Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14263

    To each his own

    I would say tipping is a personal thing. If nothing happens then I tip for the massage. Ladies have told me some guys leave a low to no tip for no extras.
    I would never think someone elses lack of a tip would make me look like an ugly american.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPerv  [View Original Post]
    Stiffing on a tip is just rude were ever you are. Tip something if you get a good massage, not tipping because you do not get extras is just being an ungly american. Not tipping will not change these ladies / owners way of doing business. I know Chinese pretty well. In fact I just got back from China with who I went with were AMP owners. They treated very respectfully when I was in their country. People are people don't think being rude is your gain, it only makes the rest of us look ugly to them.

  2. #14262

    Best buns

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    Best Pork Buns ever. Soooooooo addicting.
    I love the bbq pork buns. You have to get there early as they come out of the steamer.

  3. #14261

    Just Went

    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice time at Belmont Spa last week. Good attitude, good session, and not a peep about a tip. I will return often (I hope that their new additions don't ruin a good thing).
    Went there last night and had a very good experience. Girl was really fun and not shy. It was a little sketchy waiting to be let in since it's on Belmont but other than that no complaints. Wasn't weird about the tip, trusted me. I'll definitely go back.

  4. #14260
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Was in Chinatown yesterday picking up some things at one of my fave bakeries in all of Chicagoland, Chiu Quon. From there I went looking for the place that makes the fortune cookies, Dragon. I've only been there once before and thought it was on Canal so I turned and went south. Down around 23rd I drove past I think it was 2 AMP's, couldn't make out the name on the fronts. I didn't have time to visit but I may next time. Within a block is Unwind so theres 3 nestled within walking distance of each other. Makes me wonder if one is funner than the other, given their closeness. Sees like a great way to burn up an afternoon.
    Best Pork Buns ever. Soooooooo addicting.

  5. #14259
    Was in Chinatown yesterday picking up some things at one of my fave bakeries in all of Chicagoland, Chiu Quon. From there I went looking for the place that makes the fortune cookies, Dragon. I've only been there once before and thought it was on Canal so I turned and went south. Down around 23rd I drove past I think it was 2 AMP's, couldn't make out the name on the fronts. I didn't have time to visit but I may next time. Within a block is Unwind so theres 3 nestled within walking distance of each other. Makes me wonder if one is funner than the other, given their closeness. Sees like a great way to burn up an afternoon.

  6. #14258

    New Rose

    Tried this new place last night, In short, no fun zone, but extremely great massage. The walls don't go to the ceiling and had a thin veil curtain for the room door. Girl beat me up good (massage wise). I was in a double hit-and-run a month ago and had limited movement in my left shoulder, well she improved it, I still need more work on it.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5367870126.html

  7. #14257

    Cd

    Massage was fairly good, and she got the hints. Mechanical on style, I finally gave up on a good ending. She padded her ass, she pulled away for top and frontal bottom access which is another reason I gave up. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5366104576.html

  8. #14256

    UTR Mongolian

    Found a place with UTR Mongolians. The place has complete ligit setup so was wondering if anything else will be available but decided to go ahead anyways.

    Nice looking women (7 or 8) and Okay massage with standard finish only without discussion of price.

    There is no shower either, so if that's your thing after an oil massage this will not work. Been there twice.

  9. #14255

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Thank you QuietMan. I think you are on the right track. If you go to a place that is well-known for extras and the girl shuts you down, or misleads you, or teases with no finish, or shorts the time, or gives a shitty massage, to boot. Yeah, then no tip. But if the availability of HE is unclear, or the place is actually legit, AND the girl at least gives a full-length massage with effort, then a small tip ($5-10) is reasonable. If you went for a regular legit massage at a legit place a $20 tip is reasonable.

    I'm adding my two cents because of a chat I had today with one of my friends. Me: How was your day? Her: You + 2 others. But one man tried to do bad things. I wouldn't do it. So he gave me no tip. (then cry emoticons). Anyway we see our encounters as business transactions. Of course. My friend is just trying to make a living. I know she does a good massage. I also know she is not an HE girl. She (and many other women I am friends with) actually gives most of her money away anyway and she is absolutely not rich. I guess the question is murky, as I can see both sides of the question. But if she makes an effort to give you a therapeutic massage, at least recognize the effort and give her a few bucks. End of rant. (sorry) Bob.
    Stiffing on a tip is just rude were ever you are. Tip something if you get a good massage, not tipping because you do not get extras is just being an ungly american. Not tipping will not change these ladies / owners way of doing business. I know Chinese pretty well. In fact I just got back from China with who I went with were AMP owners. They treated very respectfully when I was in their country. People are people don't think being rude is your gain, it only makes the rest of us look ugly to them.

  10. #14254
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of trying it out. Anyone been there it's new. How's the talent look?
    I'd been thinking of stopping by and I'm due to TOFTT. I'll report back.

    Peace.

  11. #14253

    Magic on Irving

    Thinking of trying it out. Anyone been there it's new. How's the talent look?

  12. #14252
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Thank you QuietMan. I think you are on the right track. If you go to a place that is well-known for extras and the girl shuts you down, or misleads you, or teases with no finish, or shorts the time, or gives a shitty massage, to boot. Yeah, then no tip. But if the availability of HE is unclear, or the place is actually legit, AND the girl at least gives a full-length massage with effort, then a small tip ($5-10) is reasonable. If you went for a regular legit massage at a legit place a $20 tip is reasonable.

    I'm adding my two cents because of a chat I had today with one of my friends. Me: How was your day? Her: You + 2 others. But one man tried to do bad things. I wouldn't do it. So he gave me no tip. (then cry emoticons). Anyway we see our encounters as business transactions. Of course. My friend is just trying to make a living. I know she does a good massage. I also know she is not an HE girl. She (and many other women I am friends with) actually gives most of her money away anyway and she is absolutely not rich. I guess the question is murky, as I can see both sides of the question. But if she makes an effort to give you a therapeutic massage, at least recognize the effort and give her a few bucks. End of rant. (sorry) Bob.
    Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. If the place isn't 95% sure to give you a pleasant ending, and we all know those places, then the extras are really that. Extras. I can't just assume them. In that kind of situation, I don't want to leave the gal hanging. If she spends an hour rubbing my fat ass, and she does a decent job of it, she's entitled to her hazard pay.

  13. #14251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Tip for decent legit massage

    Thank you QuietMan. I think you are on the right track. If you go to a place that is well-known for extras and the girl shuts you down, or misleads you, or teases with no finish, or shorts the time, or gives a shitty massage, to boot. Yeah, then no tip. But if the availability of HE is unclear, or the place is actually legit, AND the girl at least gives a full-length massage with effort, then a small tip ($5-10) is reasonable. If you went for a regular legit massage at a legit place a $20 tip is reasonable.

    I'm adding my two cents because of a chat I had today with one of my friends. Me: How was your day? Her: You + 2 others. But one man tried to do bad things. I wouldn't do it. So he gave me no tip. (then cry emoticons). Anyway we see our encounters as business transactions. Of course. My friend is just trying to make a living. I know she does a good massage. I also know she is not an HE girl. She (and many other women I am friends with) actually gives most of her money away anyway and she is absolutely not rich. I guess the question is murky, as I can see both sides of the question. But if she makes an effort to give you a therapeutic massage, at least recognize the effort and give her a few bucks. End of rant. (sorry) Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietMan44  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you, except I'll give a small tip if the massage was decent. In my (relatively few) experiences at AMPs, the massages are generally much better than at other places where you're hoping to leave happy. So, if the girl gave a not-half-bad massage for the. 6 or. 8 door fee, I'm not going to totally stiff her. If she says she wants another. 8 for the handshake, I just say "no thanks" and go. Haggling isn't what I want to do there. I leave her a sawbuck and I'm on my way.

  14. #14250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Not a member

    I'm not a member of Rub or MP Reviews. I can't really leave a paper trail of payments. In any event, those two sites are acceptable used for free. Just make inferences about number of reviews and how recent, and the tip, etc. I don't try as many new places as I once did. Frankly the commentary on USASEXGUIDE is vastly more useful than those other sites. You just have to read. The problem with any AMP (especially Chinese ones) is your mileage improves if visit frequently and get to know individual girls. If you are willing to drive 25 miles, go to Yun spa in Mt Prospect. That would be my pick in the area. Maybe 15 minutes from ORD, for what it's worth. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this Bob!

    Are you a member of the rub-map review site by chance? I was years ago, but seemed to find all the listing over promised and under delivered, making them fairly worthless. I believe that it was Ruby I visited a few years ago when at the last convention. I don't recall an specific detail, which leads me to believe that it was a sub-par visit. I am a VIP on The othEr Review site, but nothing really jumps out for the location that I am looking for.

    Again, Thank You Bob, I appreciate your input, I will continue searching and report back positive or negative info as I find it.

  15. #14249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    McCormick Area Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    If you are at McCormick, Chinatown is five minutes away. There are two AMPs on Archer just past the Walgreens on the right side of the road. I've been in both. I tend to suspect they will not meet your needs. I'm sure other members can steer you to a good place. There is one called Mercy Acupuncture that is on 333 North Michigan (Near Millennium Park - Not Chinatown, in case you are headed into the city). And for Chinatown, I checked a rub map-oriented review site and saw Ruby Spa / 312-968-1668/2971 S Archer Ave / Chicago, IL, 60608 and Archer Spa / 773-847-9808/3181 S Archer Ave / Chicago, IL, 60608. These had recent, and a large number of reviews with a 4-star average ratings. But I have no personal knowledge. I doubt that first time visitors automatically get FS at any of these sites. But, for what its worth, the Chinese places do treat the massage part of the experience pretty seriously. As for Apartments, the only ones I've been to are the personal residences of my friends. Again, other members will have better advice. Good luck. Please report back if you find a decent place. Bob.
    Thank you for this Bob!

    Are you a member of the rub-map review site by chance? I was years ago, but seemed to find all the listing over promised and under delivered, making them fairly worthless. I believe that it was Ruby I visited a few years ago when at the last convention. I don't recall an specific detail, which leads me to believe that it was a sub-par visit. I am a VIP on The othEr Review site, but nothing really jumps out for the location that I am looking for.

    Again, Thank You Bob, I appreciate your input, I will continue searching and report back positive or negative info as I find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape