Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 9309
-
12-28-15 09:39 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 25Info on Lua
I should add this was at Desires.
Originally Posted by Dpw154
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-15 19:19 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 25Info on Lua
I stopped in the club today to watch that awful pats game. A dancer I believe to be Lua caught my attention but I had to take off and she had a line of people waiting to take her for a CR. I'm curious how good a CR is she? I know some dancers that constantly have a line waiting for them and they give a terrible robotic dance. Any info is greatly appreciated as I'm planning to visit next Saturday and maybe watch the game again Sunday. That big screen on the side stage is awesome. I took a year Hiatus from the club, but plan to start going regularly again. Looks like the only girls around from then are Renesmee, Ronnie and Veda.
-
12-25-15 22:43 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 49Cd
Went to CD on Tuesday night and the place was packed. I got to take Lua for a dance and holy shit is her body smoking. Talk about falling in love with a stripper. As I was leaving I saw a lucky guy take her and her friend back for a private. God bless that guy.
I'll be back to try and scoop her. Don't know if my wallet could swing both her and the friend.
-
12-22-15 23:29 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 226I'm now drawing a blank on her hair color. White woman, though. She was in a purple / navy 2-piece.
Originally Posted by TomFord
[View Original Post]
I didn't interact with any of the black strippers that night.
-
12-22-15 16:14 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 49Could you describe Misty for me? Was also there Sunday evening and saw 2 smoking ladies, I couldn't get a hold of. One was blonde, early 20's, girl next door type, wearing a 2 piece bikini with nice T&A like you mentioned. Other was a tall, thin, light skinned black girl who I think was wearing a pink 2 piece.
Originally Posted by TheGame05
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-15 11:28 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 43I agree, stay away from Paris.
Originally Posted by Postman
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-15 23:52 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 226Club Desire Sunday
Went to Club Desire Sunday evening. Not dead, but not so busy you couldn't get the attention of a stripper in the place. It did seem a few people were in there not spending and just having a beer, too.
Had a dance with Sophia. Attractive brunette with fake breasts, but dance was not very good and I declined her suggestion for the CR.
Misty was the best dance I had that evening. Great effort from her, very fun. Nice T&A, too.
McKayla was an okay dance. Good effort from her.
Raquel, Alexis, and Brooke also were there.
-
12-21-15 18:24 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 167I'll second your opinion on Paris at CD. In my one and only CR with her, it sucked. Offered to "play" for an extra $100. That turned out to be the lamest HJ I have ever received. Never finished the job. Shame on me for not making sure what was being offered beforehand. She didn't get naked & shorted me on time by 4-5 minutes. Too bad because I think she's hot.
Originally Posted by TomFord
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-15 18:32 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 651Renata of CL
I believe she moved to Florida, like a few others I know.
Originally Posted by BigGamer
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-15 00:23 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 44Latinas
Yeah? Any sightings of Renata of CL?
Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-15 23:22 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 651Latinas
Latinas used to dominate Cadillac's Lounge (first hand experience from the years past), but lately they seem to have migrated to Desire, or so I'm told.
Originally Posted by HeatSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-15 19:20 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 203Strip Club Search
I'm visiting a friend in Boston this weekend and he said that the strip clubs in MA suck so we're going down to Providence. Any suggestions? I must add that I love the latinas!
-
12-19-15 17:14 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 254IMO if they are trying to rush you into a VIP room and are trying to avoid the dance first then they are trying to scam you. They know that if you do a dance first you are going to figure out that they will be terrible in the VIP room. Therefore they try and get you into the VIP room first and then you're screwed. It happened to me the first time I went to desire and I fell for it. The VIP room sucked and I left pissed. If I would have insisted on the dance first then I would have save a hundred bucks.
Originally Posted by TheGame05
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-15 12:25 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 49Britney does the whole "VIP or nothing" thing, and unfortunately I couldn't say no. If you like big asses, she's for you. The experience wasn't bad, just wish I negotiated more before I went in. Bailey is another one that is smoking hot, but after getting a dance felt VIP wouldn't be any better. Farrah and Tyra are great if you like young, thin and pretty. Make sure you stay away from Paris and Electra.
Originally Posted by TheGame05
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-15 00:17 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 226Never had issue there with dancers only wanting VIP and refusing dances. Usually they know a good dance is a way to sell VIPs.
Originally Posted by Fred26
[View Original Post]
Headed back there at some point before Christmas, and will post anything useful. Anyone who has been to CD the last couple weeks: any recommendations are appreciated.









Reply With Quote






