Thread: Eastern, NC
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 692
-
10-04-15 17:50 #122Senior Member

Posts: 867You are correct. Probably just using her photograph, not her ad. Pretty sick either way.
Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 17:41 #121Senior Member

Posts: 867I began corresponding with them yesterday in hopes of trying to set something up for today. Although they told me last night that theywould be available today, they never responded to any of my messages today.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-15 23:03 #120Senior Member

Posts: 63I was interested in a dream so I searched the number. It came up as being used by LEO. May be nothing just thought I would let everyone know to proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by AlMunday
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-15 19:02 #119Senior Member

Posts: 55She might not have been LEO, but she was killed Tuesday night. Look at the date on the ad that I posted. It was for WEDNSDAY afternoon, almost 12 hours later. It's on WITN.
Originally Posted by LoverBoyWa
[View Original Post]
What it means is like my first post stated. Someone is using a deceased girls ad.
-
10-02-15 22:03 #118Senior Member

Posts: 300Couple Goldsboro
Hi, has anyone meet a lady, or married couple in Goldsboro.
Post in craiglist, easten NC.
$ to go over party have fun with her, seems legit.
But I usually stay over by Raleigh area, she is in shape, blonde.
Any info would be helpful.
-
10-02-15 08:12 #117Senior Member

Posts: 867Search that number on Facebook and see where it leads. Pimp, maybe?
Originally Posted by AlMunday
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-15 08:07 #116Senior Member

Posts: 867Man, what in the heck are you talking about? Which "local news" are you referring to?
Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-15 21:55 #115Senior Member

Posts: 48Has anyone tried her out? Someone TOFTT.
Originally Posted by AlMunday
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-15 19:50 #114Senior Member

Posts: 44# shows as being LEO
I am curious too. How did you come up with the number being LEO?
Originally Posted by FreddyIsReady
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-15 13:06 #113Senior Member

Posts: 48No they're not LEO well I can only speak for the top pic they are just new to this somewhat.
Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-15 04:58 #112Senior Member

Posts: 55Uncle LEO?
I've seen some vile shit in my day, I've probably done some of them also. But dayum!! This is low!
I'm not sure who's using this young woman's ad, but if you view the ad, then go look up The local news, I think most would agree. Who would use a deceased lady in their ad?! Becareful gents, this was posted 12+ hours after.
http://northcarolina.backpage.com/Fe...asure/22259716
-
09-24-15 02:03 #111Senior Member

Posts: 657How did you come up with that?
Originally Posted by FreddyIsReady
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-15 19:50 #110Senior Member

Posts: 63Google this # before making contact 2525487434
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...2&oid=21554453
# shows up as beingLEO.
-
09-14-15 18:56 #109Senior Member

Posts: 192Thanks buddy.
Originally Posted by MrEMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-15 09:53 #108Senior Member

Posts: 55Unfortunate Dream with Paris
She was reviewed on the Jacksonville Thread by (IndianMachan):
Originally Posted by VurtDaFurk
[View Original Post]
"I had a dream with this gorgeous lady, pics are accurate but sadly she has an attitude issue. Our time was rushed, she seemed very nervous and on the edge (my thoughts are she is on something) the setting was a decent hotel but she smokes inside the room. Even though she smelled good the stale smell of cigarettes was overwhelming. Narcissistic and very unfriendly, if you are a simply looking for good "wam-bam' it's worth it otherwise you better look somewhere else.
Phone#3659.
http://www.eroticpostreviews.com/p/959535
She does work with ABBY from havlock them together is a way better dream than one alone. ".
Stay Safe.
-Mr E.









Reply With Quote




