Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 869 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 13031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2771

    Farewell You Lucky Mongers

    When I lived here I loved this town for its AMP and street walkers. I had my pick of beautiful young women that needed help with their college tuition. I moved away for a decade and all my favorite parlors either closed or went legit. Freaking Hollywood got cleaned up too. I'd almost given up on Los Angeles in the 2000's since I couldn't find any satisfaction.

    Well, baby LA is back with a vengeance! Every parlor I visited while here paid out well. Better than well since all the girls were damn fine, tight, and into their man. All the parlors I visited were Latina dominate. I even got some personal OTC from a young, hot Columbian goddess. I guess she liked my look too or she wouldn't have invited me to her place for some late night fun.

    This town has spoiled me in the few days I've been here. Now I have to fly back to the old, fat, meth head, trolls of the southeast. There are a few diamonds out there but nothing like the cornucopia of providers here. I will be stacking my chips to get back out here before vice shuts it all down again. Great times.

    Be grateful for what you have here, guys. It could be worse, nonexistent, and or more expensive. I paid the same cost here, in one case not at all, as I do back home and that's saying a lot. I thought I might have to pay Vegas prices but was pleasantly surprised to the contrary.

    Be safe out there.

  2. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Suggest you read through forum. Lots of good intel. Come on man, do some research.

    You'll also see that any noobie asking for info w / o offering any is going to get slammed.
    Alrighty, noted.

  3. #2769

    Gigi Spa

    Paid a visit to Gigi Spa in Mid-City. Took the 1/2 hour for $40.00. Lady said there was a special. Was shown two spanish chicks. Chose Jackie. Cuban / American girl, the type you might see in a rap video. Big breasts and ass, wearing a skimpy mini skirt with no panties. She got down to business right away, got naked and laid up on the massage table with her legs spread open. Let me lick on her pussy, and all over her body but no fingers. Really got into it, she didn't seem mechanical at all which makes a big difference. Tipped her $80.00 for massage / CBJ. Good times. YMMV as always.

  4. #2768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben2020  [View Original Post]
    Was there 3 times my friend.

    So anyone can recommend of something in LA / OC?
    Suggest you read through forum. Lots of good intel. Come on man, do some research.

    You'll also see that any noobie asking for info w / o offering any is going to get slammed.

  5. #2767
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    Noticed two massage places on Beverly bl just west of Alvarado street across from each other. Since I've been having some aches & pains in both arms and back figured that by being fairly new joints I might get a good rub and who knows what else, LOL.

    Went yesterday past 7 pm, called the place from outside and got no answer. So, today after visiting my Doc to figure out what's causing the aches and pains went to the joint again.

    First went to check out the place across the street which has a small parking lot just to see the help there. Well the place is under construction so nothing there.

    From there went to the massage place across the street located on the 2nd floor.

    Was greeted by a late 30's gal. Since they had a banner outside the building advertising hour massage for $ 25, told her that I'd like to have the hour session.

    She took me to a room and I gave her the 25 fee. As I'm getting ready to take my clothes off she comes back and lays a pillow on the table, WTF!

    I don't know what to make of it and she tells me to only take off the shoes. I explained to her that I wanted a full back massage, so she tells me that it's $45 hr.

    She then tells me that the $25 massage is only over the clothes on front and the feet.

    By now I'm thinking not TOFTT since probably I will not get a good massage or a happy one so I asked for my money back and bailed.

    Mondo.

    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...066310725.html
    I think the two places across from each other is related or affiliated. I think I saw a girl run over from one place to the other.

    Anyway I went to the one that's in the smaller building. It was totally empty except two older male / female that work there, paid 45 to the guy and went in. Long story short, got a massage only nothing else was offered but I personally think they do and she was being cautious. I say this because she didn't seem to mind a little otc. I'm sure you could get better results there with a different provider or after a couple visits.

  6. #2766

    Latin Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by CapPhantasm  [View Original Post]
    Man, that makes it tough. My goal was to find a top heavy Latina, but it's hit or miss if I don't ask beforehand. I'll most likely just get an Asian chick, no? Any subtle ways to drop hints without raising eyebrows? The one I got at JR was thin but it was her or the Asian chick.
    There are MP's that only have Latin providers. Typically they're more expensive, with less and more unpredictable quality. In fact, in all my years in this hobby, I've never received a memorable massage from a Latin provider.

    Now I've had some decent sex. However, the ratio's about 1 in 5. If you do the math, you're really spending about 500 clams for one session of Good fucking. This may be different down in Tijuana, so I've been told.

    Baggens.

  7. #2765
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Thailand? I hear they love you long time, good boom boom.
    Or maybe Mexico.

    I hear they do Mucho Chaka Chaka.

  8. #2764
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Thailand? I hear they love you long time, good boom boom.
    Was there 3 times my friend.

    So anyone can recommend of something in LA / OC?

  9. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben2020  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a decent massage. Not really in need FS but I'd love some HE and DFK.

    If the massage itself is good too it's great. Can travel to any area. Anyone knows any place?
    Have you tried Thailand? I hear they love you long time, good boom boom.

  10. #2762

    Hey everyone

    I'm looking for a decent massage. Not really in need FS but I'd love some HE and DFK.

    If the massage itself is good too it's great. Can travel to any area. Anyone knows any place?

  11. #2761

    Time #3

    Well, 3rd time is not a charm. Was seduced by a sexy BP ad of a thick, busty Latina. Now mind you, I had scheduled earlier this week and they flaked on me. Then out of the blue they reached out to me and said they wanted to make it up to me for being a no-show. I was hesitant, but the more I looked at the ad the more it worked its magic on me. Sadly to say HJ was only thing on the menu which was very far from what I was looking for. Sigh. On top of that, I over donated steeply. Lesson learned. At the end she told me to call back and ask for * Bigger menu I suppose. I'll be taking a break until I learn more about the game.

  12. #2760

    Hello LA!

    I'm in town from Hunts Vegas on family business and have already hit pay dirt! I love this freaking town! Today was my first free day. After going down the list on back page I found someone that answered the phone. It was a massage parlor that had Latinas. I did a quick search on this site to find some reviews but couldn't. Since I haven't been with a Latin girl since high school, I decided to take a chance. Real glad I did. The place is nice with both a sauna and shower in the room. Hip hop music is piped in but whatever, I've never been to an all Latina parlor so I guess that's how they get down.

    My masseuse was Cindy. 5 ft at the most, bleach blonde and dang cute. Probably in her mid 20's. She came in wearing all black, heel shoes, pants and sweater and I say in my head, crap! Either no fun today or bad baby damage. Good massage. Not as good as a legit Thai massage but that's not what I was after.

    No playfulness during the massage or after the flip. By this time I've resigned myself to having a decent massage today and nothing more. Cindy sees Mr. Happy standing at attention and proceeds to massage him. Again I say, crap! Only a hand job. But to my relief Candy strips off all her clothes to reveal a lithe tight body with smooth skin. No baby damage. Fuck yeah! I'm not saying she hasn't had a kid but at least she used something to keep from screwing up her body. Good for her! Damn AL providers need to take a lesson.

    We enjoyed a good long covered MISH to completion. Showered, dressed, and was on the road in an hour. Candy says she doesn't normally give what I got but something came over her. Probably a lack of funds if I had to guess. YMMV. I don't care,+ she delivered what I can't get in the bible belt so I was good. I'll hit it again before I leave town.

    I intentionally didn't leave the address because I want to hit this again before I leave town this week. Fucking Uncle LEO may be watching. Senior members can PM for details and contact info. Regular members can take one for the team. I love LA! Boo on fat ass country girls!

    I just noticed that I switched names from Cindy to Candy. I think it's Candy but I'm on my 9th shot of Johnny Walker Black. Sorry about that. I can't wait to get back here.

    Be safe out there.

  13. #2759

    2nd Time

    Reporting back from West Therapy. I do not approve. Went at 8:30 (they close at 10) and apparently only the mamasan was working. She had nice ones so I said why not. $70 for an actually decent oil massage. Wet towel and everything. I was relaxed. Of course I got stiff after 15 min or so when she asked if I wanted to flip. I did then she went BBBJ. Her mouth was so tiny. Sh could barely get 1/2 way down. I kid you not, she blew and HJ for about 45 min and did not get me off. She used oil, weird pressure points, all types of stuff. We went over a tad but after she told me to come back tomorrow around 2 and there would be more girls. I asked if any were, not as petite. She sadly shook her head no. I left unsatisfied although it felt great throughout. I won't be returning bc it seems they only keep tiny girls in stock. My search continues for the busty Latina. West Hollywood area of anyone has any recommendations.

  14. #2758

    Pink One

    My ATF was not working this weekend so I decided to go back here since its been awhile. Got a cute mid 40's lady.

    Gave a above average massage and did a nice reach under. Massaged my balls for about 5 minutes.

    Flipped and she requested the standard for HE 20 more to suck her tits.

    House fee went up to 45 from 40. They used to have rooms here but now it's thick curtains.

  15. #2757
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    IME, in contrast, it's better NOT to ask for a lineup at a rub and tug as many of the HJ artistes like to think of themselves as primarily professional "therapists" with the HJ being a natural completion of the total relaxation process. Bottom line some of them feel degraded to be paraded in a lineup. Makes them feel more like prostitutes than they think of themselves as being.
    Man, that makes it tough. My goal was to find a top heavy Latina, but it's hit or miss if I don't ask beforehand. I'll most likely just get an Asian chick, no? Any subtle ways to drop hints without raising eyebrows? The one I got at JR was thin but it was her or the Asian chick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape