Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 621 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 9311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    Never had issue there with dancers only wanting VIP and refusing dances. Usually they know a good dance is a way to sell VIPs.

    Headed back there at some point before Christmas, and will post anything useful. Anyone who has been to CD the last couple weeks: any recommendations are appreciated.
    Britney does the whole "VIP or nothing" thing, and unfortunately I couldn't say no. If you like big asses, she's for you. The experience wasn't bad, just wish I negotiated more before I went in. Bailey is another one that is smoking hot, but after getting a dance felt VIP wouldn't be any better. Farrah and Tyra are great if you like young, thin and pretty. Make sure you stay away from Paris and Electra.

  2. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred26  [View Original Post]
    Going on right now $5. 00 admission. At least 30 dancers. Upstairs is open free buffet and one free alcoholic eggnog. Free valet parking. I won P bruins tickets. The dancers only want to go to VIP. I only had $60 I kept getting no thank you. Cash talks bullshit.

    Walks. Had one dance.
    Never had issue there with dancers only wanting VIP and refusing dances. Usually they know a good dance is a way to sell VIPs.

    Headed back there at some point before Christmas, and will post anything useful. Anyone who has been to CD the last couple weeks: any recommendations are appreciated.

  3. #3939

    Club Desire Christmas party

    Going on right now $5. 00 admission. At least 30 dancers. Upstairs is open free buffet and one free alcoholic eggnog. Free valet parking. I won P bruins tickets. The dancers only want to go to VIP. I only had $60 I kept getting no thank you. Cash talks bullshit.

    Walks. Had one dance.

  4. #3938
    Some places use the scanner / reader simply to detect fake IDs. Some cities or states if an under 21 gets in with a fake I'd they hold the liquor license owners liable and can suspend / revoke it or fine them.

    But you can definitely save the data off the scan of the I'd or barcode information. They do it at Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun if you sign up for a card to earn comps.

  5. #3937
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you on being in database. If that got hacked / exposed, might be very bad. Especially for those who have a wife who doesn't know of the fun going on at the clubs. But not worried about LE knowing you went to a club.
    The real question is if anyone knows what the license devices are ACTIUALLY doing? I can't imagine strip clubs can access the DMV so they aren't using the 'scanners' to confirm anyone's identity.

    So, not knowing just guessing, but my guess is the devices are used to enlarge the license and show it on a computer screen to make it easier for staff looking at IDs to be able to see and make sure they don't look fake and that the person on the card is the person in front of them.

    So it might be just enlarging the image and displaying in the screen and not saving it in any 'database'. Besides, if the device doesn't have access to DMV records (which is pretty much gauranteed since only the DMV and police have that access to DMV records) they don't have your name or address unless they manually type it in. Even if they wanted to save your info in a 'database' the only 'info' they have on you is your license picture which they can't search. They'd just end up wiht a folder of thousands of pictures with no way to search them other than opening each one up and reading each one by 'hand'.

    Also. Legally club is better off not keeping any records because they have no business use for them but IF they keep pictures of patrons then they can be compelled to provide the info to LE by the courts. A club A) doesn't want to be have to respond to LE and make copies of files or let LE into their computer syustem everytime someone commits a crime in the vicinity of a club, and B) clubs want to keep a low profile with LE and the press they don't want to be associated with crime or criminals. If they keep records of patrons and a patron commits a crime the same day he was at the club, staff could be called to testify on the defendant's whereabouts the day of the crime.

    Laslty, if your life situation is one where you need to be concerned about club staff knowing who you are you probably shouldn't be going to a club in a small state like RI where odds are good that another patron or a staff member is going to recognize you. Or your ATM records will place you at the club. Or traffic cameras Prov has at practically every other traffic light in the city will provide a record of your car at a traffic light a block from the club. Or someone recognizes your car turning into the club parking lot.

    I am not in your shoes so not saying you shouldn't be concerned, but there are lots of ways I can be identiifed as visiting a club, the club knowing I went to their club is probably the least of things I'd be worrying about if I were concerned about anyone finding out.

    So if someone KNOWs what the clubs are really doing, speak up. But I'd be really surprised if the clubs are keeping patron license info.

  6. #3936

    Thalia CL

    Has anybody had any experience with Thalia from Cadillac? Just wondering if anybody had any feedback. Thanks.

  7. #3935
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Went to CD Sunday afternoon as I had an unusual day free. Lots of beautiful girsl there but the ratio was way off and getting any time with any of the ones I was interested in was next to impossable. I do enjoy the vibe of this club but I guess Sunday is not the day to go. Anyone have any opinions or tips on which day's are best at CD? Or any faves there?

    By the way I also stopped by CL which was an absolute ghost town. I mean so much so that the DJ was calling for "any available" to the stage and no one showed up.
    Sunday if the Patriots are playing used to be a good time to go to CD, but I haven't been there on Sunday in a while.

  8. #3934
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove  [View Original Post]
    Going to see an "escort" is also totally legal. But would you let a Backpage girl who you went to see for "massage" scan your license? Think about it, sir! Do you really want ALL your personal information in their permanent database? Isn't that what burner phones are for?! Maybe we should be using burner licenses for these establishments!
    Agree with you on being in database. If that got hacked / exposed, might be very bad. Especially for those who have a wife who doesn't know of the fun going on at the clubs. But not worried about LE knowing you went to a club.

  9. #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove  [View Original Post]
    Maybe we should be using burner licenses for these establishments!
    Has anyone made an I'd yet that can pass the barcode scanners?

    The machine at CL is like the ones at liquor stores. Only info that comes up on the screen is your name and the. O. be IIRC when I went a few months ago.

  10. #3932

    Going to a strip club is legal, but.

    Yes, going to a strip club is perfectly legal. That said, I've heard rumors around town that that some of the things that happen within strip clubs are not entirely legal. Also, while a patron may go inside a strip club and stay well within the bounds of the law, that patron's family, friends, or employers might have serious issues if it came out (via some sort of police bust or lawsuit) that they go to strip clubs.

    Short answer: It's creepy and an invasion of privacy.

    Regards,

    Ishmael.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    I only ever had it scanned at Cadillac Lounge.
    Why is LE a concern? Going to the strip club is totally legal.

  11. #3931

    CD & CL Sunday afternoon

    Went to CD Sunday afternoon as I had an unusual day free. Lots of beautiful girsl there but the ratio was way off and getting any time with any of the ones I was interested in was next to impossable. I do enjoy the vibe of this club but I guess Sunday is not the day to go. Anyone have any opinions or tips on which day's are best at CD? Or any faves there?

    By the way I also stopped by CL which was an absolute ghost town. I mean so much so that the DJ was calling for "any available" to the stage and no one showed up.

  12. #3930

    Double Dance at Desire

    I am not wealthy so I usually only go for the short private dances at Desire and usually keep it to one song. Yesterday, Cameo talked me into doing a "threesome" with Mia and it was fantastic! I did end up going for two songs and even tipped $20 on top of the double two girl rate but it was so worth it! They are both sexy, hot and not shy!

  13. #3929

    Personal Information?

    Going to see an "escort" is also totally legal. But would you let a Backpage girl who you went to see for "massage" scan your license? Think about it, sir! Do you really want ALL your personal information in their permanent database? Isn't that what burner phones are for?! Maybe we should be using burner licenses for these establishments!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    I only ever had it scanned at Cadillac Lounge.
    Why is LE a concern? Going to the strip club is totally legal.

  14. #3928
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which clubs are NOT scanning licences? Because those clubs would be the ONLY clubs I would ever set foot in.

    A strip club having a permanent record of one's face, one's real name, and one's home address?! With all that data subject to LE siezure if the place is ever busted? Or even worse, now firmly in the hands of those same thugs WITHOUT badges commonly known as the club "management"? Now they want to know where one LIVES?! I don't think so!
    I only ever had it scanned at Cadillac Lounge.
    Why is LE a concern? Going to the strip club is totally legal.

  15. #3927

    RE: Not scanning licenses

    As far as I know, Club Desire, Club Fantasies, and Wonderland do not scan licenses ever.

    I *think* that Wild Zebra also does not scan, but I'm unsure about them. Others may have a better idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which clubs are NOT scanning licences? Because those clubs would be the ONLY clubs I would ever set foot in.

    A strip club having a permanent record of one's face, one's real name, and one's home address?! With all that data subject to LE seizure if the place is ever busted? Or even worse, now firmly in the hands of those same thugs WITHOUT badges commonly known as the club "management"? Now they want to know where one LIVES?! I don't think so!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape