Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,871 to 33,885 of 61380
-
12-24-15 09:06 #27510Senior Member

Posts: 103Christmas Clam
Merry Christmas and a little gift to all of you. Kandi clam. She has lost a good bit of weight since I last saw her. Still looks good but her tits were much more full last time. As always great service. I did my best trying to feed her as much protein as I could provide. Two heavy helpings in two holes.
-
12-24-15 03:07 #27509Senior Member

Posts: 252Yeah, she got me too. But her ass make me consider another try.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 23:20 #27508Senior Member

Posts: 407Joyce
Hey bro. What's her number ill check her out.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 22:45 #27507

Posts: 540Don't feel too bad. Since I posted about her I've heard from two other mongers who got stung. She's a master pick pocket too and rips off other girls. Check out her court records. Most common name in the book with name starts with S.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 20:34 #27506Senior Member

Posts: 2343Thanks Anyway!
Thanks for the info. I text Joyce of Laurel, and she has a room for the night. I guess she's trying to make some Christmas money. Anyway, once I heard that I made a be line to her room and we did a reenactment of that old porno movie " Caught From Behind " she's available tonight so call or text her if you like. You know she has the other place, and can't do late night anymore. Get it while the gettin is good.
-
12-23-15 18:11 #27505Senior Member

Posts: 1045BE CAREFUL with CASEY
CASEY knows her stuff and will show you a good time, however watch her closely, she will rip you off if you are not vigilant. As she did me. BBB.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 18:07 #27504Senior Member

Posts: 178How's Kiara?
Just wondering if the lovely Kiara is still in town. I haven't heard her name mentioned in a while. Hope she's getting things together with her life. She's a sweet girl.
-
12-23-15 18:05 #27503Senior Member

Posts: 2343Rain Checked
Very light drizzle now, and SW are out! Got the heads up and come hither look by decent looking WSW on SParrish. 3 out at the circle.
-
12-23-15 18:01 #27502Senior Member

Posts: 1045Rainy day SWs
Yes the girls do come out on bad days, rain, snow, to get $ for their meds. I have had some of my better days mongering during rain, extreme col, snow, oe excess heat. Their drug addiction is too powerful of a draw for them to stay away. You just have to be patient and hit the various strolls. BBB.
Originally Posted by HoneyButter
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 17:34 #27501Senior Member

Posts: 2343Anybody?
Leah is trying to set me up with a WSW named Carry, anybody know her?
-
12-23-15 17:07 #27500Senior Member

Posts: 2343Rain Check
Out right now, ain't nothing out, but I am texting. I am trying to get dark haired released from jail early Bridget. Keep you posted.
Traffic is a ***** heading north from DC . I got off BWI and got on 95 thinking it would be better . WRONG ! Got off on 175 and road rout 1 all the way down . I do see a few SW with umbrellas thooigh
-
12-23-15 15:01 #27499Regular Member

Posts: 6Re: rain
There were about 4 spotted around the circle. All white SW.
Originally Posted by HoneyButter
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 12:59 #27498Senior Member

Posts: 64Rain
Before I drive my ass up from dc for a early Christmas treat. Wondering if the girls ever come out in the rain?
-
12-23-15 01:08 #27497Senior Member

Posts: 82Linda
Picked up a BSW at the circle this afternoon. Said her name was Linda and she was 36 years old. Just opted for the BBBJ. Went to my spot and she started. She was very paranoid and wanted to make sure I kept a lookout so we wouldn't get caught. She also rushed the BJ. I tried to tell her to slow down but she just kept at it. Afterwards I gave her my number but I don't think I'll pick her up again.
- Champ.
-
12-22-15 22:24 #27496Senior Member

Posts: 2419Starr
It's cold outside. Starr says she's on Bayard for you in town fellas.










Reply With Quote



