. So if you have any desire for more than a HE, bring your own hats. Occasionally, I've gone to a place and put them on the table. Nothing gives a hint better than condoms on the table. Bob.

  7. #14326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Saran Wrap

    For goodness sake, always bring your own supplies. They use saran wrap so they are not caught with supplies. And, here's the creepy part, many places re-use condoms. I shit you not. So if you have any desire for more than a HE, bring your own hats. Occasionally, I've gone to a place and put them on the table. Nothing gives a hint better than condoms on the table. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyJohn  [View Original Post]
    Good description, but CBJ is on the menu. The bad news is the cover is Saran Wrap!! That woman's nips are a 10+, her face a 3.

    One time I had a much younger and better looking woman (named "Kilo") at elston location, but she was less enthusiastic and accommodating. After that negative experience I've been a much less frequent customer.

  8. #14325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Reading and learning

    What Mr MILF is telling you is that knowledge is gained through hard work. Something about your particular post, however polite and well-intentioned it might be, came off as a request to be "spoon-feed". The folks on this forum are great guys who share extensively. But the last thing anyone wants to do is to target a good provider for undue attention. Most of the guys will drive pretty far to find the right place. So the idea of staying in Bridgeport is rather silly, unless you are restricted to bicycle travel.

    Now if you really are a newbie, you would do well to read some of the posts on how to act in a massage parlor. How to treat women, both as a matter of humanity, as well as a way to ensure that you get maximum mileage. I've written extensively on that topic, because I believe you can be "successful" almost anyplace. And by the same token, if you are a shithead, you will rarely be successful. In addition to general behavior, figure out what you want. Euros? Koreans? Chinese? Latinas? Etc. HE, BJ, FS. In other words, assess your goals then it will be less of a needle in a haystack. Read the Chicago MP threads. Read Mt Prospect. A few interesting things on the southside. Good luck. If you want to earn your stripes with this group educate yourself. Try a place. Report back. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Query results on 'Bridgeport' return 3 posts in 2015. Don't know about yours, but my world changes in 12 months time.

  9. #14324
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    In the Wrigleyville area, Belmont Spa seems to be the place to try (unless you already have). Lily is hit or miss. And I think New Hope is no more.
    New Hope isn't "no more". Still open as of a few days ago.

    Lilly is pretty much a sure shot. Not really ever a miss there.

    Linda is another not far away.

    My $. 02.

    BB.

  10. #14323

    Sorry Senior.

    Query results on 'Bridgeport' return 3 posts in 2015. Don't know about yours, but my world changes in 12 months time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    Sorry "newbie", you got to RTTF. Plenty of reviews on AMPs in those areas to sift through.

  11. #14322
    Quote Originally Posted by PiratePrentice  [View Original Post]
    There is one older woman who works the Peterson location ... She is a friendly lady and the massage I would rate 6/10. HE only thing on the menu (supposedly her prostate game is on point but that's not my bag), however she will let you play with her AK Bullet nips and backside.
    Good description, but CBJ is on the menu. The bad news is the cover is Saran Wrap!! That woman's nips are a 10+, her face a 3.

    One time I had a much younger and better looking woman (named "Kilo") at elston location, but she was less enthusiastic and accommodating. After that negative experience I've been a much less frequent customer.

  12. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    As a newbie on this formum, I'd appreciate compass bearings for reliable AMPs in the Chinatown / Bridgeport area. Would members please chime in on their favorites?
    Sorry "newbie", you got to RTTF. Plenty of reviews on AMPs in those areas to sift through.

  13. #14320
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    I am in jeff park, however can be all over the city. I will try and do a drive by this week and report to the members. These places seem all hit or miss so I hope this works as it's close.
    In the Wrigleyville area, Belmont Spa seems to be the place to try (unless you already have). Lily is hit or miss. And I think New Hope is no more.

  14. #14319

    Drive by

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    There's a new Massage Parlor / Spa that's opening at Ashland and Addison. I think the name is Angel Massage Spa. About 5 blocks west of Wrigleyfield. They're not open yet. I don't know when they'll officially be open. Not my thing and I don't plan on going here. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
    I am in jeff park, however can be all over the city. I will try and do a drive by this week and report to the members. These places seem all hit or miss so I hope this works as it's close.

  15. #14318

    Chinatown & Bridgeport recommendations

    As a newbie on this formum, I'd appreciate compass bearings for reliable AMPs in the Chinatown / Bridgeport area. Would members please chime in on their favorites?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape