Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Eastern, NC

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #137

    A new photo in Goldsboro

    Business is going to have me in the Goldsboro area this week so I was doing a little window shopping on BP.

    This lady's post struck my fancy. I don't recognize the photos from any recent posts and the number doesn't google much. Has anyone had the pleasure?

    http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...e-fun/25652003

    The one caution flag is the appearance in the second photo of her left arm. There's a hint that says she has had a recent encounter with her personal phlebotomist or there may be another problem going on. Does anyone else see that? Maybe it's just me.

    http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...image=25651987

  2. #136

    How Backpage works

    Backpage does not show all ads by just going to it. At the end of the regular ads there are "Additional Ads" you need to go all the way to the end of the list which is in date sequence. Then come the "Aditional Ads" in date sequence. Additional Ads" are by non-paying people who continually post or for other reasons are not shown in the main list. If you click date you will also see those those Ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector  [View Original Post]
    We can click on top, gallery, video, and date when looking through backpage for providers. I have no idea what the "date" tab is for, but I did notice entries show up there that may not show up otherwise. Any info is appreciated.

  3. #135

    Date

    Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector  [View Original Post]
    We can click on top, gallery, video, and date when looking through backpage for providers. I have no idea what the "date" tab is for, but I did notice entries show up there that may not show up otherwise. Any info is appreciated.
    I have been trying that too and finding some different ads on there. Sometimes I have to use the search to find someone that will not show up otherwise. Weird. BTW any good UTR's in the Greenville area or east of there?

  4. #134

    Date

    We can click on top, gallery, video, and date when looking through backpage for providers. I have no idea what the "date" tab is for, but I did notice entries show up there that may not show up otherwise. Any info is appreciated.

  5. #133

    Beware!!

    First time posting here but read this site for years. Posting under a different name because my username would give me away LOL. Have a friend who is Rocky Mount LE. The following girl works with them regularly. She has been busted many times to heroin possession and yes she has Hep see. She works the Raleigh and Rocky Mount area. I've seen her in person, yeah track marks all up her arm. Her pics look good but once again it's the old bait and switch. Fair warning do not get with her, you may get busted!!

    Sara but she has gone by Missy and Minnie http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-sara/25594297.

  6. #132

    I agree

    Nothing but meth and heroin his that I've come across.

    PM sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Are you seeing this also? I've been playing in the area from Raleigh to Morehead for fifteen years and the quality and quantity of ladies entertaining has dropped significantly. CraigsList was always good for a UTR who would answer a post with the right code words. It was always slim, but CL seems to be nothing but druggies and the bottom of the barrel. With the exception of a couple of higher end ladies on BP, it is dead with the same old girls with 1/2 those posting on CL. If anyone has thoughts on different venues, I'd appreciate a PM. I'm be glad to share a few of my thoughts in a PM. It's starting to look like the economy has definitely improved or those out-of-work ladies making ends meet have moved from the area.

  7. #131

    Quantity and Quality is down

    Guys, Are you seeing this also? I've been playing in the area from Raleigh to Morehead for fifteen years and the quality and quantity of ladies entertaining has dropped significantly. CraigsList was always good for a UTR who would answer a post with the right code words. It was always slim, but CL seems to be nothing but druggies and the bottom of the barrel. With the exception of a couple of higher end ladies on BP, it is dead with the same old girls with 1/2 those posting on CL. If anyone has thoughts on different venues, I'd appreciate a PM. I'm be glad to share a few of my thoughts in a PM. It's starting to look like the economy has definitely improved or those out-of-work ladies making ends meet have moved from the area.

  8. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by SnailTrailMakr  [View Original Post]

    Sarah: 5'5" - 150#http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...y-fun/23956143.

    Boring, sad, talks too much, used fake pictures. I remember seeing her last year, she used the old bait and switch. This was when I first got into the hobby. Definitely would not repeat. Would not recommend.
    What, exactly, do you mean by bait-and-switch?

    Also, regarding Lucy, it's rumored that she is a former Marine and got kicked out. If you'll search her FB page using her phone number, it will show exactly the kind of trash she is. Thugs and drugs.

  9. #129

    Long Time Reader, First Time Posting

    Been reading the posts on here for a while, figured I'the make a contribution since I'm currently deployed. Also, looking for some intel (after the reviews). Let me know if I'm missing anything, most of these reviews are of recent BP Girls, but previous dreams.

    Sammy: Not sure if she's still in the game, but she was petite, sexy, never could take it all the way. When I first met her she was fighting demons, abusive relationship and extracurricular activities. She was frisky, dainty, and loved to please. The last time I saw her was the middle of 2014, maybe the beginning. She became less responsive, more robotic and cold. She was definitely a changed woman, sad to say. I really liked her. She was my go to, my favorite, and she knew how to hit all my buttons. Haven't searched her out, suppose it's best I don't.

    Abby Jane: 5' 2" - 115# (est.) http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...treat/24905412.

    My last dream of Abby was before she moved to Hawaii for a while. She's been back since, but I haven't had the time to see her. She is sexy. That dirty, trashy, kinda slutty ***** kind of sexy. Excellent dream, would repeat. Will repeat when I get back from this deployment. Pictures match her, but they are a little dated. She tends to post new ones every once in a while – and, she moves around a lot.

    Lucy: 5' - 125# http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...cials/24265698.

    My last "I Dream of Lucy" episode that I had was back in 2014. I recall the dream; she was sexy, curves in all the right areas. The pictures are definitely her; quality, for Jacksonville. I don't recall the details of the dream I do however recall that she was short – not in stature, but her attitude. Very business minded, cold. Would I repeat? Probably not. Would I recommend? Yeah, she's got that ba-dunk-ka-dunk and takes everything you give her.

    Jemma Lee: 5' 7" - 150# (est.) http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...night/24620650.

    I saw Jemma back in the day, before she became popular and her prices went up. For a good reason, she's sexy, down to earth and well worth a visit. She requires more screening now than back in the day, but worth it. Pictures are accurate. Would recommend; would repeat.

    Asian Kim: 5' 7" - 140# (est.) http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...81609/24344389.

    I saw Kim a couple years back. I'the just gotten back to the states from being in Japan and was missing the Asian culture and its women. Her ad said, "Sexy Asian!" So, I, naturally, had to jump on this. Standard dream, vouched for a visit from her to my room. She arrived and requested I get comfortable while she changed in the bathroom. I did, and the dream began. She came out wearing matching lingerie, and proceeded to give me a massage with some really girly smelling lotion. I opted for that to stop, my SO has a nose of a bloodhound. She was a cool chick, I'll give her that. But she was not what I was expecting. Sure she had stretch marks – usually I can look past that. But she had a small pouch going on which didn't really excite me. I don't recall how the dream ended, but when I woke up, I had to take a shower to remove the smell of the lotion. She was really thin, too thin. Tall, taller than I expected. And, her voice was not sexy at all. Maybe I was expecting too much. Would not repeat. Would not recommend if you are looking for some Asian persuasion. Pictures are of her, but she knows how to work the angles; and, she's been 26 for the past 3 years. More like 36, or older.

    Katt: 5'6" - 120# (est) http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-time/24147864.

    Boring, would not repeat. Talks too much about too many problems, smokes in her room constantly. Pretty sure she lives there (moving room to room, hotel to hotel). Cold and looks like she hasn't showered in a few days. Would not recommend, would not repeat.

    Sarah: 5'5" - 150# http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...y-fun/23956143.

    Boring, sad, talks too much, used fake pictures. I remember seeing her last year, she used the old bait and switch. This was when I first got into the hobby. Definitely would not repeat. Would not recommend.

    I would like to request intel on the following to-do-list:

    Shay: http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...yours/23589473.

    JVilleNCEscort: http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...scort/22418570.

    Amie "Snow White": http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...ssert/24301413.

    http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...yummy/24673677

  10. #128
    Been reading the posts on here for a while, figured I'the make a contribution since I'm currently deployed. Also, looking for some intel (after the reviews). Let me know if I'm missing anything, most of these reviews are of recent BP Girls, but previous dreams.

    Abby Jane: 5' 2" - 115# (est.)http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...treat/24905412.

    My last dream of Abby was before she moved to Hawaii for a while. She's been back since, but I haven't had the time to see her. She is sexy. That dirty, trashy, kinda slutty * kind of sexy. Excellent dream, would repeat. Will repeat when I get back from this deployment. Pictures match her, but they are a little dated. She tends to post new ones every once in a while and, she moves around a lot.

    Lucy: 5' - 125# http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...cials/24265698.

    My last "I Dream of Lucy" episode that I had was back in 2014. I recall the dream; she was sexy, curves in all the right areas. The pictures are definitely her; quality, for Jacksonville. I don't recall the details of the dream I do however recall that she was short not in stature, but her attitude. Very business minded, cold. Would I repeat? Probably not. Would I recommend? Yeah, she's got that ba-dunk-ka-dunk and takes everything you give her.

    Jemma Lee: 5' 7" - 150# (est.)http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...night/24620650.

    I saw Jemma back in the day, before she became popular and her prices went up. For a good reason, she's sexy, down to earth and well worth a visit. She requires more screening now than back in the day, but worth it. Pictures are accurate. Would recommend; would repeat.

    Asian Kim: 5' 7" - 140# (est.) http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...81609/24344389.

    I saw Kim a couple years back. I'the just gotten back to the states from being in Japan and was missing the Asian culture and its women. Her ad said, "Sexy Asian!" So, I, naturally, had to jump on this. Standard dream, vouched for a visit from her to my room. She arrived and requested I get comfortable while she changed in the bathroom. I did, and the dream began. She came out wearing matching lingerie, and proceeded to give me a massage with some really girly smelling lotion. I opted for that to stop, my SO has a nose of a bloodhound. She was a cool chick, I'll give her that. But she was not what I was expecting. Sure she had stretch marks usually I can look past that. But she had a small pouch going on which didn't really excite me. I don't recall how the dream ended, but when I woke up, I had to take a shower to remove the smell of the lotion. She was really thin, too thin. Tall, taller than I expected. And, her voice was not sexy at all. Maybe I was expecting too much. Would not repeat. Would not recommend if you are looking for some Asian persuasion. Pictures are of her, but she knows how to work the angles; and, she's been 26 for the past 3 years. More like 36, or older.

    Katt: 5'6" - 120# (est) http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-time/24147864.

    Boring, would not repeat. Talks too much about too many problems, smokes in her room constantly. Pretty sure she lives there (moving room to room, hotel to hotel). Cold and looks like she hasn't showered in a few days. Would not recommend, would not repeat.

    Sarah: 5'5" - 150#http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...y-fun/23956143.

    Boring, sad, talks too much, used fake pictures. I remember seeing her last year, she used the old bait and switch. This was when I first got into the hobby. Definitely would not repeat. Would not recommend.

    I would like to request intel on the following to-do-list:

    Shay: http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...yours/23589473.

    JVilleNCEscort: http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...scort/22418570.

    Amie "Snow White": http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...ssert/24301413.

    http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...yummy/24673677

    Thanks all for the help. Stay safe, enjoy.

  11. #127

    Check out

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from Skylar! She blackmailed another member here and really made a mess for him. She doesn't look as good in person as those pix would leave you to believe.
    Check out the Greenville forum for info. Posted about her just this afternoon. I told ya she was trouble!
    Last name: Dunn

  12. #126

    Stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbdp123  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I was going to be up that way this weekend I had hoped to see Erin. But it looks like her site is down and hasn't run an ad in a while. Curious about these girls.

    Rachel - http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...th-me/23995319.

    Skylar - http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...riday/24235965.

    Lexii - http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...exiii/24283808.

    Thanks for the input.
    Stay away from Skylar! She blackmailed another member here and really made a mess for him. She doesn't look as good in person as those pix would leave you to believe.

  13. #125

    Greenville area

    Hey guys I was going to be up that way this weekend I had hoped to see Erin. But it looks like her site is down and hasn't run an ad in a while. Curious about these girls.

    Rachel - http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...th-me/23995319.

    Skylar - http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...riday/24235965.

    Lexii - http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...exiii/24283808.

    Thanks for the input.

  14. #124

    Barbie

    http://northcarolina.backpage.com/Fe...alls/23541825s

    I texted Barbie and was able to set something up relatively easy. She was more attractive than I expected, definitely legit. The dreams I had weren't the best, but she got the job done. She won't stick around long, milk was still spilling from the cup and she was on the way out the door. If it wasn't as rushed and the quick exit, it could have been pretty amazing.

  15. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyIsReady  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in a dream so I searched the number. It came up as being used by LEO. May be nothing just thought I would let everyone know to proceed with caution.
    Escortbusts.com? That site is total bullshit.

    I used to work for an LE agency. Believe me, they arent stupid enough to use a number that could be tracked back to them. They use burner phones for sting operations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape