Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Not sure but may be same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to take the plunge. I did a image search on Google and Tineye, came back with nothing. Good.

    I'm not sending my pictures to your phone. Six17 too2 won nyne64 too I got some time to kill. I'm fun,. Secret and seductive. Eyyyy guy, just looking for oneeeeee person who (won't BS) can you cone over. Now, short on time. Text me / CALL ME for Favor for Favor? Jasmine{ARE YOU READY NOW?

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/5330885194.html
    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...vixen/31756757

  2. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to take the plunge. I did a image search on Google and Tineye, came back with nothing. Good.

    I'm not sending my pictures to your phone. Six17 too2 won nyne64 too I got some time to kill. I'm fun,. Secret and seductive. Eyyyy guy, just looking for oneeeeee person who (won't BS) can you cone over. Now, short on time. Text me / CALL ME for Favor for Favor? Jasmine{ARE YOU READY NOW?

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/5330885194.html
    Did you google the phone number?

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...-9642/1/463430

    Doesn't look like the same girl to me.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  3. #1372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Need some intel

    I'm willing to take the plunge. I did a image search on Google and Tineye, came back with nothing. Good.

    I'm not sending my pictures to your phone. Six17 too2 won nyne64 too I got some time to kill. I'm fun,. Secret and seductive. Eyyyy guy, just looking for oneeeeee person who (won't BS) can you cone over. Now, short on time. Text me / CALL ME for Favor for Favor? Jasmine{ARE YOU READY NOW?

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/5330885194.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00303_aw62n67KDB3_600x450.jpg‎   00f0f_lEQdtiXCqGK_600x450.jpg‎   00W0W_Sg14RPFf82_50x50c.jpg‎  

  4. #1371

    Spanish Lynn 1118

    It's good that the guy wasn't confrontational. But another key factor for me usually is to observe the girl's behavior. What was her behavior like? Did she encourage you to stay or to leave?

    I had this exact scenario happen to me in a recent dream. I won't say who the girl was because it ended well enough and I don't want to needlessly taint her. Guy walks in on us as we're still warming up. She is more undressed than I am (I always shoot for that, otherwise I leave). He stares me down. She mumbles something about having told him about it. He leaves. I start to make noises about leaving. She insists I stay, not once but 2-3 times. She's damn cute and had just DFK'd me earlier like a long lost GF while I had my hand down the front of her jeans. I say, what the heck, and decide to stay. A few minutes later she announces that she heard a door close and that he must have left the house. We go on to have a great time. Afterwards, as I'm dressing, I'm making small talk with her (only possible if you really like someone, mutually), and she gives me her Facebook. Later I send her an invite and she accepts. Who knows, maybe we'll have kids some day. Unlikely.

    Furthermore, knocks on the door have become commonplace. In one dream, I clearly saw the guy walking around outside. He knocked and yelled something. She yelled something back. We continued on, primarily based on her "ignore him, he's harmless, he always does that" kind of reassurance. Also she had locked all the doors, front and back, to reassure me. (I had a similar dream with a girl who was years later murdered by a client. There's a correlation there somewhere. But I digress.).

    On the other hand, if the girl says something to the effect of "oops, I didn't think he'd be home so soon, you better leave". Then, don't even think twice. Just take her advice, thank her, and GTFO. Don't even think about asking for anything back, unless it's your underwear or something like that. Speaking of which, in another recent dream with a girl much discussed on this forum, as I was getting dressed, post-festivities, which had gone splendidly, I notice her shoving a bunch of clothing etc from the floor into the closet. Just cleaning up for mom and dad's upcoming room inspection, I figured. A few minutes later, it's time to put my socks on and wouldn't you know it. They're nowhere to be found. I have her look everywhere, including under the bed. No dice. Now, I was over my time to begin with and now I am well over my time. And this is a girl that has been known to cash and dash in certain situations. I have the choice to put my shoes on without socks and hope that no one I run into after I leave notices something odd. Or I can stand my ground and declare that I'm not leaving without my socks (darn it), potentially at the expense of running into the BF / pimp who gets exasperated from waiting for me to leave (double darn it). I decide that leaving without socks is the worse outcome, in hindsight, not a wise choice because I could have driven to the next mall and bought more socks. But I'll attribute that poor thinking to the fact that most of my blood had still not left junior and returned to senior. Having ignored my earlier requests to look in the closet, she finally starts going through this large heap of clothes on the floor of the closet. And, of course, she finds my precious socks. My guess is that she's so hot (and she truly is) that most guys never get fully undressed before the game's already over. So, she wasn't used to having to deal with any clothes on her room floor that aren't hers. Either that or she wanted to keep my socks as a memento. Or as a bait to get me to come back for them and repeat. An ego boosting thought, but highly unlikely. Probably just an honest mistake.

    Finally (I promise, this is it, I'm generally not very talkative, but somehow LJB's tragedy compelled me to reveal some of mine), in one dream, the girl leaves the room after about 10 minutes of fooling around and doing not much of anything at all. Several minutes later, probably wondering why I was thickheaded enough not to have left on my own, her 7 yo daughter comes in and says "mommy says she's busy and will be right back". I take the hint and GTFO. Before daddy is compelled to come in and emphasize the point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had this happen to me too many times, but it always sucks when it does. I should have known better.

    Paid her the donation, then her BF comes in. Spider senses tingling, so I had only started to undress. Not confrontational. I just left.

    Here is her CL ad, pics & link.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5327169879.html

    Come see me. W4 m (Lynn).

    Posted: 2015-11-22 9:23 am.

    Hello gmorn guys what's up looking to hook up now with a nice guy hosting no endless emails please. I'm a sexy Spanish young girl.

  5. #1370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a user. Wouldn't be surprised if she has something. Offered my BBFS today for $50. Did not partake.
    Jeez, her arm is a fucking mess.

  6. #1369

    Scammer! 28 yr old Spanish brunette, 5'3", 130; # 9782101118

    I haven't had this happen to me too many times, but it always sucks when it does. I should have known better.

    Paid her the donation, then her BF comes in. Spider senses tingling, so I had only started to undress. Not confrontational. I just left.

    Here is her CL ad, pics & link.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5327169879.html

    Come see me. W4 m (Lynn).

    Posted: 2015-11-22 9:23 am.

    Hello gmorn guys what's up looking to hook up now with a nice guy hosting no endless emails please. I'm a sexy Spanish young girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01717_aW8SZ1oBdlZ_600x450.jpg‎   IMG_20151122_113630644.jpg‎   20151030_113347.jpg‎  

  7. #1368
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfun  [View Original Post]
    Nobody has actually met up with these 3? They post every few days about a live sex show where the girls sister watches and plays with you while you watch the other 2 play. Very curious about it if anyone has ever met them. They are in NH but post in boston. Or maybe you know of other people who like to watch and be watched.
    I contacted them one time as it sounded like hot fun. We exchanged a bunch of email. I wanted full involvement with little sister which was negotiated. IN the end I declined for a couple reasons. First, although little sister looked pretty good but she was not my type. Second, and most importantly, the nature of our email exchanges didn't give me comfort that the session would be relaxed and easy going. I think they're legit though. I may yet TOFFT because that kind of thing is up my alley.

  8. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Definitely a user. Wouldn't be surprised if she has something. Offered my BBFS today for $50. Did not partake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname.jpg‎  

  9. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy  [View Original Post]
    Girls don't say "bareback is fine" in this profession. They may do it but they never advertise it.

    Huge red flag.
    They may not advertise it, but if you ask a lot of girls are totally fine to says they offer it over the phone. Depending upon your poison, that either a good thing or not.

  10. #1365

    Watching live show with sister?

    Nobody has actually met up with these 3? They post every few days about a live sex show where the girls sister watches and plays with you while you watch the other 2 play. Very curious about it if anyone has ever met them. They are in NH but post in boston. Or maybe you know of other people who like to watch and be watched.

  11. #1364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Salem Skinny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I realize not much to go on, but here is ad, link & pic, for your reference.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5307710994.html

    Come have fun today. W4 m.

    11-9-15,12:42 pm.

    Yummy girl here looking for that ddf man not into games drama just looking to have a need fufilled in you. Must be mobile and ready to see me. Bareback is fine. Ddf and fun friendly. North shore near college must be serious. Older men are welcomed.
    LJBlues, hey, I know that a skinny gal can still have a good-sized booty, but based on that pic, the lady in question from Salem is by no means, no way, no shape, and no form skinny. That's not the butt and those aren't the thighs and that's not the waist of a skinny woman. She may be quite nice-looking and she might have a very cute face, but she is not skinny.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.

  12. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Saw her a few times 2 years ago when she was near the south coast. Very good slow BBBJ. Takes her time and follows directions. Gave me some free extras. Nice girl, but of course a lot can happen in two years. I'm sure she still has those typical issues at least.

  13. #1362

    Kerri Abington

    Anyone seen Kerri in Abington recently? She was getting fat last time I saw her. Curious if she's lost some of that weight. Number ends in 3341.

  14. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Got same pic from someone that turned out to be a man about two weeks ago. Check for 3rd leg before committing.

    Why bjnows tho. Maybe a female and she got spoofed. If it turns out to be 100% female please let me know.
    Girls don't say "bareback is fine" in this profession. They may do it but they never advertise it.

    Huge red flag.

  15. #1360

    Salem

    Got same pic from someone that turned out to be a man about two weeks ago. Check for 3rd leg before committing.

    Why bjnows tho. Maybe a female and she got spoofed. If it turns out to be 100% female please let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I realize not much to go on, but here is ad, link & pic, for your reference.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5307710994.html

    Come have fun today. W4 m.

    11-9-15,12:42 pm.

    Yummy girl here looking for that ddf man not into games drama just looking to have a need fufilled in you. Must be mobile and ready to see me. Bareback is fine. Ddf and fun friendly. North shore near college must be serious. Older men are welcomed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape