Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 18,361 to 18,375 of 30759
-
01-02-16 19:55 #12399

Posts: 2479The Thai girls here have become very Westernized. I'm sure some of the MT girls were bar /gogo/ AMP girls in Thailand, where they got paid peanuts and would have "relations" with a customer for 1500 thb ($40 USD). I can't see you guys throwing away $150 just for a rub and tug from a Thai girl. Six visits and you'll have spent enough money to catch a plane to BKK. Save your money and go to BKK and have a blast for a week or two. Just don't bring anything home, including a girl.
Originally Posted by Asstro
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 18:29 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 47Blond Bombshell
Hey Guys, Just a fast question. There were some reports a while back of a therapist called the blond bombshell. Is this in reference to savanna? The other half of the 4 hand that advertises with Lehua? Just curious, there was a report she had gone topless for someone but wouldn't jerk the snake?
-
01-02-16 15:27 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 5231That will be interesting to see. Most girls are too proud, or worried about their employment, or scared of losing their hard-earned license after all that studying and work to do anything naughty and potentially foolish. They know they can bring home much more cash but do not care about the money or are not willing to deal with risk.
Originally Posted by Asstro
[View Original Post]
Perhaps they will make exceptions for their cute studly men with dong and the rest of us will be blue-balled out the door. Or maybe Good Times will really come around again, even if only on a 'spotty' basis.
It will be fun to observe how things unfold either way. Personally, I find that I experience much greater pleasure with an MT than with an AMP girl because of the unexpectedness, and quite frankly the skill level of some of these girls is astonishing.
-
01-02-16 13:43 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 37No tip, free as advertised. She's currently in school to become a certified MT, and is just looking for folks to practice on, especially if you're willing to give her good, vocal feedback, both positive and negative. More was definitely on the table for a tip, but I did not partake.
Originally Posted by Pokeman808
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 19:29 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 61Considering taking advantage of this free massage, was there any tip? If so how much? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DiscreteMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 17:31 #12394Senior Member

Posts: 37HG Free Massage
Hey all,
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
Went and saw HG the other night for her advertised free massage for her practice. She's super friendly, very chatty, which, at least for me, isn't a bad thing. Not sure if she just got me mixed up (she did have another appt later that evening), but she started out asking about donation before I reminded her I was just there for massage, but once she realized she didn't become pushy at all. Helped her out with some pictures she wanted of her newly acquired ta-ta's, then on to the massage. She is definitely still learning, but that's what I expected. She focused on the areas I asked her to focus one, took input well, and I felt like she was exactly what she advertised: Someone looking to work on their newly learned massage skills. No real roaming or playing, but I wasn't really trying, to be honest. She did ask a couple of times throughout if I wanted anything else, but when I politely declined she was more than polite and courteous about it. No HE at all, but again, I wasn't expecting it.
If you're interested in a free massage, definitely pull the trigger. Or even if you were just wanting to see how HG is, whether physically or personality wise, I say take the shot. Worst case, you walk out with a free massage, or maybe you decide you want to go for something more either then or later on down the line.
Either way, happy mongering, folks!
-
01-01-16 15:25 #12393Senior Member

Posts: 379Monger Heaven
I thought it would be better to keep it quiet, but now that the cat is out of the bag, other Thai girls will come around and see the money to be made. Pretty soon ALL will be doing it, Good Times Are Here Again!
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 08:05 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 5231Eventually they will probably go the way of Siam and the old Thai Hawaiian, as others have posted. Enjoy it while you can, gents.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 07:06 #12391Senior Member

Posts: 849Roja! That.
Originally Posted by Brjetblack
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 04:12 #12390Senior Member

Posts: 2364Jane RE Hawaii Boy and Brjetbkack RE Cost Analysis
Jane RE Hawaii Boy and Brjetbkack RE Cost Analysis.
Hawaii Boy 60 HF plus 100 tip for massage and HE equals 160 total? You tip 100 Correct?
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
Brjetblack 60 HF plus 70 tip for massage and HE equals 130 total? You tip 70 Correct?
Originally Posted by Brjetblack
[View Original Post]
With 7 to 10 appointments per day or maybe even more. Jane is banking. Watch out IRS.
-
12-31-15 22:23 #12389Senior Member

Posts: 71Seeing as how its HJ and massage he probably means $. 30 total.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-15 18:24 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 1450Jane
Is it. 60 house and $. 30 for Jane?
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-15 14:04 #12387Senior Member

Posts: 849LOL. Secrets out with Jane. Finally another Monger got action from one of many Thai Therapists giving the HE. Yup, since Jane moved to Angie's place from Siam, she's been giving some action. Nice slow HJ, free roaming, no cover on face down or flip. Knew for a while from Siam so service is a premium. $. 30 is my standard for her.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
Monger On.
Rus.
-
12-31-15 14:02 #12386Senior Member

Posts: 133True That
H Mobius. Rajah that no biggie, her lost. I can donate money to someone else. LOL.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-15 14:00 #12385Senior Member

Posts: 133Rajah Chevy
I guess the upsetting part was I could have made free MONEY sitting around. It's all good. Happy New Year.
Originally Posted by Chevy427
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






