Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Strip Club Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 357 of 621 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 9311
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3971

    CD and CL Saturday night blizzard buddy report

    Well CD is my go to club all the time but Girard decided to close at 6 pm. Wonderland was closed. CF was closed. The Wild Zebra was open but there was nothing going on there. Got a text my buds were at CL and of course when every other club in the state is closed Dick will make sure he is open and even has his son pick up a few girls if they can't drive in the storm. There were a decent amount of girls on duty and of course not many customers due to the storm plus the fact that after 7 pm it is 15 cover to get in the door and also after 7 pm you will get scanned for guns and your license will be scanned no exceptions on a weekend after 7 or 8 pm. I went there strictly to see one smokin babe that I am friends with that I see OTC but she had to work and of course I had to get a massage from the beautiful Christie! Houston was looking real good and she is a whole lot of fun if you have from 350 to 500 depending on her mood CFS, DATY, BBBJ but no CIM, tits only but you won't miss because they stick straight out in your face like scud missiles right under your shot gun! Leanna is HJ only unless you get to know her and Madison the hot little blonde smoker from CD's is over at CL now and I won' go into details on that but yeah she will rock your world. Lexxi and a few more were looking hot as usual. Also a message to my bud YoungInRi. I know almost every night girl in CD's. Watch out for Gia. She is very friendly but very good at sucking drinks and cash out of newbies. If you are looking for more than an LD do not waste your money for a CR. Here is a basic rule of thumb for CD's. If you DON'T go there all the time 75% will be LD proven but no score CR. If you DO go there all the time 50% will be CR worthy. Another 25% will also be CR worthy but with regulars only that they hang with in private upstairs so you will never get to them. The last 25% will never be CR worthy no matter how much you go there. Please note this is a general analysis based on spending 1000's of hours talking with not only the girls but also with many good regulars I have met there over the years. There once was a beautiful blonde and more like her, no names please, that would come in meet a rich regular upstairs in Lust, spend half the evening dining and CR time. Then they would leave and they would go downstairs and line up LD's all night. Every young dude in the place would talk CR fun and name your price. The answer would usually always be the same. Sorry, I don't do that! Now all these girls are knockout's mostly in their 20's and yes they all do but only with a select few or even just one onlys. The one only girls are the toughest conquest of all but you have now put yourself in a situation where you can't see any other girls in the club due to the territorial factor. They will dump you just like a real gf if you cheat. And yes they all talk in the locker room. I once had a 9/10 ish girl, she said she wasn't coming in one night. Finally got a chance to score another smoker I had been after for a long time and this girl didn't like my gf. What does she do, goes right back and tells my gf that I am hers now and she took care of me real good! Talk about a soap opera, the other one won't talk to me except when I try to get her attention she just walks by mumbling words like cheater or ass h- or go f- yourself! If you are a regular there drama will eventually follow!

  2. #3970

    Recent visits

    Went to CL a couple of times this past week. That was always my go-to club when I was going more frequently. The first night I went, I just stopped in briefly for a drink. When I went again, it was a weekend night and thus very busy. I was definitely looking for a real "stripper" look, and I actually enjoy bolt-ons, so I grabbed a girl (don't remember her name) with big fake tits and big fake ass for an LD. I actually had my eye on Leanna (who also has fake tits and a ridiculously fake ass), but she was busy most of the time I was there. The girl I did get gave an okay LD, but she didn't seem very inspired. So I texted Missy, who I had seen there about a year ago, and asked if she still worked. Turns out she works at CD now. I really, really enjoyed the LD I got from here a while back, so I went to CD, which I'd only previously been to once before.

    Man, I should have been going there all along. I find the girls at CL attractive, but the girls at CD are HOT. I mean, most of the girls were legit 8's, and there were some real stunners there. One girl on stage had obscenely large bolt-ons, but they looked so good. She was too busy for me to catch, unfortunately. I did get a couple of dances from Missy (I don't know if she currently goes by that at CD), who is average height, with dirty blonde hair, an amazing boob job, and a perfectly round ass. I mean, her ass is to die for. Her dances were nice, she had me play with her tits a bunch, and her ass rubbing up against me was great. She mentioned CR, and quoted 200, which I declined. I then caught my eye on Gia. Gia is a short Italian blonde with nice bolt-ons. She was a little pushy to start, and VERY Italian. Super talkative, kind of loopy, but nice. She made a passing reference to the CR (not trying to push it at all, which was nice), but we settled on one dance to start. In my opinion, she gives a HELL of a dance. Very hot, all over you, super good at teasing. I ended up staying for another dance. When I asked her about CR, she quoted me 135. This is promising to me, because she wasn't trying to get away with more money than she needed to start. Maybe I don't know the game well enough yet. In either case, I will definitely be seeing her (and Missy) again.

