Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 621 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 9308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3968

    April

    The beautiful month of April got fired from M-s when she got busted for the- She brought many a good man to their knees. More talent than most could ever dream of. Hopefully she will be back again in the future after her dilemma is over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 924Stacy-From-Marios-Showpalace-Webster-MA-3-537x780 (1).jpg‎  

  2. #3967

    Free from desires

    Met Amelia at CD recently, light-skinned dancer, long dark hair, beautiful face, easy to talk to, bigger than your typical stripper but in the real world she'd be curvy (not remotely a bbw or fat, just normal with big butt and boobs).

    Talked a good talk, sounded like everything was an option if I had the bankroll. I opted for a normal lapdance as a tryout (of course I didn't tell her that, anyone can give a good 4 m lapdance if they think it's going to get them $100+. I've found how a dancer gives a lapdance when there's no promise of more $ is a better indicator of what they will be like in the CR).

    One of the worst dances I've ever had. Completely lackluster like she'd never given a lapdance before. Not sexy or sensual I was actually bored. She did this weird thing where instead of running her hands through my hair or caressing my face she'd kind of push my face or head kind of hard (not away from her, just at random I think she was trying to be sexy).

    Think she also jacked up the price. She charged the naked price but never took her thong off though she did show the goods, but I didn't argue I just wanted to be done with her.

    Multiple times during and after the dance as she was dressing she pitched the CR, but very glad I didn't waste more than I already spent on her.

    Maybe we just had no chemistry or it was a bad night for her. She might be great for someone else. But I won't repeat.

  3. #3966
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy  [View Original Post]
    Idk, prob different.
    What's she look like? I know a few girls have left CL for other clubs. How long has she been at CF?

  4. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel41  [View Original Post]
    Was she Peyton at CL or did she go by a different name?
    Idk, prob different.

  5. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience in the CR with CF's Peyton, formerly of CL.
    Was she Peyton at CL or did she go by a different name?

  6. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience in the CR with CF's Peyton, formerly of CL.
    Was she Peyton at CL? Or did she go by a different name there?

  7. #3962

    Thursday night

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if any of the area clubs will have a special event (or be even open) New Year's Eve?

    Foxy Lady is doing a midnight toast & late night buffet and says they will have 100+ entertainers. https://twitter.com/foxyladyprov/sta...32553686347776.

    Haven't seen any information for any other Providence clubs or Mario's, though.
    Wonderland posted on instagram they are open till 2 am with a free bottle of champaign to groups of 4 or more. I'm guessing that's with a VIP table.

  8. #3961
    Does anyone know if any of the area clubs will have a special event (or be even open) New Year's Eve?

    Foxy Lady is doing a midnight toast & late night buffet and says they will have 100+ entertainers. https://twitter.com/foxyladyprov/sta...32553686347776.

    Haven't seen any information for any other Providence clubs or Mario's, though.

  9. #3960

    Peyton. CF

    Anyone have experience in the CR with CF's Peyton, formerly of CL.

  10. #3959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Cr

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewEngland  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this site. I keep noticing "CR". What does this mean?
    Champagne room, fun room.

  11. #3958
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewEngland  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this site. I keep noticing "CR". What does this mean?
    That would be the "champagne room" I believe.

  12. #3957
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewEngland  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this site. I keep noticing "CR". What does this mean?
    Champagne Room. (Should really be PR for private room).

  13. #3956
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpw154  [View Original Post]
    I should add this was at Desires.
    I'm new to this site. I keep noticing "CR". What does this mean?

  14. #3955

    Info on Lua

    Quote Originally Posted by Dpw154  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in the club today to watch that awful pats game. A dancer I believe to be Lua caught my attention but I had to take off and she had a line of people waiting to take her for a CR. I'm curious how good a CR is she? I know some dancers that constantly have a line waiting for them and they give a terrible robotic dance. Any info is greatly appreciated as I'm planning to visit next Saturday and maybe watch the game again Sunday. That big screen on the side stage is awesome. I took a year Hiatus from the club, but plan to start going regularly again. Looks like the only girls around from then are Renesmee, Ronnie and Veda.
    I should add this was at Desires.

  15. #3954

    Info on Lua

    Quote Originally Posted by Dpw154  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in the club today to watch that awful pats game. A dancer I believe to be Lua caught my attention but I had to take off and she had a line of people waiting to take her for a CR. I'm curious how good a CR is she? I know some dancers that constantly have a line waiting for them and they give a terrible robotic dance. Any info is greatly appreciated as I'm planning to visit next Saturday and maybe watch the game again Sunday. That big screen on the side stage is awesome. I took a year Hiatus from the club, but plan to start going regularly again. Looks like the only girls around from then are Renesmee, Ronnie and Veda.
    I should add this was at Desires.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape