Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 621 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 9309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3954

    Info on Lua

    Quote Originally Posted by Dpw154  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in the club today to watch that awful pats game. A dancer I believe to be Lua caught my attention but I had to take off and she had a line of people waiting to take her for a CR. I'm curious how good a CR is she? I know some dancers that constantly have a line waiting for them and they give a terrible robotic dance. Any info is greatly appreciated as I'm planning to visit next Saturday and maybe watch the game again Sunday. That big screen on the side stage is awesome. I took a year Hiatus from the club, but plan to start going regularly again. Looks like the only girls around from then are Renesmee, Ronnie and Veda.
    I should add this was at Desires.

  2. #3953

    Info on Lua

    I stopped in the club today to watch that awful pats game. A dancer I believe to be Lua caught my attention but I had to take off and she had a line of people waiting to take her for a CR. I'm curious how good a CR is she? I know some dancers that constantly have a line waiting for them and they give a terrible robotic dance. Any info is greatly appreciated as I'm planning to visit next Saturday and maybe watch the game again Sunday. That big screen on the side stage is awesome. I took a year Hiatus from the club, but plan to start going regularly again. Looks like the only girls around from then are Renesmee, Ronnie and Veda.

  3. #3952

    Cd

    Went to CD on Tuesday night and the place was packed. I got to take Lua for a dance and holy shit is her body smoking. Talk about falling in love with a stripper. As I was leaving I saw a lucky guy take her and her friend back for a private. God bless that guy.

    I'll be back to try and scoop her. Don't know if my wallet could swing both her and the friend.

  4. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFord  [View Original Post]
    Could you describe Misty for me? Was also there Sunday evening and saw 2 smoking ladies, I couldn't get a hold of. One was blonde, early 20's, girl next door type, wearing a 2 piece bikini with nice T&A like you mentioned. Other was a tall, thin, light skinned black girl who I think was wearing a pink 2 piece.
    I'm now drawing a blank on her hair color. White woman, though. She was in a purple / navy 2-piece.

    I didn't interact with any of the black strippers that night.

  5. #3950
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]

    Misty was the best dance I had that evening. Great effort from her, very fun. Nice T&A, too.



    Raquel, Alexis, and Brooke also were there.
    Could you describe Misty for me? Was also there Sunday evening and saw 2 smoking ladies, I couldn't get a hold of. One was blonde, early 20's, girl next door type, wearing a 2 piece bikini with nice T&A like you mentioned. Other was a tall, thin, light skinned black girl who I think was wearing a pink 2 piece.

  6. #3949
    Quote Originally Posted by Postman  [View Original Post]
    I'll second your opinion on Paris at CD. In my one and only CR with her, it sucked. Offered to "play" for an extra $100. That turned out to be the lamest HJ I have ever received. Never finished the job. Shame on me for not making sure what was being offered beforehand. She didn't get naked & shorted me on time by 4-5 minutes. Too bad because I think she's hot.
    I agree, stay away from Paris.

  7. #3948

    Club Desire Sunday

    Went to Club Desire Sunday evening. Not dead, but not so busy you couldn't get the attention of a stripper in the place. It did seem a few people were in there not spending and just having a beer, too.

    Had a dance with Sophia. Attractive brunette with fake breasts, but dance was not very good and I declined her suggestion for the CR.

    Misty was the best dance I had that evening. Great effort from her, very fun. Nice T&A, too.

    McKayla was an okay dance. Good effort from her.

    Raquel, Alexis, and Brooke also were there.

  8. #3947
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFord  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you stay away from Paris and Electra.
    I'll second your opinion on Paris at CD. In my one and only CR with her, it sucked. Offered to "play" for an extra $100. That turned out to be the lamest HJ I have ever received. Never finished the job. Shame on me for not making sure what was being offered beforehand. She didn't get naked & shorted me on time by 4-5 minutes. Too bad because I think she's hot.

  9. #3946

    Renata of CL

    I believe she moved to Florida, like a few others I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGamer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah? Any sightings of Renata of CL?

  10. #3945

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Latinas used to dominate Cadillac's Lounge (first hand experience from the years past), but lately they seem to have migrated to Desire, or so I'm told.
    Yeah? Any sightings of Renata of CL?

  11. #3944

    Latinas

    Latinas used to dominate Cadillac's Lounge (first hand experience from the years past), but lately they seem to have migrated to Desire, or so I'm told.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting a friend in Boston this weekend and he said that the strip clubs in MA suck so we're going down to Providence. Any suggestions? I must add that I love the latinas!

  12. #3943

    Strip Club Search

    I'm visiting a friend in Boston this weekend and he said that the strip clubs in MA suck so we're going down to Providence. Any suggestions? I must add that I love the latinas!

  13. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    Never had issue there with dancers only wanting VIP and refusing dances. Usually they know a good dance is a way to sell VIPs.
    IMO if they are trying to rush you into a VIP room and are trying to avoid the dance first then they are trying to scam you. They know that if you do a dance first you are going to figure out that they will be terrible in the VIP room. Therefore they try and get you into the VIP room first and then you're screwed. It happened to me the first time I went to desire and I fell for it. The VIP room sucked and I left pissed. If I would have insisted on the dance first then I would have save a hundred bucks.

  14. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    Never had issue there with dancers only wanting VIP and refusing dances. Usually they know a good dance is a way to sell VIPs.

    Headed back there at some point before Christmas, and will post anything useful. Anyone who has been to CD the last couple weeks: any recommendations are appreciated.
    Britney does the whole "VIP or nothing" thing, and unfortunately I couldn't say no. If you like big asses, she's for you. The experience wasn't bad, just wish I negotiated more before I went in. Bailey is another one that is smoking hot, but after getting a dance felt VIP wouldn't be any better. Farrah and Tyra are great if you like young, thin and pretty. Make sure you stay away from Paris and Electra.

  15. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred26  [View Original Post]
    Going on right now $5. 00 admission. At least 30 dancers. Upstairs is open free buffet and one free alcoholic eggnog. Free valet parking. I won P bruins tickets. The dancers only want to go to VIP. I only had $60 I kept getting no thank you. Cash talks bullshit.

    Walks. Had one dance.
    Never had issue there with dancers only wanting VIP and refusing dances. Usually they know a good dance is a way to sell VIPs.

    Headed back there at some point before Christmas, and will post anything useful. Anyone who has been to CD the last couple weeks: any recommendations are appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape