Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27585
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I spent Christmas morning with Natalie and as always it was a fun time. This cute little spinner is always fun to be with. She is getting better with deepthroating me, but it still hurts her when I'm inside of her because she is so small and tight. She still hates cum in her mouth and if it gets in there she will get it back out as fast as she possibly can. She's okay with COF or most anywhere else, though. She also likes to have her cute little boobs squeezed and a little spanking is good, too. All in all, she's a great date and usually no drama. She was telling me that the other day she was walking out of a corner store when she stepped on her boot laces and went sprawling down on the sidewalk, scraping up her hands, knee and nose.

    She tries to work off her phone, but sometimes she can be found out on Wilkens. Her phone number is available to members with worthwhile contributions to the forum.
    I have been seeing a lot of ads with a link to postthatass.com and then saw this link on BP from yesterday. http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ideo/12629287. Are these girls working for him or is he just posting these ads without their knowing it? If the girls are posting the ads then that means they approve of or at least know of the site. Hope they're getting some of the proceeds at least.

  2. #27584
    Quote Originally Posted by MysterFister  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine is in need of some assistance in highlandtown. Her name is Kara. She will be out on conkling st up closer to bank St or down by the BP on 40. She is a short Italian girl with a slightly stocky frame. Rediculous mic skills. Keep an eye out for her and treat her right. Sorry no digits.
    Thanks for the heads up in thought she was L. E if it's the same chic short dark hair pretty girl, always have a water bottle in her hand this chic was on Fayette and conkling in then back to BP.

  3. #27583

    Danniel

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    That Danielle has been around a looooong time. She will show you a good time, drama-free. Go for it!
    Thanks for the info just was wondering she looked mighty rough and dirty like she had been up for a while and had not showered or washed her clothes.

  4. #27582

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by DapplzChamp  [View Original Post]
    ShadesOfGray, clear your inbox.
    Hit me up. The deed is done.

  5. #27581

    Re: Storm

    ShadesOfGray, clear your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Just heard from Storm. For those of you who have her contact info, she says she will be in DMV next weekend. She will be looking for some company.

  6. #27580

    Heather

    I got off from work early tonight so I figure I would ride thru ww to what was going on, since I've been on lock down for a few days. I ran to into heather on the corner of wilkins and harrington. Scoop her up went to the spot. She went to work, great mic work. No rush no drama. Caught the juice in mouth, great date. I would repeat.

  7. #27579

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Met her today curtis and cedox talked to her and got her digits anyone know anything about her have seen her a couple of times on fairhaven thin maybe 5'5 brown hair down to below shoulders says she is up to anything except anal miss a few teeth.
    That Danielle has been around a looooong time. She will show you a good time, drama-free. Go for it!

  8. #27578
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I spent Christmas morning with Natalie and as always it was a fun time. This cute little spinner is always fun to be with. She is getting better with deepthroating me, but it still hurts her when I'm inside of her because she is so small and tight. She still hates cum in her mouth and if it gets in there she will get it back out as fast as she possibly can. She's okay with COF or most anywhere else, though. She also likes to have her cute little boobs squeezed and a little spanking is good, too. All in all, she's a great date and usually no drama. She was telling me that the other day she was walking out of a corner store when she stepped on her boot laces and went sprawling down on the sidewalk, scraping up her hands, knee and nose.

    She tries to work off her phone, but sometimes she can be found out on Wilkens. Her phone number is available to members with worthwhile contributions to the forum.
    She's got some big ole pizza pies on a small white gal. Expect to see them aeriolas on a latino or BSW. Def a freak!

  9. #27577

    A friend in need.

    A friend of mine is in need of some assistance in highlandtown. Her name is Kara. She will be out on conkling st up closer to bank St or down by the BP on 40. She is a short Italian girl with a slightly stocky frame. Rediculous mic skills. Keep an eye out for her and treat her right. Sorry no digits.

  10. #27576

    Danniel

    Met her today curtis and cedox talked to her and got her digits anyone know anything about her have seen her a couple of times on fairhaven thin maybe 5'5 brown hair down to below shoulders says she is up to anything except anal miss a few teeth.

  11. #27575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Christmas with Natalie

    I spent Christmas morning with Natalie and as always it was a fun time. This cute little spinner is always fun to be with. She is getting better with deepthroating me, but it still hurts her when I'm inside of her because she is so small and tight. She still hates cum in her mouth and if it gets in there she will get it back out as fast as she possibly can. She's okay with COF or most anywhere else, though. She also likes to have her cute little boobs squeezed and a little spanking is good, too. All in all, she's a great date and usually no drama. She was telling me that the other day she was walking out of a corner store when she stepped on her boot laces and went sprawling down on the sidewalk, scraping up her hands, knee and nose.

    She tries to work off her phone, but sometimes she can be found out on Wilkens. Her phone number is available to members with worthwhile contributions to the forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.jpg‎   Natalie2.jpg‎   Natalie3.PNG‎   Natalie4.PNG‎   Natalie5.PNG‎  

    Natalie6.jpg‎   Natalie7.jpg‎   Natalie8.jpg‎   Natalie9.PNG‎   Natalie10.PNG‎  


  12. #27574
    Quote Originally Posted by DapplzChamp  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Slim Nikki to meet up tonight. She says she got a hotel room. Has anyone else seen her there? She's one of my regulars but she's never had a room before and I'm a little suspicious. Though I've never had a problem with her before I've heard she has sticky fingers and I'd rather not risk going to her hotel and possibly being set up for a robbery.

    - Champ.
    Champ,

    Hit me up.

  13. #27573
    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    I remember when I used to see Kay, she was living in the city and she was nineteen!!

    Good old days!
    She stole a Rice Krispie treat I had last time I saw her. LOL.

  14. #27572

    Slim Nikki

    Got a text from Slim Nikki to meet up tonight. She says she got a hotel room. Has anyone else seen her there? She's one of my regulars but she's never had a room before and I'm a little suspicious. Though I've never had a problem with her before I've heard she has sticky fingers and I'd rather not risk going to her hotel and possibly being set up for a robbery.

    - Champ.

  15. #27571
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen28  [View Original Post]
    On the contrary, this site is tough to believe considering all the "supposed" stings going on, on a daily basis that are being reported by fellow mongers. I haven't seen any reports or write ups in the paper. None. Nothing on the news either. None.

    I sincerely doubt that these "supposed" stings are actually happening.

    Unless something is really going on, or went on. Don't report.
    I only saw one or two reported on the news one was a BP chic the other was a massage parlor,stings go on all the time were females walk the streets very easy to see one in any neighborhood, ,BP girls get locked up all the time Dude,The News reports what they want the public to see, get the clouds out your eyes in wake up dude, the streets have been in always be the source for the most accurate information not the news!!I see you another naive monger BTW shit really does stink for the record.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape