Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12384
    Quote Originally Posted by HaYn1  [View Original Post]
    But then again someone wrote these girls from Thai Massage tend to cancel there appointment.

    I called her at 12 noon today to make an appointment wanted to try her out see if she's all that. She texted me back 2:300 avaiable. Ok Confirmed, 1:30 she text me I can come now. So I reply leaving work be there by 2 pm. 1:50 she text me she's busy and will have someone else massage me. Agh no I made an appointment. She said she got her schedule mixed up and her other appointment came in early. WTH how can someone else after me come in early? When you told me to come! So pissed left work early for nothing easy money too.
    Yes that is maddening. Now that she's been announced as an HJ girl though, she's likely getting bum-rushed by zillions of lurkers.

    Some indies use a steno notepad to hurriedly list times and phone numbers (it's sloppy but it works for them), but Jane probably needs an appointment book. That would be too awkward to used while in session, though. Her situation is worse because she has her own ad and number, so now they have guys making appointments directly with her on top of the guys going through Thai Style's number. One girl doesn't know what the other is doing, and they can't compare notes until she comes out of session. When they finally discover the overlaps, it's too late and someone gets bumped.

    Perhaps she should put 2701's number in her ad, then things wouldn't get so scattered.

    Some places have a rule where you need to schedule through mama even if you have the girl's number; scheduling directly with the girl is prohibited.

  2. #12383

    Revenge

    Quote Originally Posted by HaYn1  [View Original Post]
    But then again someone wrote these girls from Thai Massage tend to cancel there appointment.

    I called her at 12 noon today to make an appointment wanted to try her out see if she's all that. She texted me back 2:300 avaiable. Ok Confirmed, 1:30 she text me I can come now. So I reply leaving work be there by 2 pm. 1:50 she text me she's busy and will have someone else massage me. Agh no I made an appointment. She said she got her schedule mixed up and her other appointment came in early. WTH how can someone else after me come in early? When you told me to come! So pissed left work early for nothing easy money too. So made an appointment with Sunny Asian Massage. Who gave me to someone else name Kiki lame massage but HE was better then Sunny. Roaming was allowed. She's must be in her 50's like Sunny, not a spinner 5'7 avg Chinese woman. But turned me off when I was roaming and she was wearing regular panites. I'm a thong want to feel butt chics. All in all Massage was more sensual rubbing.
    No need get upset with them loser bitches, do the same to them.

    Schedule appmt & cancel it last min. Haha.

  3. #12382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    She Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Jane yesterday at CC 2701 and I was pleasantly surprised. She is better looking in person and has a pretty nice body and probably a 6 in looks in the face and around 35 years old. The massage was the highlight as she is very good and let me tell you, she is great at a sensual massage around the backside with oil and her fingers. My cock nearly lifted me off the table while face-down and she played around back there for a while. On the flip, she gave me one of the best HE I've had and normally it takes a while for me but, this was very nice and slow but relatively fast to completion.

    I have the feeling anything is on the table if I become a regular because I roamed everywhere with no problem and she didn't flinch. I really like her and I will repeat because she gives a very nice massage and the extras were top notch.

    She works in Thai Style in 2701 with Mae and Gigi and I saw them there and would consider Jane better looking. There was one young girl in there and when I inquired about her name, they told me she doesn't give massages. If she did, I would be there now and not writing this report. Haha.

    HB.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5377752618.html
    But then again someone wrote these girls from Thai Massage tend to cancel there appointment.

    I called her at 12 noon today to make an appointment wanted to try her out see if she's all that. She texted me back 2:300 avaiable. Ok Confirmed, 1:30 she text me I can come now. So I reply leaving work be there by 2 pm. 1:50 she text me she's busy and will have someone else massage me. Agh no I made an appointment. She said she got her schedule mixed up and her other appointment came in early. WTH how can someone else after me come in early? When you told me to come! So pissed left work early for nothing easy money too. So made an appointment with Sunny Asian Massage. Who gave me to someone else name Kiki lame massage but HE was better then Sunny. Roaming was allowed. She's must be in her 50's like Sunny, not a spinner 5'7 avg Chinese woman. But turned me off when I was roaming and she was wearing regular panites. I'm a thong want to feel butt chics. All in all Massage was more sensual rubbing.

  4. #12381

    Alesha at Wahaiwa Lillys Place from CC 3903

    She's about 5' 2' Japanese mid 40's. Took a shower and went to the room to the left with two tables. She came in and asked what should I work on. Told her to work on ONLY my shoulders and you can walk on my upper thighs. She did neither of both. LAME ASS massage with no pressure. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER! You have been warned. She works from 5 pm to closing part time. Losemoney.

  5. #12380

    Alice Body Work of your Dream

    Has anyone tried Alice? She advertises in Backpage.

    She looks pretty in picture but don't know if fake.

