Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,826 to 33,840 of 61429
-
12-30-15 07:57 #27604

Posts: 540I didn't realize that. I always thought they marked the site of a momentous BJ. But what you're saying makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying the significance of these curiosities.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-15 07:56 #27603Senior Member

Posts: 2419Christmas cheer
-
12-30-15 05:13 #27602Senior Member

Posts: 1788Blue dots
Actually the blue dots indicate prostitution arrests. If you zoom in and click on the dot it will tell you the date and location of the arrest and the charge (s).
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-15 22:23 #27601Banned Member

Posts: 146Blue Dots
Yes, I'd say they just made it a lot easier for everyone who wants to find a lady of the evening.
Are the blue dots where prostitution busts are made? Or do they represent something else?
Thanks!
Originally Posted by EyeSpi
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-15 20:57 #27600Senior Member

Posts: 918You never know in the SW game. Could be a beautiful day out, no swers. Could be a crap day, plenty of swers.
Originally Posted by HoneyButter
[View Original Post]
I had a wonderful pickup during a hurricane (no lie) in Brooklyn Park.
-
12-29-15 15:10 #27599Senior Member

Posts: 207Map
I find data like this wonderful. Something I already kind of innately knew but it's wonderful to chart maybe new territory or whatever. The forum gives! I agree with our basic premise to about sharing tooo much. None of this is a secret! Happy ny fellow mongs. Be safe and have fun. Hc.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-15 14:15 #27598Senior Member

Posts: 270Natalie
Thanks to brother CLS9637, I connected with little Natalie and headed over to the trash heap known as Pierre's place, slipping in just ahead of another SW and her date. Had a great time with her, loving her tight little box and brown nippled titties. Finished up as quickly as I could as I know I hate waiting on the room and headed back out, dropping her off on Payson and Pratt. She's a keeper!
-
12-29-15 13:35 #27597Senior Member

Posts: 82[Deleted by Admin] compared to BP so why would someone waste the time to "get publicity", as you say. Get a life captain save-a-ho.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-29-15 12:50 #27596Senior Member

Posts: 142Thank you Baltimore!
https://data.baltimorecity.gov/Publi...City/wj2a-26gj
With this map and a overlay of the street monger loops, it's a gift to us!
The map was provided from the massage forum.
Thanks.
Eye.
-
12-29-15 11:48 #27595Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Jenna 2 & Redhead Nicole
Sunday night after meeting up with this BP shorty, I decided I wanted more. So in my way home decide to run the loops. Saw Jenna 2 down on Wash Blvd near the Sleven. Scooped her up, and let her get her meds. Sure had a room at Tim's. Went back there and chilled for awhile. Her company was actually nice. Talk and chilled before smashing. It was a nice change. But it came time to hit it. BBBJ was good. Nice and slow like I like it. Banged her out K9, then MISH. Wasn't long til I covered her in baby batter. She even commented on the videos up of her. She knows who is doing it but hell she said she got 92 voicemails from them. You think these ladies care. It truly increases their client base. Wish in turns gives them mo money mo money. So dropped her off and was heading out when I saw my old fav Redhead Nicole. She was actually looking good. Scooped her up and went to my spot. BBBJ good as always. Banged her out MISH in my front seat while she moaned and came underneath me. Wasn't long til I exploded. Always a pleasure. Well that's all for now.
raBBit
-
12-29-15 08:48 #27594Senior Member

Posts: 614Interesting map
You guys have probably already seen this but for those of you who is always saying people share too much, le already knows. Blue dots basically represents all the loops.
https://data.baltimorecity.gov/widgets/wj2a-26gj
-
12-29-15 04:54 #27593Senior Member

Posts: 694Flying Nun
If it was only sloppy seconds you were lucky LOL.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-15 00:52 #27592Senior Member

Posts: 2344Before Your Time ,
YOUNGIN!
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
OH, by the way.
The rent a room house on S Cole st is officially closed. The bills are not being paid as long as D is in Spring Grove. Ofcourse that doesn't stop the drug boys from sneaking in the back door and using the place. LE knows nobody should be in there, so if you go there and bring a date while the drugs boys are inside, that's on you. You've been warned!
-
12-29-15 00:23 #27591Senior Member

Posts: 243Who the hell is the flying nun, LOL?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-15 21:59 #27590Senior Member

Posts: 2344The Flying Nun
I thought I had a date with miss J this evening, but at the last minute she couldn't come out. I called Jewlelz for a meet at the flop house known to the board as Pierre's. I sure didn't want to go there ever again, but that's the only place I can get into around there unless I am with miss J or the Beast. They have places they only go to for dates.
While I was waiting on Jewelz, in walks the Flying Nun with a date. I immediately text Jewelz and cancelled our date. She wasn't happy, it was cold and raining outside, and she was walking. I'll have to make up for that one. She's been good to me lately.
Anyway, after the Flying Nun was done with her date, I went up for sloppy seconds. For a Nun, she sure can smoke the bone. Her head game is A+ and 5 * . She's lost the weight she gained in the pokey, except around the hips and ass. I sure hope she keeps it. I must say she's the coolest and easiest to get along with SW I know. Definitely a overnight date.








Reply With Quote





