Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12399
    Quote Originally Posted by Asstro  [View Original Post]
    I thought it would be better to keep it quiet, but now that the cat is out of the bag, other Thai girls will come around and see the money to be made. Pretty soon ALL will be doing it, Good Times Are Here Again!
    The Thai girls here have become very Westernized. I'm sure some of the MT girls were bar /gogo/ AMP girls in Thailand, where they got paid peanuts and would have "relations" with a customer for 1500 thb ($40 USD). I can't see you guys throwing away $150 just for a rub and tug from a Thai girl. Six visits and you'll have spent enough money to catch a plane to BKK. Save your money and go to BKK and have a blast for a week or two. Just don't bring anything home, including a girl.

  2. #12398

    Blond Bombshell

    Hey Guys, Just a fast question. There were some reports a while back of a therapist called the blond bombshell. Is this in reference to savanna? The other half of the 4 hand that advertises with Lehua? Just curious, there was a report she had gone topless for someone but wouldn't jerk the snake?

  3. #12397
    Quote Originally Posted by Asstro  [View Original Post]
    I thought it would be better to keep it quiet, but now that the cat is out of the bag, other Thai girls will come around and see the money to be made. Pretty soon ALL will be doing it, Good Times Are Here Again!
    That will be interesting to see. Most girls are too proud, or worried about their employment, or scared of losing their hard-earned license after all that studying and work to do anything naughty and potentially foolish. They know they can bring home much more cash but do not care about the money or are not willing to deal with risk.

    Perhaps they will make exceptions for their cute studly men with dong and the rest of us will be blue-balled out the door. Or maybe Good Times will really come around again, even if only on a 'spotty' basis.

    It will be fun to observe how things unfold either way. Personally, I find that I experience much greater pleasure with an MT than with an AMP girl because of the unexpectedness, and quite frankly the skill level of some of these girls is astonishing.

  4. #12396
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman808  [View Original Post]
    Considering taking advantage of this free massage, was there any tip? If so how much? Thanks.
    No tip, free as advertised. She's currently in school to become a certified MT, and is just looking for folks to practice on, especially if you're willing to give her good, vocal feedback, both positive and negative. More was definitely on the table for a tip, but I did not partake.

  5. #12395
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteMe  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Went and saw HG the other night for her advertised free massage for her practice. She's super friendly, very chatty, which, at least for me, isn't a bad thing. Not sure if she just got me mixed up (she did have another appt later that evening), but she started out asking about donation before I reminded her I was just there for massage, but once she realized she didn't become pushy at all. Helped her out with some pictures she wanted of her newly acquired ta-ta's, then on to the massage. She is definitely still learning, but that's what I expected. She focused on the areas I asked her to focus one, took input well, and I felt like she was exactly what she advertised: Someone looking to work on their newly learned massage skills. No real roaming or playing, but I wasn't really trying, to be honest. She did ask a couple of times throughout if I wanted anything else, but when I politely declined she was more than polite and courteous about it. No HE at all, but again, I wasn't expecting it.

    If you're interested in a free massage, definitely pull the trigger. Or even if you were just wanting to see how HG is, whether physically or personality wise, I say take the shot. Worst case, you walk out with a free massage, or maybe you decide you want to go for something more either then or later on down the line.

    Either way, happy mongering, folks!
    Considering taking advantage of this free massage, was there any tip? If so how much? Thanks.

  6. #12394

    HG Free Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to say I went to see miss HG. Today.

    So she could practice her skills and we had a great time she can practice on me anytime. Thanks HG.
    Hey all,

    Went and saw HG the other night for her advertised free massage for her practice. She's super friendly, very chatty, which, at least for me, isn't a bad thing. Not sure if she just got me mixed up (she did have another appt later that evening), but she started out asking about donation before I reminded her I was just there for massage, but once she realized she didn't become pushy at all. Helped her out with some pictures she wanted of her newly acquired ta-ta's, then on to the massage. She is definitely still learning, but that's what I expected. She focused on the areas I asked her to focus one, took input well, and I felt like she was exactly what she advertised: Someone looking to work on their newly learned massage skills. No real roaming or playing, but I wasn't really trying, to be honest. She did ask a couple of times throughout if I wanted anything else, but when I politely declined she was more than polite and courteous about it. No HE at all, but again, I wasn't expecting it.

    If you're interested in a free massage, definitely pull the trigger. Or even if you were just wanting to see how HG is, whether physically or personality wise, I say take the shot. Worst case, you walk out with a free massage, or maybe you decide you want to go for something more either then or later on down the line.

    Either way, happy mongering, folks!

  7. #12393

    Monger Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is maddening. Now that she's been announced as an HJ girl though, she's likely getting bum-rushed by zillions of lurkers.
    I thought it would be better to keep it quiet, but now that the cat is out of the bag, other Thai girls will come around and see the money to be made. Pretty soon ALL will be doing it, Good Times Are Here Again!

  8. #12392
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    With 7 to 10 appointments per day or maybe even more. Jane is banking. Watch out IRS.
    Eventually they will probably go the way of Siam and the old Thai Hawaiian, as others have posted. Enjoy it while you can, gents.

  9. #12391
    Quote Originally Posted by Brjetblack  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as how its HJ and massage he probably means $. 30 total.
    Roja! That.

  10. #12390

    Jane RE Hawaii Boy and Brjetbkack RE Cost Analysis

    Jane RE Hawaii Boy and Brjetbkack RE Cost Analysis.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    She wants $60 for the roaming and HE and sensual backside massage. It is pretty good.
    Hawaii Boy 60 HF plus 100 tip for massage and HE equals 160 total? You tip 100 Correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brjetblack  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as how its HJ and massage he probably means $. 30 total.
    Brjetblack 60 HF plus 70 tip for massage and HE equals 130 total? You tip 70 Correct?

    With 7 to 10 appointments per day or maybe even more. Jane is banking. Watch out IRS.

  11. #12389
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Is it. 60 house and $. 30 for Jane?
    Seeing as how its HJ and massage he probably means $. 30 total.

  12. #12388

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Secrets out with Jane. Finally another Monger got action from one of many Thai Therapists giving the HE. Yup, since Jane moved to Angie's place from Siam, she's been giving some action. Nice slow HJ, free roaming, no cover on face down or flip. Knew for a while from Siam so service is a premium. $. 30 is my standard for her.

    Monger On.

    Rus.
    Is it. 60 house and $. 30 for Jane?

  13. #12387
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Jane yesterday at CC 2701 and I was pleasantly surprised. She is better looking in person and has a pretty nice body and probably a 6 in looks in the face and around 35 years old. The massage was the highlight as she is very good and let me tell you, she is great at a sensual massage around the backside with oil and her fingers. My cock nearly lifted me off the table while face-down and she played around back there for a while. On the flip, she gave me one of the best HE I've had and normally it takes a while for me but, this was very nice and slow but relatively fast to completion.

    I have the feeling anything is on the table if I become a regular because I roamed everywhere with no problem and she didn't flinch. I really like her and I will repeat because she gives a very nice massage and the extras were top notch.

    She works in Thai Style in 2701 with Mae and Gigi and I saw them there and would consider Jane better looking. There was one young girl in there and when I inquired about her name, they told me she doesn't give massages. If she did, I would be there now and not writing this report. Haha.

    HB.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5377752618.html
    LOL. Secrets out with Jane. Finally another Monger got action from one of many Thai Therapists giving the HE. Yup, since Jane moved to Angie's place from Siam, she's been giving some action. Nice slow HJ, free roaming, no cover on face down or flip. Knew for a while from Siam so service is a premium. $. 30 is my standard for her.

    Monger On.

    Rus.

  14. #12386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    True That

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is maddening. Now that she's been announced as an HJ girl though, she's likely getting bum-rushed by zillions of lurkers.

    Some indies use a steno notepad to hurriedly list times and phone numbers (it's sloppy but it works for them), but Jane probably needs an appointment book. That would be too awkward to used while in session, though. Her situation is worse because she has her own ad and number, so now they have guys making appointments directly with her on top of the guys going through Thai Style's number. One girl doesn't know what the other is doing, and they can't compare notes until she comes out of session. When they finally discover the overlaps, it's too late and someone gets bumped.

    Perhaps she should put 2701's number in her ad, then things wouldn't get so scattered.

    Some places have a rule where you need to schedule through mama even if you have the girl's number; scheduling directly with the girl is prohibited.
    H Mobius. Rajah that no biggie, her lost. I can donate money to someone else. LOL.

  15. #12385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Rajah Chevy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy427  [View Original Post]
    No need get upset with them loser bitches, do the same to them.

    Schedule appmt & cancel it last min. Haha.
    I guess the upsetting part was I could have made free MONEY sitting around. It's all good. Happy New Year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape