Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,741 to 25,755 of 40011
-
12-22-15 10:38 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 306Any clue on where the Mongolian massage is would be appreciated. PMs fine. I understand discretion but you've posted twice about them now.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst80
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-15 10:09 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 303HE class
Maybe we should pass out cards saying that we are holding a FREE class on the subject. WE rent out a VFW hall and serve drinks, a short video and then the real thing.
If they pass the test then we give them a red star to place in the window of the MP.
PP.
-
12-22-15 08:11 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 1762You should print cards so I can give them out to all this girls in the MP who just can't get it right. Nobody is teaching them. Now if you want to send this girl to me for more practice well let me know.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-15 07:50 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 210UTR Mongolian again
Have tried all 3 girls there and each one has a rocking bod. Massage is decent, girls are young, modest and beautiful from all of them. As I mentioned earlier no shower so that could be a problem. So far only one speaks good english but all in all good trip!
-
12-22-15 01:53 #14267Senior Member

Posts: 1255Feet
I had a friend who was just learning how to HE a guy, and she asked me to teach her. She was afraid to touch my dick with her hands though so she used her feet! It was really pretty insane. But when I came, she broke into tears. She felt like she had just gone over to the dark side. But. Part of the teaching process was for me to show her what to do, using my hands, then she would try it. So yeah, in the beginning it was a team effort. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say there a combination of fear of getting arrested. And an actual uncertainty on how to do the deed. Bob.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-15 01:18 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 303Lmfao
Awesome quote Wi night Owl. Maybe they should learn to kiss the toad.
Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-15 00:20 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 891I also think it's due to some girls being absolute cum-o-phobes. The worst HJ's are from clean freaks who will only lightly assist, using their thumb and index finger on the shaft, as if they were trying to give a full-body massage to a toad.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-15 16:30 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 341'Sup with the half-DIY thing?
You feelin' me?
Ever get a girl who does 99% of the job, including using foearm (both forearms in a sandwiched thrusting move) and ball / taint rubbing but just won't choke up on the bat all the way? Seems like some insane hair-splitting idea of what's allowable to still be able to say "I didn't do that".
On the one hand it's puzzling. Although I secretly enjoyed it.
BB.
-
12-20-15 21:42 #14263Banned Member

Posts: 4190To each his own
I would say tipping is a personal thing. If nothing happens then I tip for the massage. Ladies have told me some guys leave a low to no tip for no extras.
I would never think someone elses lack of a tip would make me look like an ugly american.
Originally Posted by SgtPerv
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-15 17:48 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 303Best buns
I love the bbq pork buns. You have to get there early as they come out of the steamer.
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-15 17:38 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 30Just Went
Went there last night and had a very good experience. Girl was really fun and not shy. It was a little sketchy waiting to be let in since it's on Belmont but other than that no complaints. Wasn't weird about the tip, trusted me. I'll definitely go back.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-15 14:08 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 307Best Pork Buns ever. Soooooooo addicting.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-15 12:54 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 665Was in Chinatown yesterday picking up some things at one of my fave bakeries in all of Chicagoland, Chiu Quon. From there I went looking for the place that makes the fortune cookies, Dragon. I've only been there once before and thought it was on Canal so I turned and went south. Down around 23rd I drove past I think it was 2 AMP's, couldn't make out the name on the fronts. I didn't have time to visit but I may next time. Within a block is Unwind so theres 3 nestled within walking distance of each other. Makes me wonder if one is funner than the other, given their closeness. Sees like a great way to burn up an afternoon.
-
12-19-15 21:51 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 108New Rose
Tried this new place last night, In short, no fun zone, but extremely great massage. The walls don't go to the ceiling and had a thin veil curtain for the room door. Girl beat me up good (massage wise). I was in a double hit-and-run a month ago and had limited movement in my left shoulder, well she improved it, I still need more work on it.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5367870126.html
-
12-19-15 21:34 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 108Cd
Massage was fairly good, and she got the hints. Mechanical on style, I finally gave up on a good ending. She padded her ass, she pulled away for top and frontal bottom access which is another reason I gave up. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5366104576.html










Reply With Quote





