Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 13025
-
12-30-15 00:01 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 1253Suggest you read through forum. Lots of good intel. Come on man, do some research.
Originally Posted by Ben2020
[View Original Post]
You'll also see that any noobie asking for info w / o offering any is going to get slammed.
-
12-29-15 23:17 #2779Regular Member

Posts: 2I think the two places across from each other is related or affiliated. I think I saw a girl run over from one place to the other.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
Anyway I went to the one that's in the smaller building. It was totally empty except two older male / female that work there, paid 45 to the guy and went in. Long story short, got a massage only nothing else was offered but I personally think they do and she was being cautious. I say this because she didn't seem to mind a little otc. I'm sure you could get better results there with a different provider or after a couple visits.
-
12-29-15 18:02 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 1066Latin Providers
There are MP's that only have Latin providers. Typically they're more expensive, with less and more unpredictable quality. In fact, in all my years in this hobby, I've never received a memorable massage from a Latin provider.
Originally Posted by CapPhantasm
[View Original Post]
Now I've had some decent sex. However, the ratio's about 1 in 5. If you do the math, you're really spending about 500 clams for one session of Good fucking. This may be different down in Tijuana, so I've been told.
Baggens.
-
12-29-15 16:37 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 119Or maybe Mexico.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
I hear they do Mucho Chaka Chaka.
-
12-29-15 16:14 #2776Regular Member

Posts: 5Was there 3 times my friend.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
So anyone can recommend of something in LA / OC?
-
12-29-15 01:49 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 665Have you tried Thailand? I hear they love you long time, good boom boom.
Originally Posted by Ben2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-15 18:41 #2774Regular Member

Posts: 5Hey everyone
I'm looking for a decent massage. Not really in need FS but I'd love some HE and DFK.
If the massage itself is good too it's great. Can travel to any area. Anyone knows any place?
-
12-27-15 23:14 #2773Regular Member

Posts: 16Time #3
Well, 3rd time is not a charm. Was seduced by a sexy BP ad of a thick, busty Latina. Now mind you, I had scheduled earlier this week and they flaked on me. Then out of the blue they reached out to me and said they wanted to make it up to me for being a no-show. I was hesitant, but the more I looked at the ad the more it worked its magic on me. Sadly to say HJ was only thing on the menu which was very far from what I was looking for. Sigh. On top of that, I over donated steeply. Lesson learned. At the end she told me to call back and ask for * Bigger menu I suppose. I'll be taking a break until I learn more about the game.
-
12-27-15 19:06 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 449Hello LA!
I'm in town from Hunts Vegas on family business and have already hit pay dirt! I love this freaking town! Today was my first free day. After going down the list on back page I found someone that answered the phone. It was a massage parlor that had Latinas. I did a quick search on this site to find some reviews but couldn't. Since I haven't been with a Latin girl since high school, I decided to take a chance. Real glad I did. The place is nice with both a sauna and shower in the room. Hip hop music is piped in but whatever, I've never been to an all Latina parlor so I guess that's how they get down.
My masseuse was Cindy. 5 ft at the most, bleach blonde and dang cute. Probably in her mid 20's. She came in wearing all black, heel shoes, pants and sweater and I say in my head, crap! Either no fun today or bad baby damage. Good massage. Not as good as a legit Thai massage but that's not what I was after.
No playfulness during the massage or after the flip. By this time I've resigned myself to having a decent massage today and nothing more. Cindy sees Mr. Happy standing at attention and proceeds to massage him. Again I say, crap! Only a hand job. But to my relief Candy strips off all her clothes to reveal a lithe tight body with smooth skin. No baby damage. Fuck yeah! I'm not saying she hasn't had a kid but at least she used something to keep from screwing up her body. Good for her! Damn AL providers need to take a lesson.
We enjoyed a good long covered MISH to completion. Showered, dressed, and was on the road in an hour. Candy says she doesn't normally give what I got but something came over her. Probably a lack of funds if I had to guess. YMMV. I don't care,+ she delivered what I can't get in the bible belt so I was good. I'll hit it again before I leave town.
I intentionally didn't leave the address because I want to hit this again before I leave town this week. Fucking Uncle LEO may be watching. Senior members can PM for details and contact info. Regular members can take one for the team. I love LA! Boo on fat ass country girls!
I just noticed that I switched names from Cindy to Candy. I think it's Candy but I'm on my 9th shot of Johnny Walker Black. Sorry about that. I can't wait to get back here.
Be safe out there.
-
12-27-15 01:15 #2771Regular Member

Posts: 162nd Time
Reporting back from West Therapy. I do not approve. Went at 8:30 (they close at 10) and apparently only the mamasan was working. She had nice ones so I said why not. $70 for an actually decent oil massage. Wet towel and everything. I was relaxed. Of course I got stiff after 15 min or so when she asked if I wanted to flip. I did then she went BBBJ. Her mouth was so tiny. Sh could barely get 1/2 way down. I kid you not, she blew and HJ for about 45 min and did not get me off. She used oil, weird pressure points, all types of stuff. We went over a tad but after she told me to come back tomorrow around 2 and there would be more girls. I asked if any were, not as petite. She sadly shook her head no. I left unsatisfied although it felt great throughout. I won't be returning bc it seems they only keep tiny girls in stock. My search continues for the busty Latina. West Hollywood area of anyone has any recommendations.
-
12-26-15 19:04 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 194Pink One
My ATF was not working this weekend so I decided to go back here since its been awhile. Got a cute mid 40's lady.
Gave a above average massage and did a nice reach under. Massaged my balls for about 5 minutes.
Flipped and she requested the standard for HE 20 more to suck her tits.
House fee went up to 45 from 40. They used to have rooms here but now it's thick curtains.
-
12-26-15 16:57 #2769Regular Member

Posts: 16Man, that makes it tough. My goal was to find a top heavy Latina, but it's hit or miss if I don't ask beforehand. I'll most likely just get an Asian chick, no? Any subtle ways to drop hints without raising eyebrows? The one I got at JR was thin but it was her or the Asian chick.
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-15 13:59 #2768Senior Member

Posts: 990When you go to a FS MP you are paying the house to provide you with a secure and comfortable venue to conduct your business along with a selection of providers. Take away the "house" and you are either cruising for SWs for car dates or additional cost seedy motel rooms, or inviting a working girl and whoever may be trailing her to your home, or meeting at her place (anybody lurking in the bathroom? You will rarely to never receive any kind of quality massage in a FS establishment. Visit an MP that doesn't cross the line past basic HE service (I. E. Rub and tugs) and you should expect some kind of competent to great massage, especially if you book a full hour. House fees at the rub and tug joints are lower than at the FS brothels.
Originally Posted by CapPhantasm
[View Original Post]
Yeah its great if you can get a lineup at a FS store. Many of the places will either have just a couple of girls available or claim others are busy so they can only put 1-2 providers on display. IME, in contrast, it's better NOT to ask for a lineup at a rub and tug as many of the HJ artistes like to think of themselves as primarily professional "therapists" with the HJ being a natural completion of the total relaxation process. Bottom line some of them feel degraded to be paraded in a lineup. Makes them feel more like prostitutes than they think of themselves as being. Also IME, you always get the best service when you honor an asian provider with respect and make her feel good about herself. If you really like her and want her as a regular, it will really make the future bright.
-
12-26-15 13:47 #2767Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for that. May check out west therapy today or tomorrow and see how it goes.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-15 12:19 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 50Mongers already have a bad name. Look at it this way. Its like rewarding a dog for shitting in the house. Would you give rover a treat for crapping on your slippers or do you think its better to reward him for going outside to take care of business?
Originally Posted by Adm888
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