  3. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    The beautiful month of April got fired from M-s when she got busted for the- She brought many a good man to their knees. More talent than most could ever dream of. Hopefully she will be back again in the future after her dilemma is over.
    Man, she is hot! Those tan lines.

  4. #3968

    April

    The beautiful month of April got fired from M-s when she got busted for the- She brought many a good man to their knees. More talent than most could ever dream of. Hopefully she will be back again in the future after her dilemma is over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 924Stacy-From-Marios-Showpalace-Webster-MA-3-537x780 (1).jpg‎  

  5. #3967

    Free from desires

    Met Amelia at CD recently, light-skinned dancer, long dark hair, beautiful face, easy to talk to, bigger than your typical stripper but in the real world she'd be curvy (not remotely a bbw or fat, just normal with big butt and boobs).

    Talked a good talk, sounded like everything was an option if I had the bankroll. I opted for a normal lapdance as a tryout (of course I didn't tell her that, anyone can give a good 4 m lapdance if they think it's going to get them $100+. I've found how a dancer gives a lapdance when there's no promise of more $ is a better indicator of what they will be like in the CR).

    One of the worst dances I've ever had. Completely lackluster like she'd never given a lapdance before. Not sexy or sensual I was actually bored. She did this weird thing where instead of running her hands through my hair or caressing my face she'd kind of push my face or head kind of hard (not away from her, just at random I think she was trying to be sexy).

    Think she also jacked up the price. She charged the naked price but never took her thong off though she did show the goods, but I didn't argue I just wanted to be done with her.

    Multiple times during and after the dance as she was dressing she pitched the CR, but very glad I didn't waste more than I already spent on her.

    Maybe we just had no chemistry or it was a bad night for her. She might be great for someone else. But I won't repeat.

  6. #3966
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy  [View Original Post]
    Idk, prob different.
    What's she look like? I know a few girls have left CL for other clubs. How long has she been at CF?

  7. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel41  [View Original Post]
    Was she Peyton at CL or did she go by a different name?
    Idk, prob different.

  8. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience in the CR with CF's Peyton, formerly of CL.
    Was she Peyton at CL or did she go by a different name?

  9. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience in the CR with CF's Peyton, formerly of CL.
    Was she Peyton at CL? Or did she go by a different name there?

  10. #3962

    Thursday night

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if any of the area clubs will have a special event (or be even open) New Year's Eve?

    Foxy Lady is doing a midnight toast & late night buffet and says they will have 100+ entertainers. https://twitter.com/foxyladyprov/sta...32553686347776.

    Haven't seen any information for any other Providence clubs or Mario's, though.
    Wonderland posted on instagram they are open till 2 am with a free bottle of champaign to groups of 4 or more. I'm guessing that's with a VIP table.

  11. #3961
    Does anyone know if any of the area clubs will have a special event (or be even open) New Year's Eve?

    Foxy Lady is doing a midnight toast & late night buffet and says they will have 100+ entertainers. https://twitter.com/foxyladyprov/sta...32553686347776.

    Haven't seen any information for any other Providence clubs or Mario's, though.

  12. #3960

    Peyton. CF

    Anyone have experience in the CR with CF's Peyton, formerly of CL.

  13. #3959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Cr

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewEngland  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this site. I keep noticing "CR". What does this mean?
    Champagne room, fun room.

  14. #3958
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewEngland  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this site. I keep noticing "CR". What does this mean?
    That would be the "champagne room" I believe.

  15. #3957
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewEngland  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this site. I keep noticing "CR". What does this mean?
    Champagne Room. (Should really be PR for private room).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape