Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3909
-
12-27-15 20:59 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 174Amy in Lynn
I got a hit on CL for a white lady named Amy located in Lynn. Ad has since been taken down but had a title of "where is my lonely man. " She was fairly quick to respond and we have been texting back and forth, but I'm hesitant to take the plunge. When we were in the process of setting up a meeting, she asked me if I'd be interested in her friend joining in, except her friend is a guy. She also texts saying she's super horny and to get back to her soon, which I have a difficult time believing. Something seems off and given the recent posts with horror stories from Lynn, I figured I'd check and see if anyone has any info before moving ahead.
Phone number 978-xxx-9750.
-
12-27-15 19:11 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 380411
I don't think anyone has them.
Originally Posted by Tubster
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-15 17:39 #1387Banned Member

Posts: 48If anyone has any info on Ericka please PM, I'm interested in a date.
Originally Posted by TLanden
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 15:04 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 116These girls
Ericka from saugus is still around visiting folks with her mini van.
I have not seen not heard from kerry or jane in quite some time.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-15 19:46 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 380Anyone
Anyone remmember these girls. Haven't seen them post in a while.
the one with the mirror picture with the tat on the leg was from saugus and used to meet for car date in her mini van
the other one was from southie
-
12-10-15 13:54 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 172922 yr old Brunette sometimes states Peab / Tewks. Review by Cs9786
To avoid any confusion. Here is Cs9786's review of the 22 yr old brunette. The Review is actually posted on the BP Section, while you are viewing this on the CL Section.
Clear as mud, eh?
Originally Posted by Shamless1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Cs9786
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-15 10:38 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 172922 yr old Brunette sometimes states Peab. Has also advertised in BP.
Same Girl. 5'7, 135, brunette. Ads in CL & BP. My post is in BP section. See Review by " Cs9786" in BP section on her.
Originally Posted by Shamless1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-15 10:08 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 34Lynn
That sucks. After 2 sketchy sessions in Lynn, one where I had to actually run out the back door of a building to avoid getting jumped, I have sworn off going to any Lynn incalls in the future. Stay safe gents.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-15 09:06 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 109Tewksbury
Any information on 22 year old from Tewksbury with phone ending in 8800? Says full service is $160 oral $100.
-
12-07-15 17:38 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 380Becky
What ever happened to becky from medford / malden?
-
12-05-15 14:10 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 2198Ditto. No doubt there. Probably the most reliable monger on the board.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-15 06:41 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 2099I 2nd that
LJB is one of the best of the best.
Originally Posted by Enjoy65
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-15 21:15 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 45ROB: Girl from Malden, CL
The old dude shows up 'who the hell is that' routine. She was actually quite nice, we chatted for a few minutes and she gave me a drink while we were getting comfortable before it went to hell.
I quietly put on my things and left immediately. Don't think it would have gone violent but safety first so did not engage with either of them once it went down.
Last four digits is 3935 and she goes by Winter, lives in Malden on Broadway. Pic attached. PM for more details. Be safe!
-
11-30-15 10:37 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 274Sexy scammer
Nice looking out, I was considering taking a run at her today.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
You're a Good man ljb.
-
11-30-15 10:25 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 1729Sexy Mama, Now posting on BP. # 978-210-1118
This lady scammed me recently. Now posting on BP. Here is link & ad:
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...g-now/32061647
Sexy mama ready and available,. Hosting now - 25.
Posted: Sunday, November 29,2015 5:14 AM.
Hello guys I'm new on here I'm sexy Spanish and looking for a guy to come over for some fun unrushed time available now hit me up 978 two1 o111 eight ask for amanda.
Poster's age: 25.
• Location: Boston, Danvers, North Shore.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