  6. #12379
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    She wants $60 for the roaming and HE and sensual backside massage. It is pretty good.
    Please tip your waitress at the door!

  7. #12378

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Hawaii Boy what was the damages?
    She wants $60 for the roaming and HE and sensual backside massage. It is pretty good.

  8. #12377

    Damages? Hawaii Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Jane yesterday at CC 2701 and I was pleasantly surprised. She is better looking in person and has a pretty nice body and probably a 6 in looks in the face and around 35 years old. The massage was the highlight as she is very good and let me tell you, she is great at a sensual massage around the backside with oil and her fingers. My cock nearly lifted me off the table while face-down and she played around back there for a while. On the flip, she gave me one of the best HE I've had and normally it takes a while for me but, this was very nice and slow but relatively fast to completion.

    I have the feeling anything is on the table if I become a regular because I roamed everywhere with no problem and she didn't flinch. I really like her and I will repeat because she gives a very nice massage and the extras were top notch.

    She works in Thai Style in 2701 with Mae and Gigi and I saw them there and would consider Jane better looking. There was one young girl in there and when I inquired about her name, they told me she doesn't give massages. If she did, I would be there now and not writing this report. Haha.

    HB.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5377752618.html
    Hawaii Boy what was the damages?

  9. #12376

    Jane

    I went and saw Jane yesterday at CC 2701 and I was pleasantly surprised. She is better looking in person and has a pretty nice body and probably a 6 in looks in the face and around 35 years old. The massage was the highlight as she is very good and let me tell you, she is great at a sensual massage around the backside with oil and her fingers. My cock nearly lifted me off the table while face-down and she played around back there for a while. On the flip, she gave me one of the best HE I've had and normally it takes a while for me but, this was very nice and slow but relatively fast to completion.

    I have the feeling anything is on the table if I become a regular because I roamed everywhere with no problem and she didn't flinch. I really like her and I will repeat because she gives a very nice massage and the extras were top notch.

    She works in Thai Style in 2701 with Mae and Gigi and I saw them there and would consider Jane better looking. There was one young girl in there and when I inquired about her name, they told me she doesn't give massages. If she did, I would be there now and not writing this report. Haha.

    HB.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5377752618.html

  10. #12375
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Who is the lady wearing the black nylons and dress? Is she working?
    Um I'm going to guess she is a model living in Hong Kong that has never given a massage. Ever. Just a hunch.

  11. #12374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Who is the lady wearing the black nylons and dress? Is she working?
    Lily is the older one, kiki the younger one.

    Lily dresses weird and sings while doing what she's doing. Did she have a cold running nose and her phone kept binging?

  12. #12373

    New Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHi50  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to give a review of this add-.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5379196252.html

    This is the Chinese hui.

    The two girls I saw were 1- an older (maybe 45) woman maybe a 4 or 5 in looks.

    The 2nd is a petite girl in her early 30's. She has also worked at Thai Pataya. Her massage is pretty good. Maybe 6 in looks.

    As with most of the Chinese therapists, your money is king.

    I think room 812.
    Who is the lady wearing the black nylons and dress? Is she working?

  13. #12372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHi50  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to give a review of this add-.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5379196252.html

    This is the Chinese hui.

    The two girls I saw were 1- an older (maybe 45) woman maybe a 4 or 5 in looks.

    The 2nd is a petite girl in her early 30's. She has also worked at Thai Pataya. Her massage is pretty good. Maybe 6 in looks.

    As with most of the Chinese therapists, your money is king.

    I think room 812.
    Lily and Kiki. Lily massage is lime, kiki plays FS.

  14. #12371

    Brand New Shop

    Wanted to give a review of this add-.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5379196252.html

    This is the Chinese hui.

    The two girls I saw were 1- an older (maybe 45) woman maybe a 4 or 5 in looks.

    The 2nd is a petite girl in her early 30's. She has also worked at Thai Pataya. Her massage is pretty good. Maybe 6 in looks.

    As with most of the Chinese therapists, your money is king.

    I think room 812.

  15. #12370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    LOL This Honolulu Girl

    Everyone is making the resorts to this one person. If you want an honest review or anything to better yourself. Take clients and ask questions. Everyone is different in every way. If your a legit MT just do a correct Massage. What is a correct massage? Depends on the person. If your out to make money HE all the way. End of topic!

    This is like football when the team is winning everyone jumps ship. If you losing be gone. Example where's nuuanu Grace? I remember everyone talking so highly and nice of her. I read she's legit so now everyone moved on. When she was on here confronting that guy who made his story up about having FS everyone wanted a try. Guys will be Guys, there treat you good to get what they want. At the end MONEY TALKS AND THE BULL WALKS.

    Peace out HAYN1.

    Got some bad reviews coming waste my Christmas Eve trying 2 providers. ! Still looking if you want me to try someone in box me there info. I'll be the HAWAIIAN that will go!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape