Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 9059
-
12-17-15 18:42 #6029Senior Member

Posts: 267Disappointment. Mostly
I set an appointment with Kendra. When I got there. Typical two call system. And she opened the door, I saw saw someone who possibly could have been in the posted pictures about 30-40 lbs. Ago. However, she had a friend that looked OK. Pretty face -although again about 20 Lbs over what would be good. Kendra wanted 1. 5 and they said I could have both for $$ but only one pop total. I used the bathroom. Ostensibly to get ready. And thought about it and just baled. I gave them. 2 for the few minutes of their time. At least the big head prevailed this time. This is the posting:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...killz/20678453
Her friend's name was Jane and this may be her posting. The pictures do resemble her, but again, at least 20 lbs. Ago.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-viab/20130515
I moved on to one of my favorites-.
-
12-17-15 17:02 #6028

Posts: 357Michelle More
She has been posting like crazy on CL with a variety of subjects (Rainy day santa etc) currently in the Sheraton if anyone is interested. I had a discussion with another board member regarding conversations with her being kind of strange as if she was being coached so be wary. Just FYI; do with the info as you will.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-15 15:22 #6027Regular Member

Posts: 12RTEB for life!!
Originally Posted by HobbyD8
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-15 15:19 #6026Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks
Thanks for the report. I've talked to her but haven't been able to confirm the appt. She has 2 decent reviews elsewhere. Not over the top but laced with sparks of potential. I'm guessing she's fun but also good to manage expectations. I'm always looking for that yet-to-be-jaded newcomer that loves her job, at a reasonable tariff, but know they're few and far between.
Originally Posted by BigGuyXXL
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-15 14:09 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 85Thai Sharon
I tried her as well. Good personality and good service. I did not have any trouble making an appointment or getting in. Allowed extras with extra tip. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Ycwinva
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-15 10:02 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 267Use caution
Just wanted to pass along a personal experience. Several months ago, I saw a good provider named Savannah who used the same or very similar style ads. Service was good and she was reliable. Anyway, I scheduled a session with her about an hour ahead of time just like I had in the past. I called when I arrived and. Total silence. Waited a few minutes and tried again. Still nothing. By that time, I had relocated. Did not want to be sitting in the lot. After about a half hour, I tried once more. Still nothing. And I bailed. The ad stayed up for about a month and I tried the number again once or twice over the next few weeks, but no answer and then it was disconnected. Maybe it was nothing, but I definitely got a bad vibe. I am not say don't TOFTT, just use caution and report what you find, please.
Originally Posted by LothLurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-15 19:08 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 172Smoke and Mirrors
I have tried 2 different times to visit. Both times I was set to show up, arrived and no answer. Text sent and then got an answer that they knew I was there but nothing further. I know how it works but 2 times is a strikeout for me. I guess business is good so they can do as they want. Only travel if you are close and have time to gamble.
Originally Posted by Ycwinva
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-15 18:41 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 110Thai Sharon
202-848-8603.
Thai, Fairfax, Circle Towers.
Pics are either her or extremely representative but maybe dated. Fit body, long hair. Massage was very very light even when using her full weight. Flip was long and slow. Very enjoyable std nova. OTC allowed. Short stay first visit so I didn't press for anything more and didn't ask. Will repeat when I just want to relax but don't really need a massage. Shower before and after. Very nice personality.
-
12-16-15 18:09 #6021Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone seen her or is it TOFFT time?
Long, long time lurker here- finally figured I'd hop on and contribute instead of stalking the pages.
Got a fun one for ya.
This girl:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-pics/20100333
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-town/19699063
Already delved pretty deep into the research, she says salt-lake, there are some ancient (and I mean ancient) TER reviews of Chloe- but they aren't this girl.
Tineye has nothing- nada.
She looks young, but hot as hell, and I was debating TOFFT but really really don't feel like running into LE.
Additionally she's posting with this one:
Slightly different girl but posted by the same BP user.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-stop/19700719
Anybody got any feedback?
If not I guess I'm it.
Thanks,
Loth.
-
12-16-15 16:24 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 38Layla. Just my type but disappointing
Good Afternoon -.
Was in the mood so went looking on BP and found an ad for Layla (916-664-2253):
The pictures showed her to be just my type. Light skinned and tall. After doing a bit of research and two good reviews on the oThER site, I took the plunge. Her hh rate was a bit high at $. 6 but with good reviews, I figured it would turn out ok.http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...g-new/20638428
A sexy independent woman with captivating eyes, silky hair & a soft sexy body. My dazzling smile & stunning personality will keep you coming back 4 more. I keep myself well manicured, hygienically correct & always classy! I offer private companionship, Unrushed Sessions!! No drama!
Layla xoxo.
916-664-2253.
You can call or text me! .
Arrived a budget place in Tysons (if there is such a thing) and the girl in the pictures opened the door. I figured I was off to a great start. After taking care of the business part and washing up, we were off. Nice body, great Bee cups and pretty much toned.
She mentioned just getting in that day on a redeye from CA and that's where things started to go south. Started with a CBJ. Or attempted. As it was difficult for her to get the hat on. Now I'm no superstar in that area but the thickness wasn't working out for the hat. Finally got that in place and a minute into it she asked if we could progress because she kept gagging. Hmmmm.
I told her being old like I am I needed a bit more so she tried a bit longer. Changed over to mish and lubed up. She is fairly tight and had decent movements and vocals but just decent. Given the price of admission I was hoping for a little bit better level of service. Decided to pound it like that and eventually went off. Not sure what else was available as I was in a dump and bail mood by then.
In summary, she is very good looking and to give her the benefit of the doubt, I may of caught her on a bad travel day. Oh, she had two circling in the parking lot only 15 minutes into my half hour. While the visual was great, I won't be repeating.
BigGuy.
-
12-15-15 05:08 #6019

Posts: 906Sorry things didn't work out for you, amigo. When I saw her a couple weeks ago, Nana also had something cooking in a crock pot, but it wasn't objectionable by any stretch. And the thought of making note in my report concerning cooking never occurred to me. I'll keep that in mind in the future.
Originally Posted by LukeCageFree
[View Original Post]
As for the tats, they are actually temporary ones (one above her tits, the other above her snatch). Not sure about any others, but likely the same water-transfer type as these two. All the same, tats aren't something that bother me, since they don't affect the sensation.
Concerning the rest, the differences in our experiences may simply be a matter of personal tastes. (It also could have be the fact that I'd seen Nana before, albeit in conjunction with Lulu). That's the beauty and, occasionally, the frustration of this hobby. One monger's gem is another's disappointment. In that light, I'll try to tailor any future recommendations to fit your tastes. In fact, bounce me a PM in that regard.
Cheers.
- Roman.
-
12-15-15 01:38 #6018Regular Member

Posts: 9Htown Columbia condo
Made a visit to the Htown condo. 3 girls working out of there. M, are, and am is the one that I had called about, so that's the one I ended up seeing.
She answered the door in a two piece lingerie set. The body was what you expect from a columbian. Surgically enhanced and stacked in the headlight and trunk area. The trunk was a little sloppy, but good if you like cushion for the pushin. Dropped $$ and proceeded w / the sesh.
Some good CBJ, miss and doggy. Had 2 sog. And she seemed pretty into it. I'm pretty sure she would go full GFE, but I just wasn't feeling getting more intimate than that.
On the way out, I got introduced to the other girls. Both are and A were also quite hot. I think I would've preferred one of those, since M was slightly on the chubby side.
Overall, the visit was good. I would definitely repeat since the $ isn't too steep, but next time I think I am going to see A. Or even are if A wasn't available.
Face: 5/10.
Body 5/10.
Service 7/10.
Atmosphere 7/10.
-
12-14-15 23:22 #6017Regular Member

Posts: 9Nana in see ville
Saw nana in see ville based on the recommendation from RR. Unfortunately, my experience was not as great as his. Maybe the 2nd MILF would've been better, but only Nana was there when I visited.
She was cooking when I got there, so the room smelled like whatever she was cooking.
The body was thin, but I'm not a huge fan of tats, and she had some pretty huge ones. Face / teeth were not really attractive to me either.
The session was not that great. I actually had to ask her to get a CBJ. She seemed to want to skip over any of the warm up.
Overall, I give the visit a 4/10. I probably would follow through on a RR recommendation in the future, but this one just wasn't my cup of tea.
Looks: 3/10.
Body: 4/10.
Service: 3/10.
Atmosphere: 4/10.
-
12-14-15 18:38 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 267Thank you for the help
Thank you for your help; I truly appreciate it. I probably need to add a couple of minor things to the report and explain a little more. The reference I made to past providers was solely to let Cowboy know how much I appreciated his reports over the last few years. It is something that I thought about doing in a private message. And would do privately in the future. However, I presumed he would simply see a message from someone with no reports and delete it. I did it here to make sure he knows I genuinely appreciated it; his tastes apparently match mine! I mentioned the names for the same reason and I could not have pasted links since they were all gone long ago as far as I know.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
The posting instructions helped me, too, but I have to say I felt a little bit like a dufus. I am used to pasting with both a mac and a pc, but when I was on the page, I was not seeing the extension. Like an idiot, I forgot to click on it. I will know better next time. I want to make sure to remove it from my clipboard, though. I don't need someone inadvertently pasting it into a school book report or something!
I will need to practice with the google image search. I knew it existed, but had never used it. The link you posted really helps. That also brings me to a point about the pictures. I knew the pictures in the current post are Katya Elise Henry from reading another post somewhere, possibly in the DC forum. At the time, though, Kelci had another ad (not the December 5 one with the same photos) with different photos. That other one, which came down quickly, had photos that very well may have been her. At least they were close enough that I could not be absolutely certain. In the future, I will know how to check.
Except for the fake photos in the recent ad, the description she gives is accurate and, believe it or not, the body actually is a quite close approximation of Katya's. As she says, she is mixed, but she has a quite light complexion with fine features. Think Halle Berry, not Oprah Winfrey. Finally, she picked up when I called, but her voice is really quiet, and I had to strain to hear her. She greeted me at the door with the suit in which she was born. Finally, yes, I do definitely intend to repeat.
I will probably not be a really frequent poster. I plan to post only if I think I have something useful to add, not to just say "me too" like a few others. Plus, I don't have enough funding to try a different treat every week. Again, thank you-.
-
12-14-15 13:17 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 1959Went anf saw the Memory over there. You are right she is a cutie. Body good too and nice face, just what I like LOL.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
She didn't like DATY much though which is a bummer but gave a good CBJ. I tried to get her to loosen up more and it worked with me on top and her legs together.
150 as she didn't give me the 10 change, imagine that haha. More GFE maybe on the menu with visit # 5.
PC out.
















