Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #27613
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingHard  [View Original Post]
    I've dated both girls before but have no contact info for them and I was really hoping one of you guys could help me link up with either Kiera or destiny it would be greatly appreciated because they are the best on the street hands-down Thanks DM me.
    Four posts, and all asking about Kiara or Nikki? Come on, man, be productive. Get out there, obtain the info yourself, and share with the group! That's what the forum is for, my man. You can do it!

  2. #27612

    Help me out

    I've dated both girls before but have no contact info for them and I was really hoping one of you guys could help me link up with either Kiera or destiny it would be greatly appreciated because they are the best on the street hands-down Thanks DM me.

  3. #27611

    Kiara/Joyce of Laurel

    Does anyone have a current # for her. I've been trying the last latest # that was good, but that seems to be no longer working. I miss my silky slim Jim.

    Also, Joyce just text me looking for clientele, I saw her about a hour ago, her head game is improving. I know one of you saw her just before me tonight because I saw you leaving her room with a smirk on your face. Thanks for the sloppy seconds dude.

    Any contributing members can PM me for her digits.

  4. #27610

    Only one arrest

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize that. I always thought they marked the site of a momentous BJ. But what you're saying makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying the significance of these curiosities.
    However, many momentous be. J. 's. I believe you were correctomundo.

  5. #27609
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize that. I always thought they marked the site of a momentous BJ. But what you're saying makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying the significance of these curiosities.
    It could mean both.

  6. #27608

    Okay, I got it now.

    I am trying to view this page on my small burner phone. And I can't see anything when I click on a blue dot. So thanks for clarifying, CLS.


    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize that. I always thought they marked the site of a momentous BJ. But what you're saying makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying the significance of these curiosities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Actually the blue dots indicate prostitution arrests. If you zoom in and click on the dot it will tell you the date and location of the arrest and the charge (s).

  7. #27607
    While I was on the scarey loop I noticed this one young looking blondish girl sitting on the steps in front of her house with her phone close by the school area. Out for hours off and on and sometimes there are a couple of men standing close by. Passed by a few times but doesn't give any signs so I did not chance in getting into a situation. Any one have any intel on this cutie please pvt msg me as I know the locals probably monitor this site. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there.

  8. #27606

    New Face

    Had some time so decided to take the 90 mi trip to Bmore to sample the local talent. Did some of the loops and discovered on the Scarey loop Susy. Cute blond with pink hoodie. Very friendly and lucid. No rush. Excellent mic skills. Very close to GFE and treats you right. Should you pick her up treat her nice. Sorry no digits as she lost her phone but she has my number so when she gets a new one she'll txt me her new number and I will share with trusted seniors.

  9. #27605

    Brooklyn

    Vacationing in Glen Burnie and did the loop in Brooklyn yesterday late morning. Not too much was out but it was early. Almost all WSW on the heavy side. Going to do the Wilkins loop today and scoop someone up. Have read the board and like to get more info on Pierres place. Thanks in advance for any intel.

  10. #27604
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Actually the blue dots indicate prostitution arrests. If you zoom in and click on the dot it will tell you the date and location of the arrest and the charge (s).
    I didn't realize that. I always thought they marked the site of a momentous BJ. But what you're saying makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying the significance of these curiosities.

  11. #27603

  12. #27602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Blue dots

    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    You guys have probably already seen this but for those of you who is always saying people share too much, le already knows. Blue dots basically represents all the loops.

    https://data.baltimorecity.gov/widgets/wj2a-26gj
    Actually the blue dots indicate prostitution arrests. If you zoom in and click on the dot it will tell you the date and location of the arrest and the charge (s).

  13. #27601

    Blue Dots

    Yes, I'd say they just made it a lot easier for everyone who wants to find a lady of the evening.

    Are the blue dots where prostitution busts are made? Or do they represent something else?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpi  [View Original Post]
    https://data.baltimorecity.gov/Publi...City/wj2a-26gj

    With this map and a overlay of the street monger loops, it's a gift to us!

    The map was provided from the massage forum.

    Thanks.

    Eye.

  14. #27600
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyButter  [View Original Post]
    Before I drive my ass up from dc for a early Christmas treat. Wondering if the girls ever come out in the rain?
    You never know in the SW game. Could be a beautiful day out, no swers. Could be a crap day, plenty of swers.

    I had a wonderful pickup during a hurricane (no lie) in Brooklyn Park.

  15. #27599

    Map

    I find data like this wonderful. Something I already kind of innately knew but it's wonderful to chart maybe new territory or whatever. The forum gives! I agree with our basic premise to about sharing tooo much. None of this is a secret! Happy ny fellow mongs. Be safe and have fun. Hc.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    You guys have probably already seen this but for those of you who is always saying people share too much, le already knows. Blue dots basically represents all the loops.

    https://data.baltimorecity.gov/widgets/wj2a-26gj

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape