Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,871 to 33,885 of 61397
-
12-25-15 23:04 #27527Senior Member

Posts: 252Sorry, pics of Bree and Missy were taken less than a week ago. The pics of the two Caseys are old, but I stated in another post I put them up only for identification purposes.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-15 20:13 #27526Senior Member

Posts: 290Kay
I remember when I used to see Kay, she was living in the city and she was nineteen!!
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
Good old days!
-
12-25-15 20:06 #27525

Posts: 540Nice shots. But dated I think. Four kids have taken their toll on her. When she bared for me the loose saggy skin on a frontal view was a turnoff, and I asked her to put her top back on. I don't mind a lot of what I hear some complain about, but horribly stretched out skin is a problem.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-15 16:54 #27524Senior Member

Posts: 252I agree with everything you said here, including the thing about her head game. The pic was just for identification and didn't show her best parts, her ass. But like I said, she not going to mess up a good thing. 25 for a facial, no big deal. And speaking of asses, two are around, but won't last for long. Missy and Bree both are back on the streets and plump from jail bread. Find before they go back to street weight.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-15 10:41 #27523Senior Member

Posts: 977Casey with the leg tattoos from Curtis bay
I posted on her last year. I dated her on and off until she finally once got me for 20 up front to order the kids a pizza and she never returned. I still always tried to keep in touch but she would never reply to my messages. I never noticed her to have stickie fingers but a tongue that could suck your balls down a garden hose. I always finished off with a facial on her. Had to of dated 10 times. Never gave her more then 25. She never even asked for more. I never felt her head game was on point, so I'd let her go at my balls while I nutted on her face. She was prettier then this pic a while back.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-15 10:32 #27522Senior Member

Posts: 200Ho Ho Hos
Merry Christmas to all you mongers out there, and may your upcoming year be drama- and disease-free!!
Mongerel.
-
12-24-15 18:52 #27521Senior Member

Posts: 530Don't trust SW
All this talk of thieving SW should be a reminder to all my fellow degenerate mongers to conduct your business with these ladies with nothing of value within her reach, just put it away so it can't be stolen. Some of these girls will steal anything with any perceived value cigarettes, gum, even a tube of chapstick if given half a chance. Just this evening I get a text from a former regular that fell off my map several months ago, she invited me to come hit it at her room at a local flea bag notel she gave me the room number and told me to cum by. Since I just love filthy sex with dope addicted chicks I drove on over and text her to come meet me in the parking lot. A quick minute later some shiirtless dude pokes his head out her room door then goes back inside. Setup for robbery or legit, I wasn't going to stick around to find out so me and my stiffy immediately drove home, the reward just wasn't worth the risk. I'll catch up with her ALONE another time and bone it out.
Scoop them, fuck them, pay them then drop them off, wash, rinse and repeat until you are out of cum and monger money but above all DO NOT TRUST THEM! Happy holidays peace out.
-
12-24-15 16:42 #27520

Posts: 540I recall her mentioning this. At the time the issue was annoyance at someone spouting off about only wanting anal. I was nothing to do with rape. So unless the wishful monger escalated, I tend to doubt this. Perhaps others here, like me, at one time or another have been falsely accused of some impropriety (but never rape). If this is her game she's coming off my list, nice ass or not. You'd think a warrant and visits from see. C.P.S. Would prompt one to keep a head down on accusations.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 15:36 #27519Senior Member

Posts: 502Rape
Pretty hard to believe she was raped you mongers need to stop believing everything these SW tell you, guys stop being so naive, ,I take it was her 1st time doing anal as well or swallowing, ,I see why this chics with open wounds on there faces get paid top dollars from you mongers just plain a. Holes.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 15:32 #27518Senior Member

Posts: 300Crystal
I ran into the Crystal that used to dance at the Hustler Club today, North of Patapsco. Bought her some cigarettes, she was on a rush to see her Pharmacist. She has no phone. Could one of you rich mongers, paying above standard tuition, please get Chrystal a phone! LOL. Merry Christmas brothers and a Happy New Year too!
-
12-24-15 15:23 #27517Senior Member

Posts: 300Not good
Rape is just evil. A street walker will not win in Court; but evil catches up with evil.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 14:33 #27516Senior Member

Posts: 252The Caseys' are similar, about the same height, blondish, and both have great asses. First thing first, " ALL SW'S HAVE A RIP OFF GENE". Casey is a good looking girl with a great ass and if she like you, she is not going to mess up a good thing. A while back a monger reported on here that he had anal with her, it was actually a rape. This fucked with Casey's head and she did some dumb things.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 13:35 #27515Senior Member

Posts: 82Kiara
I actually saw her for the first time earlier this week on the same day I reported on Linda. I was on S. Carey and I noticed her in what I assume was another monger's car driving the opposite direction as me. I had to do a double take because everyone on the forums raves about her and for a while I didn't think she existed LOL. It was like finding a unicorn.
- Champ.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 11:23 #27514Senior Member

Posts: 133Danielle
Hit be'more early Wednesday morning and almost immediately a brunette caught my eye, swung around and scooped her up, said her name was Danielle. Older WSW, about 5' 7, good legs, weight proportionate to height. Since I saw her near P's, that is where we went (had my clean sheet with me). Undressed, good body, some signs of drug use, be-cups with nice nipples. Started with a decent BBBJ, then covered up for FS. Told her to get on her back but she misheard me and put herself in doggy. View was good and she almost started creaming right away. Then things started to go downhill, she jumped away from me when I simply tried to get my leg more comfortable. She thought I was trying to get into froggy position or something. Then she said she is a lesbian and doesn't take dick too deeply. Started back up but eventually the "are you almost there" question popped up. Ignored her. Finally just made her suck me to completion, where she swallowed, which was nice. As we were getting dressed, she said she has been up for 3 days and she would be better the next time. Said she is moving across from P's. Didn't ask if she had a number, probably won't repeat.
-
12-24-15 10:32 #27513

Posts: 540You can refer to the court records, but the image posted here by another monger, who confirms her sticky fingers, is spot on. Glad that you've not been ripped off by her yet -- but have you checked your glove compartment lately? Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




